Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Today was your day Shwets...Academy free, full of Singham and the family issues
I don't wanna waste time on Rupan, coz for me she is just another bitch like Gaya and Priyanka...sorry !!!!!!
And I am happy that Nishu stood up for her dad and also refused to apologize...why is it that younger ones always have to apologize to elders if they speak back , but speak out the truth ?????
I just don't understand that part...maybe becoz in my home my dad has given all of us ( brothers and me ) equal right to speak out when something is not right !!!!!!!!!! And I am the only girl in my home surrounded by brothers, but if I feel something is wrong, I will speak out and everyone listens and find a solution...Ofcourse one should not go over the top...

And I am sure that Rupan hsi gonna create more trouble for Nisha later and become a hurdle in her happiness. But by the time Viraj falls for Nisha, I would love to see him handling this woman when it comes to Nisha...

What I want to see now is the cousins bonding as one and stand united with RL. These sick parents Viren & Cake / Mohan & Tea don't even have any clue abt what real parenting is all about. 
Sometimes I even wonder if Singham realises why all the kids run to their Chacha / Chachi whenever there is a problem in their lives and not to their parents or grandparents...maybe it's about time that Singham takes out some time and think further abt this
Except RL, the other set of parents only care abt rules, their status in society and money...period !!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like I received my New Year gift today..LOL

It depends on whom you talk to. Say for example, Nisha was talking to her own parents like the way she did, I don't think RL would have minded because they are broad minded and have given the freedom of speech. But against people like Rupan, they directly question the parenting. It's still a rule here that younger ones shouldn't speak when older ones are talking. Sometimes, I do agree, but many a times no. I think they should be given equal opportunities to talk. But yes, there is a way to talk to. Today Nisha was perfectly right in the way she talked, because we all know how Rupan is. But from an outsider's view, it would seem rude. Glad she didn't apologise. 

I want to see that too especially from Umesh as of now. All problems for RL are because of his problem as usually Vimla doesn't go against RL. I have problems with Dadaji's parenting itself leave the rest of the parents.LOL I wonder why Dadaji can't understand the reason why kids go to their Chachu and Chachi. Does he really think it's because they are too lenient and will ignore the rules and help them? Be irresponsible and give in for their irrational ideas or acts? 

Viren/Cake/Mohan/Tea just wants good name and nothing else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabieshasrk

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I will tell in morning before she leave for officeLOL. its fun to trouble moms sometimesLOL
I hope the days come soon but I doubt it.
@ bold This will happen sure bc of the way Cake and kangan r behaving.We already saw a glimpse today i Juwala. But again they will blame it on RL.

Please do tell her...LOL My mom reads it on her own...LOL So I can't keep it away from her for long..LOL

That is bound to happen. If cousins simply go and support RL, Cake and Tea will again pounce on RL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Daadi has already warned cake not to go that far that Umesh distances himself not only from her but from himself as well...If Cake and Tea keep going on like this for longer, that one day will come for sure that all their kids will hate them and distance themselves so much from their parents that there will be no turning back...that day Daadi's words might be proven true !!!!!!!!!!!
Cake and Tea don't see the danger in their actions right now, but that day will come for sure. We have seen that in Jwala today...Kirti is also not the quiet type...
I just don't hope that with their actions they not only loose their kids, but their husbands as well...Cake and Tea better watch out before it's too late 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by darlingruhi

@bold: Lakshmi is somewhat traditional type.. adarsh bahu types.. once limit crosses she will also give it back in strong way for sure..!! but for time being she is bearing because Roopan is elder to her in relation as well as in age..!! A typical indian soap quality..!!

Coming to Ramesh getting the title of favourite chachu... doesn't Roopan know that Ramesh is favourite..? is it a new thing happening in the home..!! why should she blame Ramesh in this aspect... what did Ramesh do in this Rithesh fiasco...? 
Totally irrelevant

Yes. Lakshmi probably takes it as her duty to not talk back and hear Rupan, because it's not about her kids but herself. 

I think she blamed Ramesh because, one he is supporting Aman and Vimla said it that RL are hell bent in spoiling the peace of the house, and two it is because of Nisha. Because Nisha always interferes and tries to help her cousins, he supports Nisha and the other kids and is a friend to them. She thinks because of this, kids get spoiled. But actually because of this, kids are all together and are happy.

@bold: this is actually ridiculous thinking from Roopan... how can kids get spoiled just because they are getting support from Ramesh..? Don't parents have any role to play in the so called thing named parvarish..(upbringing)... I feel Roopan should realise her mistake before blaming others...!! Second thing she must try to understand others and stop caring for herself always...!!

I liked the part when jwala said that she hates her mom for doing such things.. glad that jwala always takes the side of  right things...!! Even kirti is not that selfish as she is portrayed in the initial episodes...!! But she will get scoldings from Singham when she returns homeOuchOuch...!!

Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anju_S

Originally posted by caller123

@Anju and Kate...See my prayers have actually started working..LOL
I think God must have thought to give you a chance this year..LOL

Ya  this can be.. your prayers maybe granted ShwetsLOL

Hopefully he grants it all the time..LOL

LOL

caller123Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Daadi has already warned cake not to go that far that Umesh distances himself not only from her but from himself as well...If Cake and Tea keep going on like this for longer, that one day will come for sure that all their kids will hate them and distance themselves so much from their parents that there will be no turning back...that day Daadi's words might be proven true !!!!!!!!!!!
Cake and Tea don't see the danger in their actions right now, but that day will come for sure. We have seen that in Jwala today...Kirti is also not the quiet type...
I just don't hope that with their actions they not only loose their kids, but their husbands as well...Cake and Tea better watch out before it's too late 
I think thats why cvs send Kirti away. With She being there Roopan would not have blasted RL. Kirti would have potested. I hope she comes back and blast Roopan.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

How do you think they will react after knowing Nisha's past? They will be blaming RL for that too? Questioning their parenting that Nisha too had hidden such an incident from them, not considering the sensitivity of the issue? Could they be so heartless? 

I loved how Dadi talked to Vimla about Umesh distancing himself. But nothing is getting inside her head. Actually what is Vimla's problem? Aman? or Umesh? 

Husbands? They are gone cases. I don't have any hope for Mohan. Viren? Let's see how he reacts when he comes to know of Aman. If he is going to go against them too, then...kids can look out for a separate house and live alone with RL...they are doing the same thing in Gangwal house also.

priya1804Arieltabi

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

Go to top