Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Boys will be Boys Season 2 (Updated Pg 57) (Page 57)

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Amazing update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Meryl-

.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
An update after ages!
Loved it like always!
Update soon ya :)

- Yashi :)

-Meryl-

-Meryl- Senior Member
-Meryl-
-Meryl-

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Episode 23: The Fake Couple

It was a Saturday morning here at the Ganesha Institute for the Gifted and Talented. At the boys dorm house area, Shakti was up in the morning, making breakfast in the kitchen of her dorm house. During this time, Armaan, Rishi, Saahil, and Vicky had all gotten up and headed down into the kitchen, surprised to see Shakti cooking. "Man! I must be still exhausted from yesterday's party!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Why?" Saahil asked.
"Because I'm seeing Shakti cooking." Vicky replied.
"She really is, you moron." Armaan rolled his eyes. 
"Oh Shakti! Why take the trouble to cook for us?!" Rishi exclaimed.
"Its fine guys. Just go to the dining room and I'll bring it." Shakti said.

The boys sat down at the dining table, waiting for Shakti to come. The four of them seemed anxious as to what exactly she was making. "So am I the only one worried about this?" Vicky asked.

"Shut up, you moron! Be pleasant when she serves you breakfast! She worked so hard to feed all of us!" Rishi exclaimed.
"You remember when she first cooked for us by herself! We all puked!" Vicky cried.
"Well maybe she's improved." Saahil said.
"Besides, she's obviously put in a lot of effort for us. Appreciate it." Armaan said.

At that moment, Shakti entered the dining room, holding four plates of food. She set them down before each one of the boys. On every plate was a spread of scrambled eggs with a side of toast and a cherry tart. The boys gulped, unsure of what to think as they looked at the seemingly good looking food. "I hope you guys like it." Shakti said. 

The boys tried to smile as each one of them then grabbed a fork and fed themselves a piece of the scrambled eggs. Once they had taken the bite, they showed surprised looks on their faces. "Whoah! This is actually good!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Yes! Quite splendid I have to say!" Rishi agreed.
"Really?" Shakti asked. "You all like it?"
"Its amazing, Shakti." Saahil replied.
"Indeed. Good job, Shakti." Armaan said.
"I gotta say! Since when did you learn how to cook so well?!" Vicky asked. "I got it! You must have picked it up from me!"
"Sure." Shakti rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, the doorbell of the house door rang, startling the group. "Who could be here right now?!" Rishi asked as he jumped out of his seat in startlement.

"Its probably just the mailman. Shakti, you stay here." Armaan said.

Shakti nodded while the boys left the dining room and went into the living room. "Who's answering the door?" Saahil asked.

"I volunteer Rishi as tribute." Vicky said.
"What the heck?! This isn't the Hunger Games!" Rishi exclaimed.
"Just go answer it." Armaan told Rishi.

Rishi rolled his eyes as he then stepped towards the door. He opened it and said, "Hello! How are you-"

But before he could finish is sentence, Rishi was shocked at who he saw. An elder man along with an elder woman were standing right before him. "Mom?! Dad?!" Rishi cried.

"Oh God. They're here." Armaan rolled his eyes.
"Rishabh! So long since I have seen you, my son!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed as she hugged Rishi.
"Rishi, Mom! Its Rishi!" Rishi whined as his mom hugged him tightly.
"Whatever. Hello, boys!" Mr. Shukla greeted Armaan, Saahil, and Vicky.
"Hello, Mr. Shukla." Armaan, Saahil, and Vicky greeted, trying to smile.
"Such a nice house, son!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed as she walked down in the living room of the house along with Mr. Shukla while the boys looked on, scared as Shakti was in the dining room. "Its just your four staying here, right?!"
"Yeah!" Rishi, Armaan, Saahil, and Vicky replied in unison as they noticed Mrs. Shukla looking around the living room.
"Um Mom...may I ask why you and Dad are here?" Rishi asked.
"Hey! Can't two parents come to visit their son?!" Mrs. Shukla asked.
"Rupal, tell him the real reason we've come here." Mr. Shukla said.
"Fine!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed. "We found some suitors  for you! Its time we got you engaged!"
"ENGAGED?!" Rishi screamed.
"Yes, son!" Mr. Shukla said. "You're going to be graduating soon. After that, you'll get yourself a job in my company. So of course we have to get you engaged!"
"But why?! Mommy!" Rishi cried.
"What Mommy?! Its not like you have a girlfriend anyway!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed.

Suddenly, a plate broke inside the dining room. Shakti gasped as she had broken the plate. "Dang it. They'll hear." Shakti said quietly. 

"What was that?!" Mrs. Shukla asked as she went towards the dining room.
"No, Auntyji! Its nothing!" Vicky exclaimed as he, Rishi, Armaan, and Saahil ran behind Mrs. Shukla.

But before Shakti could escape from the dining room, Mrs. Shukla had come in and found her. "A GIRL?!" Mrs. Shukla screamed. Shakti turned around to Mrs. Shukla as Mr. Shukla came along with the boys in the dining room.  Shakti stood before everyone, shocked and silent. "Rishi, who's this girl and why is she in this house?!" Mrs. Shukla questioned Rishi.

Rishi's eyes then beamed. "Rishi, I'm asking who this girl is!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed.

