Moments of the day - 1/1/15 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times.
1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!👏

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise.👏

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values.

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom.

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break.

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him.
Aaj khush toh bahut honge tum, Haayiin? I knew 1st Jan ka episode was customized for Shwets - since Viraj and family were missing 😆 😈
But yes, I liked it. It was weird but it was a nice brpeak. Loved the cousins scene. It was a bit odd to see Kirti leaving her family like that though- for a minute I thought she'd go off for her honeymoon- alone (Heli is holidaying in Italy.. Tohh.. Queen- the movie? Anyone? I obviously watch a lot of Hindi movies ðŸĪŠ)
On a serious note, I so wish Dolly is not forced back to her sasural after Dadaji's lecture. Betiyaan sasural mein hee achi lagti hain!? She really needs help & Vimla isn't mom-enough to help her out!
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

That's great.😆
I'm in...

Let's fix up a meeting with Shekhs for the weekend..shall we?😉
Originally posted by Arieltabi

saw the SBS segment now. Dadaji is going to be there in the field with Ramesh.
But I m scared with Taher's word. He said there will be new entry Aarti and his and Aarti's love story will start. somebody shoot the cvs pls.

Indeed someone shoot the CV's plsss. 
Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 
@Jahhnavi...At least for a day, the episode was mine..😆
I think Heli is going on a break, and hence they have sent Kirti on a break too...probably the body double was costing too much..😆

Yes. I don't want..Dolly beta you have to adjust. It's your house...in-laws are like parents..etc etc. I don't want that from Dadaji especially. I loved how Vimla handled Dolly's problem before. But now she being in Cake mode I have least hopes. Where was Viren? He disobeyed Dadaji by not answering his call? ðŸ˜ē
Originally posted by eshasrk

Frankly I am starting to loose interest slowly but steadily no matter how much I like Viraj or NiRaj...but one thing I noticed is when Taher spoke abt new entry, Aneri looked kinda confused and Taher went on asking if he is allowed to say and she said yes you can say 

I think Aneri for a moment was surprised because she herself didn't know anything about the future storyline but realised Tahir was just joking and hence agreed to him...That's my interpretation..😆

That's why I said I didn't mind Nisha interrupting because it was for her parents, especially when they aren't wrong at all. Nisha was absolutely correct in talking and not apologising.

You know maybe that day is not far that all the kids will start living with RL ...maybe that will be the eye opener for the rest of the family
How did Daada and Daadi get married yaar ?????
He is so old fashioned, not willing to adapt changes and Daadi is totally bindaas

I m not worried about the new entry it was a joke. By new entry Taher only meant EWF(nisha). But I m worried as he said His and Arthi's love story will start. I want him to fall with Nisha not E-Nisha.

You know maybe that day is not far that all the kids will start living with RL ...maybe that will be the eye opener for the rest of the family
He is so old fashioned, not willing to adapt changes and Daadi is totally bindaas

I would love to see that. If not living with them, a party or something for RL, something special for them..to make the rest of them see how important RL are to them. 

I think Dadaji and Daadi probably had similar views initially, but Daadi has changed with changing times and is ready to adapt and get herself accustomed to modern things. But Dadaji is still old fashioned and wants to follow the same rules. 

Arrange marraige.

I think Aneri for a moment was surprised because she herself didn't know anything about the future storyline but realised Tahir was just joking and hence agreed to him...That's my interpretation..😆

Yeah maybe you're right