Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 7)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WaterIce

Roopan was literally on rampage tonight. After she and Mohan got blasted by Dadaji she blasted everyone and anyone who she came across.
First Aman, then Mohan, then Vimla, then R-L, then Nisha. She even caused Dadaji to blast Dolly.Ouch
In short,what we saw tonight was a few miniature bomb blast and an atomic bomb blast finaleLOLLOL
An the cherry on top was the attempted brainwash of Dadaji by Roopan. Unhappy
Seriously, even after what happened with Kirti, she fails to see the wisdom in Dadaji's words. Instead she starts the blame game.Disapprove
She keeps blaming Ramesh for spoiling her kids, when she was the one who gave Kirti the permission to attend the late night party with Ritesh. Infact she did not even notice the fact that Kirti wasn't home the entire night.

Waah Waah!!! What a Responsible motherConfusedConfused

It was definitely a blasting episode..LOL Dadaji and Rupan were on a roll..LOL

@red Just not Rupan, even Mohan didn't know Kirti didn't come home for the night. If Rupan is going down, she wants to take others with her. Dadaji seems to have fallen an easy prey for her brainwash. 

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

@ Shwets : 
I agree with you that younger ones should not interupt elders when they talk. They should listen first and then talk afterwards
But if someone would start insulting my parents for no reason , I will not promise to keep quiet at all. I will give it back, no matter who that person is and how old or young he / she is...period !!!!!!!!!!!!  

That's why I said I didn't mind Nisha interrupting because it was for her parents, especially when they aren't wrong at all. Nisha was absolutely correct in talking and not apologising.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WaterIce

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times.
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!Clap

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise.Clap

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values.

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom.

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break.

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him.
Aaj khush toh bahut honge tum, Haayiin? I knew 1st Jan ka episode was customized for Shwets - since Viraj and family were missing LOL Evil Smile
But yes, I liked it. It was weird but it was a nice brpeak. Loved the cousins scene. It was a bit odd to see Kirti leaving her family like that though- for a minute I thought she'd go off for her honeymoon- alone (Heli is holidaying in Italy.. Tohh.. Queen- the movie? Anyone? I obviously watch a lot of Hindi movies Silly)
On a serious note, I so wish Dolly is not forced back to her sasural after Dadaji's lecture. Betiyaan sasural mein hee achi lagti hain!? She really needs help & Vimla isn't mom-enough to help her out! Ouch

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 01 January 2015 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabieshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Arieltabi

saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL
That's great.LOL
I'm in...

Let's fix up a meeting with Shekhs for the weekend..shall we?Wink

caller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Indeed someone shoot the CV's plsss. 
Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@Jahhnavi...At least for a day, the episode was mine..LOL
I think Heli is going on a break, and hence they have sent Kirti on a break too...probably the body double was costing too much..LOL

Yes. I don't want..Dolly beta you have to adjust. It's your house...in-laws are like parents..etc etc. I don't want that from Dadaji especially. I loved how Vimla handled Dolly's problem before. But now she being in Cake mode I have least hopes. Where was Viren? He disobeyed Dadaji by not answering his call? Shocked

JAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Indeed someone shoot the CV's plsss. 
Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 

I think Aneri for a moment was surprised because she herself didn't know anything about the future storyline but realised Tahir was just joking and hence agreed to him...That's my interpretation..LOL

Arieltabi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

@ Shwets : 
I agree with you that younger ones should not interupt elders when they talk. They should listen first and then talk afterwards
But if someone would start insulting my parents for no reason , I will not promise to keep quiet at all. I will give it back, no matter who that person is and how old or young he / she is...period !!!!!!!!!!!!  

That's why I said I didn't mind Nisha interrupting because it was for her parents, especially when they aren't wrong at all. Nisha was absolutely correct in talking and not apologising.

You know maybe that day is not far that all the kids will start living with RL ...maybe that will be the eye opener for the rest of the family
How did Daada and Daadi get married yaar ?????
He is so old fashioned, not willing to adapt changes and Daadi is totally bindaas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

Go to top