"Mom! This is her! That's her!" Rishi exclaimed as he rushed to Shakti's side, grabbing hold of her by her shoulder. "This is Shakti! My girlfriend!"

"WHAT?!" Mrs. Shukla, Mr. Shukla, Armaan, Vicky, Saahil, and Shakti all shouted in shock.
"Mom! Dad! I'll explain everything!" Rishi exclaimed.

And so, half an hour later, Rishi had explained the whole situation with Shakti to Mr. and Mrs. Shukla on why she was staying with the boys in the first place. At that same time, Shakti was sitting next to Rishi as his so called "girlfriend", listening to every word while the rest of the boys sat in the same room, listening to Rishi.

"So now you understand, right?!" Rishi asked Mr. and Mrs. Shukla.
"I understand, son. But how did you fall for Shakti?" Mr. Shukla asked.
"Even I'm surprised. Because...she doesn't seem like the girl you would fall for." Mrs. Shukla said.
"Gee, thanks." Shakti rolled her eyes.
"Even I felt the same!" Rishi exclaimed as he then grabbed hold of Shakti's hand, holding it up before Mr. and Mrs. Shukla. "People are right though! Love is blind! Because even though Shakti is completely different, I saw a beautiful, talented, caring, and smart girl inside her!"

Yeah, right, Shakti rolled her eyes.

"What is he doing?" Vicky asked Armaan, whispering in his ear.
"Acting like an idiot." Armaan replied.
"Typical." Saahil shook his head.

"Anyways, I must say...you both make a fine pair. Sit closer for me!" Mrs. Shukla told Rishi and Shakti. "Don't be shy na! You two have been living together! You can surely sit near one another!"

Shakti rolled her eyes as she sat closer to Rishi on the couch, showing a fake smile to Mr. and Mrs. Shukla. "Hayye! Beautiful couple! Match made in heaven!" Mrs. Shukla exclaimed. "At least you made my job easier, Rishabh!"

"Rishi, Mom!" Rishi corrected.
"Son, you did us a favor by finding yourself a girl." Mr. Shukla said.
"I know I did!" Rishi exclaimed.
"Anyways, it was very nice to meet you, Shakti." Mr. Shukla said as he and Mrs. Shukla got up.
"Same here, Mr. Shukla." Shakti said as she got up along with Rishi.
"Don't call me that! You can call me uncle now." Mr. Shukla said.
"We'll be taking our leave now, son." Mrs. Shukla said as she and Mr. Shukla headed out of the house while the boys looked on.

After Rishi's parents had left, Shakti turned around to Rishi, showing a very unpleasant look on her face. Rishi gulped.

"I think we should leave you two lovebirds alone." Armaan said.
"What?!" Shakti shouted.
"We're going!" Vicky exclaimed as he, Armaan, and Vicky left the room.

Rishi looked at an angry Shakti, not knowing what to say.
"Listen, Shakti-"
"Shut up!"
"You actually told me to shut up?!"
"Yes! What's wrong with you?! How could you tell your parents that I'm your girlfriend!"
"Then what else could I do?! You think I want my parents to hitch me off to some random girl?!"
"I don't care! Why get me involved?!"
"The situation demanded it as such! Come on!"
"There's no way I'm playing alone with this!"
"Please, Shakti! I beg of you! Its just a matter of some time! Then mom and dad will leave me alone!"
"Why would I want to pretend to be YOUR girlfriend?!"
"What?! Oh come on! At least I'm not a hooligan like that Vicky boy!"

"I can hear!" Vicky shouted from outside the living room.
"Shut up! We're having a lovers spat!" Rishi yelled.
"I knew that!" Vicky rolled his eyes.
"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Shakti shouted.

"Please! You have to do this for me!"
"And why should I?!"
"Its just a matter of time! That's all!"

"Um, guys." Saahil said as he entered the living room.
"What now?" Rishi asked. "Can't you see I'm talking to her?!"
"Your parents called just now. They're asking you both to go for dinner tomorrow night at the St. Louis Cafe."
"WHAT?!" Rishi and Shakti exclaimed in unison.
"And since they already booked you two there, looks like you both have to go." Saahil said.

Shakti turned to Rishi, giving him an angry look on her face.

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

theroyalkhushvetrivetrivelChocolate-Lover-ArhiLover-beyonddarknessSwathiarshisandhYA_1230913155NaliniSanzLoverputti_taarey.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRsugantiANURADHATAAREYS-ABI-divi_divyanaTasriSzebalibarsha_dashlovetoread08monikasaxena05.SaduFarzi.meenu_taareymika17jeyanthi123ExpectoPatronusNidaJavidTaaReyGodly_AffectionAMAR_LOVETitaliya1234YaSha0512Willy_Wonka.candyjanpravalika9291piaviviandsenaHeatsha8176Nonie12345Dark-Beautyshiningstar77whitelilybluesky10heemasomaninewmoon18Magpie_ameena671drunkiiebabe...Natasha...jeb1yoga123sanghita0000halima_zakaOmkaraKiParvatill_megha_ll-QueenlyChitra-taahir004ShiningHeartsSurishLinsie-PyaariBhootni-

whitelily IF-Rockerz
whitelily
whitelily

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
great updateThumbs Up

-Meryl-

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.

-Meryl-

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved it

Keep smiling

-Meryl-

Godly_Affection IF-Dazzler