Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 1/1/15 - Page 8

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arieltabi

Falling for EWF is completely out of character for Viraj. He doesn't know anything about her. She can be fake. EWF can be a male too...This is so stupid and foolish and unexpectable from someone like Viraj

Exactly !!!!!!!!! Totally agree with you. EWF can also be a male pretending to be female...who can give Viraj the guarantee that EWF is a good person ???
Or does he base his assumption only becoz that person spoke abt his / her mom first day ????
This is really the height of stupidity πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arieltabi

Falling for EWF is completely out of character for Viraj. He doesn't know anything about her. She can be fake. EWF can be a male too...This is so stupid and foolish and unexpectable from someone like Viraj

OK if Taher was not joking (Although I still think he was) and if some Aarti really shows up πŸ˜† So, what? Will Viraj not realize that this living, breathing Aarti is different from the sensitive & caring virtual EWF? I think we can trust chote hukum with his intellectual skills in distinguishing real from fake.. πŸ˜†

And u guys, are we missing another possibility here- what if this is Viraj's plan? To expose the real EWF.. πŸ˜† What if Viraj too, is frustrated with these email convos- like us? If he plants some girl, who claims to be Aarti, then the real EWF (Nisha) would definitely feel left out & do 'something' to prove fake Aarti is lying. πŸ˜† And Viraj can catch the original EWF.. Good job, Viraj.. Me impressed with his mind game (only and only if Taher wasn't lying)! πŸ˜†
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jahnavi i will make a new pole.. Tahir's statements on SBS regarding new entry.. options: 1.joking 2. seriousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If everybody feels that he is joking then it is a bad move by CV's..!! if he is serious that new entry will come and as you said it is viraj's plan then would be interestingπŸ˜‰
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darlingruhi

@jahnavi i will make a new pole.. Tahir's statements on SBS regarding new entry.. options: 1.joking 2. seriousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If everybody feels that he is joking then it is a bad move by CV's..!! if he is serious that new entry will come and as you said it is viraj's plan then would be interestingπŸ˜‰

Looking forward to the new pole.. Ermmm Post.. 🀣
Can u also post the SBS vIdeo link with that? Dailymotion/ YouTube.. And it's Taher.. Tahir doesn't work for NAUC πŸ˜‰ THANK YOU!   πŸ˜³
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

OK if Taher was not joking (Although I still think he was) and if some Aarti really shows up πŸ˜† So, what? Will Viraj not realize that this living, breathing Aarti is different from the sensitive & caring virtual EWF? I think we can trust chote hukum with his intellectual skills in distinguishing real from fake.. πŸ˜†

And u guys, are we missing another possibility here- what if this is Viraj's plan? To expose the real EWF.. πŸ˜† What if Viraj too, is frustrated with these email convos- like us? If he plants some girl, who claims to be Aarti, then the real EWF (Nisha) would definitely feel left out & do 'something' to prove fake Aarti is lying. πŸ˜† And Viraj can catch the original EWF.. Good job, Viraj.. Me impressed with his mind game (only and only if Taher wasn't lying)! πŸ˜†

@bold That can happen only if he knows the real EWF is near him...and not in north pole..πŸ˜† How can he plan something without knowing whether the real EWF is watching him or not? 

And...what if he falls for the fake Aarthi he brings in...πŸ˜† Chotte hukkum ka koi barosa nahi...πŸ˜† This is the thirld name of a girl brought in for Viraj...πŸ˜† 

This time, I really want Gaya to read the mails and plan and plot to end this.πŸ˜† I am sure she would have Viraj's email password and Shekhs can get it for her...πŸ˜† It's a secret password and hence it will definitely be lying on the table..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
^^ Dude.. Spoiler alert (copy pasting from other post) πŸ˜† Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ("Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it πŸ˜†.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! πŸ˜† And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. πŸ˜‰ No where did he mention that an actual, living breathing girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! πŸ˜‰
priasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode title "solving cousin's problems "πŸ˜†
It seemed like they wanted to solve all the matters in day only.
While watching the show , I only wanted to do was to slap rupan πŸ˜‘
She is so selfish and thankless person.
Edited by priasr - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

^^ Dude.. Spoiler alert (copy pasting from other post) πŸ˜† Taher actually said, "hamari lovestory shuru hogi ek ladki hai.. Aarti.. unke saath.. Inshallah.. Haan, episode mein hoga ya nahiin.. Yeh pata nahin.. Parr humein bahut mazaa aa raha hai abhi unke saath" ("Yes, my lovestory is about to begin with a girl called Aarti.. If God wills it πŸ˜†.. But I don't know if it will actually air in the episode or not.. But I am already having a lot of fun"...)
So maybe Taher doesn't know that "Aarti" has already been introduced in the show (maybe he didn't watch NAUC's current episodes) & that's why he clarified if he can talk about "Aarti" from Aneri! πŸ˜† And we already know Viraj likes Aarti's emails and that's why Taher said he's already having fun- when Viraj responds to Aarti's mails. πŸ˜‰ No where did he mention that an actual, living breathing girl named "Aarti" would be introduced! πŸ˜‰

I think Taher(Corrected spelling πŸ˜†) didn't know the Aarthi and the mail conversations have started to be aired..πŸ˜† He probably didn't have a clue where the story is on the show. Aneri probably thought there actually was going to be a new entry and got shocked..but later understood it's just Aarthi..πŸ˜† 

Another new character would just mean the PH has lot of funds to pay for the cast...they better give some for the academy too..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Taher(Corrected spelling πŸ˜†) didn't know the Aarthi and the mail conversations have started to be aired..πŸ˜† He probably didn't have a clue where the story is on the show. Aneri probably thought there actually was going to be a new entry and got shocked..but later understood it's just Aarthi..πŸ˜†

Another new character would just mean the PH has lot of funds to pay for the cast...they better give some for the academy too..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yeah it's already a "circus".. Iss se jyada naam & faces mujhe yaad nahi raheinge! πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Yeah it's already a "circus".. Iss se jyada naam & faces mujhe yaad nahi raheinge! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† And no one will have anything substantial to do other than the train of villains..πŸ˜†