India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To Richa and Vishal (Page 4)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
People seem to think I'm a weird hater who's out to get the show. Not at all. I love this show. I love MaNan. I love Parth. I love Niti. 
I guess if I don't put this disclaimer everywhere I'm automatically categorised as an attention seeking juvenile who can't separate reel from real. 

Smh. Anybody who's a somebody knows that I'm a fangirl of the first order. 

Le Sigh. Forum life doesn't suit me. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghnasBoxedInTheFaerieQueenCat.zohasad2.0

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

People seem to think I'm a weird hater who's out to get the show. Not at all. I love this show. I love MaNan. I love Parth. I love Niti.
I guess if I don't put this disclaimer everywhere I'm automatically categorised as an attention seeking juvenile who can't separate reel from real.

If I give you a hug, will it be allright? Hug We are human beings not machines, you are not expected to like what everyone likes and vice-versa and you don't have to apologise for liking or not liking an episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangelBoxedInFirebolt

MittiDiKhushboo Newbie
MittiDiKhushboo
MittiDiKhushboo

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I have just caught up to the missed episodes after a good 2-3 weeks break. I didn't even know how to react. I am at a loss of words. What happened? What are they actually doing? Manik and Nandini's story. What is going on? I am disappointed. The quality has dropped. Dropped down. Connectivity? Execution? Proper Story? Character Flow?
Where are these things? I mean, yes the show show started going off post Musicana but now it has gone way off. I never expected it to take such a turn. (not in a good way).
Sorry if I sound like I'm over-reacting because I marathoned the last 2-3 week but I saw a whole bunch of fillers and a whole load of crap.

meghnasSexpotFirebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

If I give you a hug, will it be allright? Hug We are human beings not machines, you are not expected to like what everyone likes and vice-versa and you don't have to apologise for liking or not liking an episode.

My saviour Heart

Generalizations always vex me. I be sensitive you knows that. LOL

gauriangelCat.zohasad2.0

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

My saviourHeart

Generalizations always vex me. I be sensitive you knows that.LOL

And it shouldn't LOL everyone generalises, god knows we all do. Who you are does not come from others' opinion of you but your opinion of yourself and now I sound like some new-age swami ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

meghnas Goldie
meghnas
meghnas

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Agree to all! I think since the 6 days airing started the show has gone downhill...first the shitty editing, then the big disconnects, deviation from the characters...Cabir is the only consistent one, and probably Alya. MaNan were so so beautiful and now it's just weird!
They've had their moments but overall the magic isn't there.

And now the biggest bomb has been dropped - body double!!!! This is the final straw!!! Last nail in the coffin??!! I'm dreading today's epi!  At least edit properly if you need to use BD - we are loyal fans and know Manik's sidelocks and hands too! 

Thank you for this post @FireBolt...hope this reaches the right people!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChickeeLamheChurake

parthmania Groupbie
parthmania
parthmania

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged

A perfect thread to vent my thoughts !!!!

No doubt KKY has had its moments of extreme glory and gratification, no doubt it has held audiences in awe with simple gestures such as an eyelock or even a random look. No doubt it has been high on content, quality, feels and chemistry for a long long time...but ...

Now that the story has grown, the plot has thickened, the vision is clear..the objective is near...something is terribly amiss...we are losing grip !!!

Manan need a more well rounded character portrayal, the disconnect needs bridging and pretty quickly. We need them to talk their hearts out...we need them to introspect and find the other in themselves..we need the conflict set right...we need them to open up and ease out...not just tease out...and breeze out OuchOuchOuch

ChickeemeghnasLamheChurake

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index