Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

AkYa OS : Our Divine Soul Connect Final partg 5 (Page 4)

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hum sab sunn rahe hai,Aakash...
Ananya is also waiting.
Continue sooonish...
Do pm me.

Nikhad003 IF-Dazzler
Nikhad003
Nikhad003

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
abhi why you stopped?!! now update soon otherwise i will have to file a report against you for taking away all my sleep in want for update :P...so goood! dying for next update!

Edited by yudigirl - 02 January 2015 at 1:47pm
saranyagulam Senior Member
saranyagulam
saranyagulam

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hi abhikt...
I read all 3 updates in one through..it's very appealing...akya hidden chemistry is good..never seen before like this...u used the medical term perfect.. R u doctor? The situation u brought into this OS is what happen in real life..how the people could react outside operation theatre...the tension between both parents feels like happening in real... Brilliantly written... Keep posting...

Saranya
abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Part 4

Akash continues...first and foremost i want to thank entire nation..for sending me good wishes...and almighty and my family..all the staff and doctors of hospital..Means a lot...

One more person i due for for my regards...But that after I have given my statement..

So here goes...how the things turned out that evening...

It all began 6 months back...I was an employee of INDE AIR from last 6 years..as we have some suspicion that one particular airlines is involved with some terror attack..as we at DIB were not sure...about the airlines...we have one of our senior officers posted in all the Private Airlines in India..And so I was asked to join INDE AIR.

It was 6 months back..it was confirmed that INDE AIR is the airlines..who is behind terror attack..but we wanted to catch them red handed...And so I continued working there as routine pilot...doing my rest of the work side to side.

Then one of my ...(Akash paused for a while)...He looked straight into camera...Ananya skipped a heartbeat..
Simran knew what Akash is trying to say...

Shefali who was with Akash..nodded and Akash continued...

Then...there was a new joining in INDE AIR...I did not know...at that time..what consequences it is going to have on me...my life...my mission...my soul...my heart..my life...She was...yes she was First Officer Ananya Rawat.

Ananya was listening like it was the final word for her.

Akash's and Ananya's family were in for some revelations..Though Shefali and Simran had a bit of idea...But what was in akash's mind...and how he is going to read Ananya's heart and mind today...in front of entire nation was something nobody knew, except Akash himself and yes Akash's soul connect Ananya..

Akash continued...I was a totally off person in INDE AIR..and totally focused...but only 6months back...Ananya Rawat made entry in my life as a cool breeze...I was away from family as we were asked to keep identity of our families undercover...so Ananya became kind of family for me...We did not begin on a sweet note...May be because we both were too alike..stubborn...focused..determined and realistic...

I usually did not use to talk to most of the colleagues..as i don't want anyone to know about my mission...and so I was considered rude...and Ananya was giving me a tough competition being miss rude...

Our first flight together was a disaster..as we had fought throughout the flight..

Ananya..was amazed...she thought...liar we were not fighting but you were only shouting at me...I will see you later Captain Saluja.

Akash continued...then after few flights both of us realised...whatever it was...we actually enjoy each others company..

Ananya was always wary of my sudden disappearances and change of behavior at times..
And that was because of my mission..I did not want to put her life at risk...

But life is not about what you plan..but it is about what he plans for you (Akash pointed toward heaven)

I realised Ananya's joining in INDE AIR was a well executed plan of Mafatlal's...owners of INDE AIR..

They wanted a soft target..and they recruited Ananya as first female pilot..She was given special treatment..and Mafatlal made a point to travel in all her flights...and it did ring a bell..

And so I asked DIB in this matter...as I don't want to come in open..and not to much of my surprise I was told...Ananya's flight to Chennai ...which was scheduled for December 31st was the final game plan..

I and DIB were totally focused on this...and as the 31st was nearing..I was trying to be around...and I had two reason...one to destroy the mission and secondly ...

Akash again took a pause and continued..

I was given deliberate leaves from 28th December to 2nd of January...I knew this is happening...

All this while I knew I can't tell all this to Annaya..And no not because I don't trust Ananya..(Akash was looking at the camera again..and that side Ananya was looking straight on mobile)...I do !! More than myself...But I was bound to a contract with DIB..

So I just booked tickets for last two flights ..scheduled on 28th and 31st...as a passenger...We at DIB planned who we going to approach it and in my mind I had plan 2 to save a part of my soul ...

(Entire India was glued to T.V screens..Akash who met an accident just two days back..was looking serene and peaceful..may be because he was talking about something..he wanted to talk since long.)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshajsmmasRenessaBrokengirl~~BaBy~AnGel~~khadupamdaisydee425Annika_Ishqbaazzubiya92MysticRiver

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Please continue,Abhi...
zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Love it