Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 1 jan (Page 6)

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by Tarunika13

I loved only those parts in the episode which had Jodha and Jalal in one frame and also the one with that cutie pie Aram BanoSmile. Aram Bano reminds me of small Rahim.
JA scenes were mind-blowingEmbarrassed 
and for other parts of the episode - less said the betterAngry

same here rahim ke baad mujhe aram bano hi cute laga i hope hamein aur cute scene dekhne ko mileBig smile

Inshallah lets hope for the best!!Smile

Susan.Dsouza

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perdhanijojaparijat_akdha.forever_

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by preetgurti

Susan how u survived today torture of some gimmick
hahaha
I didn't saw episode but update on twitter
online dekha karo na jj scenes yaar
itna mat tangbkaro khud ko seeing unwanted

oh btw I love pic sggie kind of u posted isse creation gallery main bhi karna beautiful

i swear mein half  epi mei tho soo rahe thi sis ko side mein kaha agar mein soo gaye aur JOJA ke scene aaya uda dena but jaise hi joja ko dekh ke jaan mein jaan agaye thank god

seriously mujhe pakka pata hai scene last mein iss liye raka taake end tak sab dekh ke agar atine dar hai tho joja ko side lie kyu kar rahe hai but ye log fans ke patient check kar rahe hai

and thanks 4 liking my saggie
TOO GUD SUSAN!
U R A REAL SWEET HEART!Hug
MAINE BHI SIRF JO-JA-ARAAM , JO-_JA,SALIM-_DANIYAL-MURAD SCENES HI DEKHE..REST ALL IVSKIPPED!
SA MUD ROMANCE KE BARE MA TAB PATA CHALA..JAB MERE FRNDS TWITTER PAR TWEET KIYA..LOL

Hug
seriously JOJA ke wajah se ab tak log dekh rahe hai warna kab ki sab ne quit kar diya hota

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

hahaha

oh btw I love pic sggie kind of u posted isse creation gallery main bhi karna beautiful

i swear mein half  epi mei tho soo rahe thi sis ko side mein kaha agar mein soo gaye aur JOJA ke scene aaya uda dena but jaise hi joja ko dekh ke jaan mein jaan agaye thank god

seriously mujhe pakka pata hai scene last mein iss liye raka taake end tak sab dekh ke agar atine dar hai tho joja ko side lie kyu kar rahe hai but ye log fans ke patient check kar rahe hai

TOO GUD SUSAN!
MAINE BHI SIRF JO-JA-ARAAM , JO-_JA,SALIM-_DANIYAL-MURAD SCENES HI DEKHE..REST ALL IVSKIPPED!
SA MUD ROMANCE KE BARE MA TAB PATA CHALA..JAB MERE FRNDS TWITTER PAR TWEET KIYA..LOL

i am posting  his talk he was the reason for jodha akbar to be number 1 show

He further adds, "I keep on reading various things about me and my behaviour that I make people work for 15 hours daily. But let me tell you, I've all the records that I can present to you which says that no one has worked for more than 12 hours. But people like spreading false news and I don't give importance to them nor do I react to it as I know that my work speaks for myself."
When asked about the various news of him being a tough task master and that he throws his weight around, the director says, "This is absolutely rubbish. I just do my work and that is what I am here for. All this has come from people who don't like working,"

So is the news about 90 people leaving the show because of him false, "Yes, it's false. It all happened because of one person who didn't want to work or rather say was not performing as expected so I had to ask him to better his job or he could lose it. This didn't go down well with him and he forced everyone to go for a mass walkout as those 90 people were brought by him. But I still get calls from these people asking for help to get them a job. So this itself proves that who is spreading all these rumors. I think as people are jobless and they don't have anything to do, they resort to such cheap tactics," says Santram.

i dont know what exactly happened in the set but ye baat maane hoge jab santram show mein tha show num 1 pe tha iss ke jane ke baad hi show slowly slowly destroy hona shuru hogaya tha
jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

hahaha

TOO GUD SUSAN!

i am posting  his talk he was the reason for jodha akbar to be number 1 show

He further adds, "I keep on reading various things about me and my behaviour that I make people work for 15 hours daily. But let me tell you, I've all the records that I can present to you which says that no one has worked for more than 12 hours. But people like spreading false news and I don't give importance to them nor do I react to it as I know that my work speaks for myself."
When asked about the various news of him being a tough task master and that he throws his weight around, the director says, "This is absolutely rubbish. I just do my work and that is what I am here for. All this has come from people who don't like working,"

So is the news about 90 people leaving the show because of him false, "Yes, it's false. It all happened because of one person who didn't want to work or rather say was not performing as expected so I had to ask him to better his job or he could lose it. This didn't go down well with him and he forced everyone to go for a mass walkout as those 90 people were brought by him. But I still get calls from these people asking for help to get them a job. So this itself proves that who is spreading all these rumors. I think as people are jobless and they don't have anything to do, they resort to such cheap tactics," says Santram.

@morsalcute
I AGREE SV WAS A MAGNIFICENT DIRECTOR!
BUT DIRECTOR ONLY EXECUTES THINGS WRITTEN IN D SCRIPT WID MINAR CHANGES!
ALONG WID SV..THERE WAS A MAGNIFICIENT CV N WRITER TEAM WORKING ON D SHOW ALONG WITH A GR8 STAR CAST(SPECIALLY LEADS PARIJAT) WHICH DROVE D SHOW 2 TOP
NOW WRITING IS UTTER CRAP..NO CONTINUITY NGH..NOW D STRY IN NOT ALL WRITTEN 4 AKDHA..EVEN DIRECTOR CAN DO NGH ABT IT!
HASSAN DEATH CONSOLING SEQUENCE WAS EXECUTED REALLY WELL WITH A WELL WRITTEN SCENE,DIRECTION N OUR LEADS!
SO D POINT IS IF SCRIPT N STRY HAD BERN STRONG .WE WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN D DOWNFALL!
PARIJAT KEPT D SHOW @ TOP 4 LAST 6 MONTHS EVEN WHEN SCRIPT WAS CRAP. BCOS FOCUS WAS ON THEM NTHEIR STRY!
BUT D FOCUS SHIFT 4M PARIJAT 2 NEWBIES N THEIR STRY N SIDELINING D LEADS N LEAPS R D MAIN REASONS 4 LOW TRPS N DESTROYING D SHOW!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perdhani_akdha.forever_

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Susan di !! 
Heart Akdha

jojaparijat

Go to top