Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 3)

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Anju_S

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times. 
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!Clap

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise. Clap

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values. 

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom. 

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break. 

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him. 

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentLOL
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point Clap
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...Angry but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh Clap.. i like how she said we'll done nishu Clap
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

Rupan irritated a lot...but that's taking the story forward. Loved Nisha standing up with no fear. 
She is selfish and jealous and doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

Shwets don't know y but I m having a feeling that Rupan will join duo oh my my and sheks as per ur parody" villian secret meeting"LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times. 
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!Clap

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise. Clap

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values. 

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom. 

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break. 

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him. 

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentLOL
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point Clap
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...Angry but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh Clap.. i like how she said we'll done nishu Clap
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

Rupan irritated a lot...but that's taking the story forward. Loved Nisha standing up with no fear. 
She is selfish and jealous and doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

Shwets don't know y but I m having a feeling that Rupan will join duo oh my my and sheks as per ur parody" villian secret meeting"LOL...

I too thought the same Anju. LOL

Anju_SShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Todays epi was really good. It was all about the gangwals.
the cousin moment was wow.Roopan and Mohan needed that blasting. dadaji was so right there demand would not have stopped there.
But It was depressing how everytime Cake and Kangan (did I get it right?LOL) put all the blame on RL. Glad Nisha didn't stay quit and didn't apologize. I really want this blaming RL to stop with a bang, that nobody ever blames them ever again not even dadaji, And I want Nishu to be the reason of it.
I really hate RoopanAngry and start to hating Vimla too. I don't get it okay u guys r fighting with RL, why need to say so many things to Nisha. She is a kid of the house. And Vimla didn't stopped Roopan from saying all those to Nishu. When will this woman realize that this Nisha saved her two daughters life. 
Well Dadaji did say no to the shooting but we all know thanks to Aneri and SBS that he will give permission and Nishu will join the practice in evening. But seriously This spoilers kills the suspence. so I didn't tell my mom LOL. My mom is thinking what will happen to Nishu's shootingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WaterIcecaller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ooo KateSmile
same pinch..Big smile

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Anju and Kate...See my prayers have actually started working..LOL

Anju_Scaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Ooo KateSmile
same pinch..Big smile
Same pinch.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_S

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged

@Anju and Kate...See my prayers have actually started working..LOL
I think God must have thought to give you a chance this year..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Todays epi was really good. It was all about the gangwals.
the cousin moment was wow.Roopan and Mohan needed that blasting. dadaji was so right there demand would not have stopped there.
But It was depressing how everytime Cake and Kangan (did I get it right?LOL) put all the blame on RL. Glad Nisha didn't stay quit and didn't apologize. I really want this blaming RL to stop with a bang, that nobody ever blames them ever again not even dadaji, And I want Nishu to be the reason of it.
I really hate RoopanAngry and start to hating Vimla too. I don't get it okay u guys r fighting with RL, why need to say so many things to Nisha. She is a kid of the house. And Vimla didn't stopped Roopan from saying all those to Nishu. When will this woman realize that this Nisha saved her two daughters life. 
Well Dadaji did say no to the shooting but we all know thanks to Aneri and SBS that he will give permission and Nishu will join the practice in evening. But seriously This spoilers kills the suspence. so I didn't tell my mom LOL. My mom is thinking what will happen to Nishu's shootingLOL

I told my mom about the spoilers so she is kind of relieved..LOL

I am still confused between Kangan and Green Tea...LOL I think Green Tea will be better...LOL

You know what...instead of just Nisha...I want all the cousins to make this blaming on RL stop. Vimla started the blaming and Rupan just clung to it. Though I am against younger ones interrupting when elders are speaking, today it was ok..LOL One day..Vimla and Rupan will see their kids have distanced themselves so far that they are unreachable to them. 

Arieltabicaller123

Go to top