Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@bold: this is actually ridiculous thinking from Roopan... how can kids get spoiled just because they are getting support from Ramesh..? Don't parents have any role to play in the so called thing named parvarish..(upbringing)... I feel Roopan should realise her mistake before blaming others...!! Second thing she must try to understand others and stop caring for herself always...!!

I liked the part when jwala said that she hates her mom for doing such things.. glad that jwala always takes the side of  right things...!! Even kirti is not that selfish as she is portrayed in the initial episodes...!! But she will get scoldings from Singham when she returns homeOuchOuch...!!

I seriously can't get Vimla and Rupan here when they said it's all because of Ramesh. How? Kids aren't kids anymore. They are adults capable of making decisions of their life. If RL are supporting Umesh's decision, it's because they feel he is right. Why else would the "favorite chachu" support? it's because for the kids' happiness. All the four parents have failed badly here. Without RL, I can't think what could have happened to the rest of the kids. If not directly from RL, Kirti and Jwala get support via Nisha. 

Jwala always sides Nisha..LOL I think Singham won't blast Kirti because he is understanding. And Kirti has realised her mistake too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiDazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WaterIceArieltabicaller123

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Let's sign a deal with Sheks..LOL Ask him to get Nisha hypnotised and shoot the CVs..LOL
Lets make the dealLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Truly a KYAAA episode through and through.
Rupan - I have no words. She is no less than Gaya. Their own kids hate them - says a lot about them AngryAngry
I loved the cousin scene - This is starting to feel like the old NAUC Hug When the picture fell out and all the cousins going "Double/Triple Blah" Ah - New year present received Hug I guess this explains Heli's vacation - Pretty true to character too for Kirti - I can't wait for Saurav-Kirti to start LOL

Loved seeing Dadaji back in action as well Hug Singham stole the show. Loved him blasting Mohan LOL - God but those two idiots still trying to cover up - And Rupan instead of accepting her mistakes... does that Dead And Mohan stands and watches the show - Good job guys, excellent parenting. Excellent example to set for the kids ClapDead - How to evade your mistakes and blame it on someone else Clap How in the world is Jwala their daughter?! Dead I am just so angry Angry

Anyway, I loved Dadaji's anger after Rupan reveals Dolly's thing - I had predicted right - All of them - Kirti, Jwala, Dolly, Nisha - everyone is thrown in a mix right now. Thankfully, Aman escaped. For now atleast. Dolly didn't tell Leela wow Shocked - Really excited to see how things turn out for her. Really looking forward to tomorrow to see how Dadaji deals with her. As for Nisha - poor girl. I loved her standing upto Rupan - again reminiscent of the old episodes - I missed this Nisha. I know, speaking against elders like this is considered rude but imo this was handled extremely well - Loved it. I loved how she refused to apologize - It's not her fault in the slightest. And agreed guys, I would love a cousin defending RL scene - I don't think we will have to wait too long for it to happen - maybe we will witness it once Aman is revealed. Its high time, honestly. As for Laxmi not saying anything:  1) Its about her, not her kids. If Rupan said anything against her kids, she would say something back and she did defend Ramesh. 2) She is younger and she does respect her elders - however wrong and bogus they are Angry.

Ofcourse, ultimately Dadaji will allow Nisha - my bet is that he will place a condition and observe her talent first before taking a decision. No academy or Shekhs/Gaya today - PartyDancing Rupan was enough AngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

WaterIce Senior Member
WaterIce
WaterIce

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Roopan was literally on rampage tonight. After she and Mohan got blasted by Dadaji she blasted everyone and anyone who she came across.
First Aman, then Mohan, then Vimla, then R-L, then Nisha. She even caused Dadaji to blast Dolly.Ouch
In short,what we saw tonight was a few miniature bomb blast and an atomic bomb blast finaleLOLLOL
An the cherry on top was the attempted brainwash of Dadaji by Roopan. Unhappy
Seriously, even after what happened with Kirti, she fails to see the wisdom in Dadaji's words. Instead she starts the blame game.Disapprove
She keeps blaming Ramesh for spoiling her kids, when she was the one who gave Kirti the permission to attend the late night party with Ritesh. Infact she did not even notice the fact that Kirti wasn't home the entire night.

