India-Forums

Prediction #1 Chirag at gunpoint! possible reasons

AsYa_Celana IF-Rockerz
AsYa_Celana
AsYa_Celana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey FCAians!

You know, the best part of this show is its sudden twists! And with such a suspense waala show, predictions toh banta hai. I think most of the time what we think doesn't happen but yeah predictions are not always true!

So here I go with my prediction for Monday's epi:

We see that all except Imple and Shakti have got their sticks and its quite clear that one of theses two will get the shortest stick.
Now did you all see Binoy's expression when Imple was going to pick a stick. I don't know if it was me only, but seemed like he warned him not to pick that one... Mujhey aisa hi laga.
So, whatever, I have the feeling that Shakti will get the shortest stick and then everybody(Chirag exception hai bhaiEmbarrassedWink) ask her to go forward for getting killed.
But precap showed Chirag at the gunpoint right?

So this might happen that Chirag won't be able to see HIS (yep she only HISBlushing) Shakti walking to the mouth of death, so might say that instead of her he'll go giving an excuse like she has just come back from the mouth of death and also risked her life for Juhi, so he can at least do this for her.
But yeah, if this actually happens then of course Shakti will oppose and the others too. But Chirag maybe firm with his decision.

Or
Chirag will take the shortest stick from her hand just when Murli and gang enters and before Shakti can say anything Chirag says that they were doing a lottery and he lost it as he got the shortest one, so he is nominated to be killed. Murli will not give anyone chance to speak and just point the gun towards him.

So what do you all say?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viji.Chandran

RheaSingh IF-Dazzler
RheaSingh
RheaSingh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yeah i also think that either he will take her stick or will give her stick, then he will guard her against MURLI then murli will held at her gunpoint.
abhi to kisne notice kiya ki mon ke precap mein ek scene ayaa tha jisme murli ne shakti to phir slap kiya aur kaha 'KISKI TARAF HO TUM'? 

so it seems like she will save chirag again,..let's see 

Neetu_Singh121

virmanxyz Goldie
virmanxyz
virmanxyz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i also think shakti will save chirag lets see wat happens

RheaSingh

Neetu_Singh121 Senior Member
Neetu_Singh121
Neetu_Singh121

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Shakti will again save chirag there r no two doubts on that...as he is making her emotionally weak, it would be tough for her to do what she aimed for
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top