India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 (Page 10)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@jahnavi i will make a new pole.. Tahir's statements on SBS regarding new entry.. options: 1.joking 2. seriousLOLLOL
If everybody feels that he is joking then it is a bad move by CV's..!! if he is serious that new entry will come and as you said it is viraj's plan then would be interestingWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryJAHHNAVIMsfairyCindreLaShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@jahnavi i will make a new pole.. Tahir's statements on SBS regarding new entry.. options: 1.joking 2. seriousLOLLOL
If everybody feels that he is joking then it is a bad move by CV's..!! if he is serious that new entry will come and as you said it is viraj's plan then would be interestingWink

Looking forward to the new pole.. Ermmm Post.. ROFL
Can u also post the SBS vIdeo link with that? Dailymotion/ YouTube.. And it's Taher.. Tahir doesn't work for NAUC Wink THANK YOU!   Embarrassed

_UptoNoGood_princessgloryDazzlerruhieshasrk

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Arieltabi

Falling for EWF is completely out of character for Viraj. He doesn't know anything about her. She can be fake. EWF can be a male too...This is so stupid and foolish and unexpectable from someone like Viraj

OK if Taher was not joking (Although I still think he was) and if some Aarti really shows up LOL So, what? Will Viraj not realize that this living, breathing Aarti is different from the sensitive & caring virtual EWF? I think we can trust chote hukum with his intellectual skills in distinguishing real from fake.. LOL

And u guys, are we missing another possibility here- what if this is Viraj's plan? To expose the real EWF.. LOL What if Viraj too, is frustrated with these email convos- like us? If he plants some girl, who claims to be Aarti, then the real EWF (Nisha) would definitely feel left out & do 'something' to prove fake Aarti is lying. LOL And Viraj can catch the original EWF.. Good job, Viraj.. Me impressed with his mind game (only and only if Taher wasn't lying)! LOL

@bold That can happen only if he knows the real EWF is near him...and not in north pole..LOL How can he plan something without knowing whether the real EWF is watching him or not? 

And...what if he falls for the fake Aarthi he brings in...LOL Chotte hukkum ka koi barosa nahi...LOL This is the thirld name of a girl brought in for Viraj...LOL 

This time, I really want Gaya to read the mails and plan and plot to end this.LOL I am sure she would have Viraj's email password and Shekhs can get it for her...LOL It's a secret password and hence it will definitely be lying on the table..LOL

priasrprincessgloryJAHHNAVIDazzlerruhi

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
^^ Dude.. Spoiler alert (copy pasting from other post) LOL Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ("Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it LOL.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! LOL And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. Wink No where did he mention that an actual, living breathing girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priasrpriya1804Shwets1502

priasr Groupbie
priasr
priasr

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode title "solving cousin's problems "LOL
It seemed like they wanted to solve all the matters in day only.
While watching the show , I only wanted to do was to slap rupan Angry
She is so selfish and thankless person.

Edited by priasr - 01 January 2015 at 8:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

^^ Dude.. Spoiler alert (copy pasting from other post) LOL Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ("Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it LOL.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! LOL And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. Wink No where did he mention that an actual, living breathing girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! Wink

I think Taher(Corrected spelling LOL) didn't know the Aarthi and the mail conversations have started to be aired..LOL He probably didn't have a clue where the story is on the show. Aneri probably thought there actually was going to be a new entry and got shocked..but later understood it's just Aarthi..LOL 

Another new character would just mean the PH has lot of funds to pay for the cast...they better give some for the academy too..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priasrJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Taher(Corrected spelling LOL) didn't know the Aarthi and the mail conversations have started to be aired..LOL He probably didn't have a clue where the story is on the show. Aneri probably thought there actually was going to be a new entry and got shocked..but later understood it's just Aarthi..LOL

Another new character would just mean the PH has lot of funds to pay for the cast...they better give some for the academy too..LOL
LOL Yeah it's already a "circus".. Iss se jyada naam & faces mujhe yaad nahi raheinge! LOL Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

LOL Yeah it's already a "circus".. Iss se jyada naam & faces mujhe yaad nahi raheinge! LOL Wacko

LOL And no one will have anything substantial to do other than the train of villains..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

Go to top