JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Arieltabi

saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL

That's great.LOL
I'm in...

Let's fix up a meeting with Shekhs for the weekend..shall we?Wink

OkWink
done this weekend.LOL

Shwets, u didn't tell me about the new recruits in our team?? Shocked
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Sure Kate..Bye! 
I'll leave too...Forgot tomorrow is Friday..another working day..LOLLOL Good Night everyone!

JAHHNAVIcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL

That's great.LOL
I'm in...

Let's fix up a meeting with Shekhs for the weekend..shall we?Wink

OkWink
done this weekend.LOL

Shwets, u didn't tell me about the new recruits in our team?? Shocked
LOL

Slowly our team is building..LOL More and more and shifting companies and joining us...Let's have a meeting this weekend and decide who has the right motive to join us..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIcaller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eshasrk

Indeed someone shoot the CV's plsss. 
Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 
I m not worried about the new entry it was a joke. By new entry Taher only meant EWF(nisha). But I m worried as he said His and Arthi's love story will start. I want him to fall with Nisha not E-Nisha.Ouch

That is what most of us want...he should actually fall for the person who is in front of him , but he might fall for a "random" person on the internet which is so OTT for someone like Viraj
On the other hand, he doesn't want to talk freely to Nisha abt certain things, but he can share anything with EWF...even sharing stuff abt Nisha 
The question now is : Who will he tell that he's in love with Arthi ????? ROFLROFL...I don't think he will tell her over the net that he's in love with her and he cannot share with Nisha also...maybe he'll tell Sham Singh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Sure Kate..Bye! 
I'll leave too...Forgot tomorrow is Friday..another working day..LOLLOL Good Night everyone!
in my country its holiday.LOL me too going bye guys. Good night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 
I m not worried about the new entry it was a joke. By new entry Taher only meant EWF(nisha). But I m worried as he said His and Arthi's love story will start. I want him to fall with Nisha not E-Nisha.Ouch

That is what most of us want...he should actually fall for the person who is in front of him , but he might fall for a "random" person on the internet which is so OTT for someone like Viraj
On the other hand, he doesn't want to talk freely to Nisha abt certain things, but he can share anything with EWF...even sharing stuff abt Nisha 
The question now is : Who will he tell that he's in love with Arthi ????? ROFLROFL...I don't think he will tell her over the net that he's in love with her and he cannot share with Nisha also...maybe he'll tell Sham Singh 
Falling for EWF is completely out of character for Viraj. He doesn't know anything about her. She can be fake. EWF can be a male too...This is so stupid and foolish and unexpectable from someone like Viraj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVIShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Falling for EWF is completely out of character for Viraj. He doesn't know anything about her. She can be fake. EWF can be a male too...This is so stupid and foolish and unexpectable from someone like Viraj

Exactly !!!!!!!!! Totally agree with you. EWF can also be a male pretending to be female...who can give Viraj the guarantee that EWF is a good person ???
Or does he base his assumption only becoz that person spoke abt his / her mom first day ????
This is really the height of stupidity Angry Dead

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged

OK if Taher was not joking (Although I still think he was) and if some Aarti really shows up LOL So, what? Will Viraj not realize that this living, breathing Aarti is different from the sensitive & caring virtual EWF? I think we can trust chote hukum with his intellectual skills in distinguishing real from fake.. LOL

And u guys, are we missing another possibility here- what if this is Viraj's plan? To expose the real EWF.. LOL What if Viraj too, is frustrated with these email convos- like us? If he plants some girl, who claims to be Aarti, then the real EWF (Nisha) would definitely feel left out & do 'something' to prove fake Aarti is lying. LOL And Viraj can catch the original EWF.. Good job, Viraj.. Me impressed with his mind game (only and only if Taher wasn't lying)! LOL

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 01 January 2015 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiMsfairyCindreLaDazzlerruhieshasrkShwets1502

Go to top