Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

AkYa OS : Our Divine Soul Connect Final partg 5 (Page 5)

abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

And then came an announcement which surprised one and all except me...INDE AIR announced that as a new year gift Rohit Mafatlal would be the captain of two flights..and Ananya as co pilot..

I boarded the flight on 28th ...to and fro flight to Chennai...I could sense the unrest..few of Rohit Mafatlals close people were there too..And as planned ai travelled as a old man...in disguise...With me two of senior officers of DBI were also there...so that we can take an idea of the finale flight.

And then arrived the D Day...31st...I could not sleep for the whole night...because I everything was at risk..my nation..country's security and ...and...(Akash paused...) and Ananya...I don't know why but i did not want Ananya to fly that day..

I called her at 5a.m and asked to come out to me at joggers park...near her building..Ananya was there in five minutes...relaxed and calm..she waved a hello...I replied with a fading smile.

Ananya sensed all was not well with me...she asked...why you are upset.

I ...Ananya please do a favor..
Please do not fly today...please...and I was in tears...

Ananya was stunned...she knew something is there...which is disturbing me...

She softly called my name
Akash...and we...(Akash kept mum)

(Ananya had a flashback..how Akash hugged her...he was crying and Ananya was asking..what happened? Akash replied Ananya I can't lose you...please don't fly...I can't tell u...but please don't)

Akash...and then..(As Akash started speaking again...Ananya came out of flashback)

Akash continued...I finally told everything to Ananya...about me being a DIB agent...and the real motive of INDE AIR and Mafatlal's..

And then happened the unexpected, rather expected...Ananya told me i will fly Akash...I won't leave you alone...Lets do it together...I insisted that it can be dangerous...But Ananya hold my hand and told...Akash what do you think? Only you could worry for people...don't you think many could feel the same for you too..Akash Its final..we will do it together...

I reached DIB office and we made a plan involving Ananya...

And Ananya left DIB office and so I...Ananya's flight was at 8pm in the night...

We had a secret news that arms ammunition will be loaded while fuel will be filled..

Ananya has rights to be in that area...as she was the co pilot...and much for her amusement she found Mafatlal's there...she signalled us...

As we reached...Mafatlal's and their men started firing...and while all this...Rohit Mafatlal fired a bullet at me..and Ananya came in between...and rest you all know..

You guys knew what I did..all this while...but there was someone else too..who risked her life too...that was first officer Rawat..

How can someone be so selfless...she dis.not need to get into this mess..She was not from DIB..she was not going to get any award for all this..still she risked her life...you all has shown so much gratitude and love for me..but it is someone else who deserves all the credits...

Please honour that lady...first officer Rawat and not me...

Shefali...Simran..parents of Ananya and Akash were in tears..

Everyone in hospital and all those watching it live was in tears...except two souls Akash and Ananya...Akash was waiting for something else and Ananya was stunned...

Ananya asked sister if she could take her to Akash's room..and doctors permitted.

Ananya reached Akash's room and cameras turned toward Ananya...
Reporters started asking her question..Ananya signalled them to stop..

She went to Akash and told..."Captain you know what...i am bored of your non stop banters..you are the one who rules the cockpit when we are together..U will treat me as per your wish...you ignored me for good two months...you disappear and appear like some ghost...what do you think of yourself...you will be so nice of national TV..and i will get impressed and will forgive you...you never followed rules...nor even today..and i hate you for that"

So i ' m going to punish you one last time as Ananya Rawat...(Akash was looking down with guilt) (Simran and Shefali were standing holding hands)

Ananya continued...So captain last punishment from Miss Ananya Rawat is that you have to make me Mrs Ananya Akash Saluja in one month time...

Ananya looked at Akash..who was clueless...
Ananya...immediately hugged Akash..Akash responded immediately..

Simran and Shefali were jumping with joy...
All the elders blessed Ananya and Akash

6 months later..

Akash and Ananya in Saluja mention

Ananya asking...Akash can you please keep the towel in the almira..
Can't you be a little more organised...

Akash took out ear plugs from desk and put in his ears...saying "Oh Rule book...Nor again"

And they lived happily ever after.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaMahi_ButtBrokengirlRenessaAnzum505KBfanNo1~~BaBy~AnGel~~NikkiReedkhadupamrinku95daisydee425Annika_Ishqbaaz

Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
great update ... the ending was really funny and a very good one
abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renessa

great update ... the ending was really funny and a very good one

Thankyou