Waah Waah!!! What a Responsible motherConfusedConfused

P.S- Cake and Green Tea huh... Soon we will be able to open an entire Cafe if the villains keep increasing like thisLOLLOL

Edited by WaterIce - 01 January 2015 at 10:16am

ArieltabiShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

That's great.LOL
I'm in...

ArieltabiShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ Shwets : 
I agree with you that younger ones should not interupt elders when they talk. They should listen first and then talk afterwards
But if someone would start insulting my parents for no reason , I will not promise to keep quiet at all. I will give it back, no matter who that person is and how old or young he / she is...period !!!!!!!!!!!!  

ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Truly a KYAAA episode through and through.
Rupan - I have no words. She is no less than Gaya. Their own kids hate them - says a lot about them AngryAngry
I loved the cousin scene - This is starting to feel like the old NAUC Hug When the picture fell out and all the cousins going "Double/Triple Blah" Ah - New year present received Hug I guess this explains Heli's vacation - Pretty true to character too for Kirti - I can't wait for Saurav-Kirti to start LOL

Loved seeing Dadaji back in action as well Hug Singham stole the show. Loved him blasting Mohan LOL - God but those two idiots still trying to cover up - And Rupan instead of accepting her mistakes... does that Dead And Mohan stands and watches the show - Good job guys, excellent parenting. Excellent example to set for the kids ClapDead - How to evade your mistakes and blame it on someone else Clap How in the world is Jwala their daughter?! Dead I am just so angry Angry

Anyway, I loved Dadaji's anger after Rupan reveals Dolly's thing - I had predicted right - All of them - Kirti, Jwala, Dolly, Nisha - everyone is thrown in a mix right now. Thankfully, Aman escaped. For now atleast. Dolly didn't tell Leela wow Shocked - Really excited to see how things turn out for her. Really looking forward to tomorrow to see how Dadaji deals with her. As for Nisha - poor girl. I loved her standing upto Rupan - again reminiscent of the old episodes - I missed this Nisha. I know, speaking against elders like this is considered rude but imo this was handled extremely well - Loved it. I loved how she refused to apologize - It's not her fault in the slightest. And agreed guys, I would love a cousin defending RL scene - I don't think we will have to wait too long for it to happen - maybe we will witness it once Aman is revealed. Its high time, honestly. As for Laxmi not saying anything:  1) Its about her, not her kids. If Rupan said anything against her kids, she would say something back and she did defend Ramesh. 2) She is younger and she does respect her elders - however wrong and bogus they are Angry.

Ofcourse, ultimately Dadaji will allow Nisha - my bet is that he will place a condition and observe her talent first before taking a decision. No academy or Shekhs/Gaya today - PartyDancing Rupan was enough AngryOuch

What an analysis...LOLClap

@blue Loved that moment too..And I was seriously worried with Jwala's point.What will she do without internet connection? I can't imagine without internet nowadays...OuchLOL

I do feel cousins-RL strong bonding is going to come out at the end of Aman track. Even the small gesture by Ramesh to Aman not to worry was so nice and showed RL's care for Aman too. Dadaji was in his element today. Blasting anyone on his way..LOL I did think Dolly's problem will surface back. I wish Vimla had said something when Dadaji was questioning. Guess it's time for Lakshmi to act now. 

Yes. Lakshmi was silent because it was about her and Ramesh and not about her kids. Though I wish she hadn't asked Nisha to apologise, but what she did was right. Glad RL didn't insist a lot on apologising and were also worried for Nisha's permission in the middle of so many problems..

priya1804Arieltabi

Go to top