Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 8)

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by Arieltabi

saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Indeed someone shoot the CV's plsss. 
Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 
I m not worried about the new entry it was a joke. By new entry Taher only meant EWF(nisha). But I m worried as he said His and Arthi's love story will start. I want him to fall with Nisha not E-Nisha.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@ Shwets : 
I agree with you that younger ones should not interupt elders when they talk. They should listen first and then talk afterwards
But if someone would start insulting my parents for no reason , I will not promise to keep quiet at all. I will give it back, no matter who that person is and how old or young he / she is...period !!!!!!!!!!!!  

That's why I said I didn't mind Nisha interrupting because it was for her parents, especially when they aren't wrong at all. Nisha was absolutely correct in talking and not apologising.

You know maybe that day is not far that all the kids will start living with RL ...maybe that will be the eye opener for the rest of the family
How did Daada and Daadi get married yaar ?????
He is so old fashioned, not willing to adapt changes and Daadi is totally bindaas

I would love to see that. If not living with them, a party or something for RL, something special for them..to make the rest of them see how important RL are to them. 

I think Dadaji and Daadi probably had similar views initially, but Daadi has changed with changing times and is ready to adapt and get herself accustomed to modern things. But Dadaji is still old fashioned and wants to follow the same rules. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVI

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

@ Shwets : 
I agree with you that younger ones should not interupt elders when they talk. They should listen first and then talk afterwards
But if someone would start insulting my parents for no reason , I will not promise to keep quiet at all. I will give it back, no matter who that person is and how old or young he / she is...period !!!!!!!!!!!!  

That's why I said I didn't mind Nisha interrupting because it was for her parents, especially when they aren't wrong at all. Nisha was absolutely correct in talking and not apologising.

You know maybe that day is not far that all the kids will start living with RL ...maybe that will be the eye opener for the rest of the family
He is so old fashioned, not willing to adapt changes and Daadi is totally bindaas
Arrange marraige.

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 

I think Aneri for a moment was surprised because she herself didn't know anything about the future storyline but realised Tahir was just joking and hence agreed to him...That's my interpretation..LOL

Yeah maybe you're right 

ArieltabiShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Originally posted by caller123

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL
That's great.LOL
I'm in...

Let's fix up a meeting with Shekhs for the weekend..shall we?Wink
Ok Wink
done this weekend.LOL

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

I think Aneri for a moment was surprised because she herself didn't know anything about the future storyline but realised Tahir was just joking and hence agreed to him...That's my interpretation..LOL

I thinkk Taher was joking around.. And intentionally spreading waves of nervousness in young women's minds LOL ROFL

ArieltabiShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@ Shwets :

Arrange marraige.
LOL LOL

ArieltabiShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Ok bye guys.. I'll catch you'll after I watch the episode tomorrow.

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Go to top