Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
todays episode was amazing.
roopan is another sober villain . she will surely try to break umesh-aman relationship.
and the cousin moment in the beginning.
and that amazing moment when he scolded at roopan about kirti's future . he cares about the cousins so much. its just that he is strict and has different school of thought.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dinazz

todays episode was amazing.

roopan is another sober villain . she will surely try to break umesh-aman relationship.
and the cousin moment in the beginning.
and that amazing moment when he scolded at roopan about kirti's future . he cares about the cousins so much. its just that he is strict and has different school of thought.

Yes. She would be ready to want to tell about Aman to Dadaji...and Dadi, RL and cousins would be on the run to stop that. I loved how he said he wouldn't compromise on his values in the name of modern parenting. Just that he doesn't think before he acts.
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Today's episode was one of the best episodes in recent times. 

1. KYAA moment. Dadaji's blasting Mohan and Rupan was a treat to watch. He correctly pointed out how they both didn't think about Kirti's life after wedding. He questioned their parenting, blaming them equally for the happenings. Well Done Dadaji!πŸ‘

2. Cake and Green Tea Attack. This was due for a long time. Both the sisters attacked Ramesh for giving the courage and freedom for all the kids of the house and spoiling their life. Rupan questions his parenting and blames him for whatever is going on in the house. Loved how Nisha stood up for Ramesh and also refused to apologise. πŸ‘

3. Rise of Rupan. So Rupan to take revenge brainwashes Dadaji to deny Nisha from taking the offer as it will again question the Gangwal family's values. 

4. Dolly's problem. In the process, Rupan blurts out about Dolly's problem and he is furious to know Dolly hasn't informed her MIL regarding her visit and asks her when she is returning. Loved how Jwala said she hates her mom. 

5. Cousins moment in the beginning when Kirti decides to take a break. 

6. Precap: Dadaji refusing Nisha to take the offer and Ramesh trying to convince him. 

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentπŸ˜†
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point πŸ‘
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...😑 but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh πŸ‘.. i like how she said we'll done nishu πŸ‘
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was singing Singham Singham...in my mind..πŸ˜† 
Loved Dadaji. He was perfect today. Though it seems like Rupan's words have got an impact on him. 

Precap
Yep...reversal. Ramesh never lets down his children, how much ever he is worried. Tomorrow is a proof for that. 

Mohan...he is such a coward.

After a long time i got a feeling that the show is still sticking to the main storyline...!! cousins hug... tears when kirti is leaving.. singham's attach on weak animals( mohan and roopanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and further nisha speaking up for Ramesh... going against the wishes RL.. worthy episode.. 
I felt sad for RL😭😭... Lakshmi was in tears.. instead i feel she should have given back tightly to roopan.. i think that day will also come in the future when roopan further goes against nisha's happiness...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anju_S

Today's episode was ok..
KYAAA momentπŸ˜†
Dadaji blasting at Rupan and Mohan I enjoyed it, Dadaji said everything fact to the point πŸ‘
Rupan she is such a blah... huh... 
now blaming Ramesh...😑 but nishu did very good think stood up for Ramesh πŸ‘.. i like how she said we'll done nishu πŸ‘
Shwets this Rupan is soo selfish.. dadaji not allowed Kirti to go for her studies outside so she don't want nisha to go also... brainwashing dadaji .. huh ..

Rupan irritated a lot...but that's taking the story forward. Loved Nisha standing up with no fear. 
She is selfish and jealous and doesn't want anyone else to be happy.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingruhi

After a long time i got a feeling that the show is still sticking to the main storyline...!! cousins hug... tears when kirti is leaving.. singham's attach on weak animals( mohan and roopanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and further nisha speaking up for Ramesh... going against the wishes RL.. worthy episode.. 
I felt sad for RL😭😭... Lakshmi was in tears.. instead i feel she should have given back tightly to roopan.. i think that day will also come in the future when roopan further goes against nisha's happiness...

When the cousins hug was happening, I felt the same thing. Now this is what the show is about. Cousins bonding and helping and supporting each other. CVs were definitely on track today. 

Weak animals..πŸ˜† They were wrong today...and they deserved it. Wish he hunted them more. Wish Dadi had told Mohan and Rupan something too. Nisha telling she won't apologise was such a great moment. There was no need for her to apologise. It should be Rupan who should have apologised. Hated her when she said Ramesh is doing all this to get favorite chachu title. πŸ˜‘

Lakshmi is such a confusing character at times..πŸ˜† but clear too. She won't be crying when problems are on her kids. Since Rupan was just attacking Ramesh and her, she probably thought it better to take it than give back. Sometimes I wonder why they hear all this. 
Anju_S thumbnail

Rupan irritated a lot...but that's taking the story forward. Loved Nisha standing up with no fear. 
She is selfish and jealous and doesn't want anyone else to be happy.

Shwets don't know y but I m having a feeling that Rupan will join duo oh my my and sheks as per ur parody" villian secret meeting"πŸ˜†...

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anju_S

Shwets don't know y but I m having a feeling that Rupan will join duo oh my my and sheks as per ur parody" villian secret meeting"πŸ˜†...

I too thought the same Anju. πŸ˜†
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Todays epi was really good. It was all about the gangwals.
the cousin moment was wow.Roopan and Mohan needed that blasting. dadaji was so right there demand would not have stopped there.
But It was depressing how everytime Cake and Kangan (did I get it right?πŸ˜†) put all the blame on RL. Glad Nisha didn't stay quit and didn't apologize. I really want this blaming RL to stop with a bang, that nobody ever blames them ever again not even dadaji, And I want Nishu to be the reason of it.
I really hate Roopan😑 and start to hating Vimla too. I don't get it okay u guys r fighting with RL, why need to say so many things to Nisha. She is a kid of the house. And Vimla didn't stopped Roopan from saying all those to Nishu. When will this woman realize that this Nisha saved her two daughters life. 
Well Dadaji did say no to the shooting but we all know thanks to Aneri and SBS that he will give permission and Nishu will join the practice in evening. But seriously This spoilers kills the suspence. so I didn't tell my mom πŸ˜†. My mom is thinking what will happen to Nishu's shootingπŸ˜†
Anju_S thumbnail
Ooo Kate😊
same pinch..πŸ˜ƒ