India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 2)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I better watch it tomorrow with English subtitles.
I want to enjoy it.
 So Shwets today is your day.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I better watch it tomorrow with English subtitles.
I want to enjoy it.
 So Shwets today is your day.Thumbs Up

Watch it now...it's not very difficult..it's just blasting everywhere..LOL

And I hope tomorrow is mine too...LOL

caller123

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
todays episode was amazing.
roopan is another sober villain . she will surely try to break umesh-aman relationship.
and the cousin moment in the beginning.
and that amazing moment when he scolded at roopan about kirti's future . he cares about the cousins so much. its just that he is strict and has different school of thought.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinazz

todays episode was amazing.
roopan is another sober villain . she will surely try to break umesh-aman relationship.
and the cousin moment in the beginning.
and that amazing moment when he scolded at roopan about kirti's future . he cares about the cousins so much. its just that he is strict and has different school of thought.

Yes. She would be ready to want to tell about Aman to Dadaji...and Dadi, RL and cousins would be on the run to stop that. I loved how he said he wouldn't compromise on his values in the name of modern parenting. Just that he doesn't think before he acts.

caller123

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times. 
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!Clap

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise. Clap

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values. 

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom. 

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break. 

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him. 

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentLOL
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point Clap
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...Angry but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh Clap.. i like how she said we'll done nishu Clap
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Today is your day shweths... it is a day dedicated to our beloved singhamLOLLOL.. his role got power after lot of days.. most wonderful thing in today's episode is it is free of academySmileSmile...!!
singham blasting mohan and roopan is wonderful.. i felt bad for dolly when he was shouting at her..

and pre-cap is reverse of what we predicted...!!

I was singing Singham Singham...in my mind..LOL 
Loved Dadaji. He was perfect today. Though it seems like Rupan's words have got an impact on him. 

Precap
Yep...reversal. Ramesh never lets down his children, how much ever he is worried. Tomorrow is a proof for that. 

Mohan...he is such a coward.

After a long time i got a feeling that the show is still sticking to the main storyline...!! cousins hug... tears when kirti is leaving.. singham's attach on weak animals( mohan and roopanLOLLOL) and further nisha speaking up for Ramesh... going against the wishes RL.. worthy episode.. 
I felt sad for RLCryCry... Lakshmi was in tears.. instead i feel she should have given back tightly to roopan.. i think that day will also come in the future when roopan further goes against nisha's happiness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WaterIceArieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times. 
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!Clap

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise. Clap

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values. 

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom. 

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break. 

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him. 

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentLOL
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point Clap
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...Angry but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh Clap.. i like how she said we'll done nishu Clap
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

Rupan irritated a lot...but that's taking the story forward. Loved Nisha standing up with no fear. 
She is selfish and jealous and doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

Anju_SArieltabicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

After a long time i got a feeling that the show is still sticking to the main storyline...!! cousins hug... tears when kirti is leaving.. singham's attach on weak animals( mohan and roopanLOLLOL) and further nisha speaking up for Ramesh... going against the wishes RL.. worthy episode.. 
I felt sad for RLCryCry... Lakshmi was in tears.. instead i feel she should have given back tightly to roopan.. i think that day will also come in the future when roopan further goes against nisha's happiness...

When the cousins hug was happening, I felt the same thing. Now this is what the show is about. Cousins bonding and helping and supporting each other. CVs were definitely on track today. 

Weak animals..LOL They were wrong today...and they deserved it. Wish he hunted them more. Wish Dadi had told Mohan and Rupan something too. Nisha telling she won't apologise was such a great moment. There was no need for her to apologise. It should be Rupan who should have apologised. Hated her when she said Ramesh is doing all this to get favorite chachu title. Angry

Lakshmi is such a confusing character at times..LOL but clear too. She won't be crying when problems are on her kids. Since Rupan was just attacking Ramesh and her, she probably thought it better to take it than give back. Sometimes I wonder why they hear all this. 

ArieltabiDazzlerruhicaller123

Go to top