India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To Richa and Vishal (Page 3)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Nandini's jealously and Suha is not something I hate. In fact it''s bringing out spunky Nandini,  my problem is with this weird limbo we seem to be stuck at for the last  month.
Perhaps on paper it makes sense, but the way it's delivered, I find myself cringing.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitagauriangelkresham

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by navi04vet

Originally posted by kresham

Exactly...i mentioned in my previous posts also...where the track is gng all plots have kept open now SOHA another problem

Y MaNan arent talking ...Do CV's think that v r hungry for such scenes which they r showing now n thn...hope they give some convo between MaNan tomorrow...clear some things
Kitty...let's not jump into conclusion that they didn't talk...may be they are talking...till now they have always surprised us...so...just wait for another day...let them telecast that epi na...

Tomorrow's scene isn't the problem, the last few weeks have felt odd for me. 
I know...the main problem I have with show(from initial times itself) is they never show anyone's inner monologue... Be it nandini..or manik or anyone...so that's a big issue I would say...let's hope they will bring back old ky2 magic...

smitasmitaFireboltkresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by navi04vet

Originally posted by kresham

Exactly...i mentioned in my previous posts also...where the track is gng all plots have kept open now SOHA another problem

Y MaNan arent talking ...Do CV's think that v r hungry for such scenes which they r showing now n thn...hope they give some convo between MaNan tomorrow...clear some things
Kitty...let's not jump into conclusion that they didn't talk...may be they are talking...till now they have always surprised us...so...just wait for another day...let them telecast that epi na...

Tomorrow's scene isn't the problem, the last few weeks have felt odd for me. 
Exactly...tomorrows scene is not the issue...but the things which r messed up they shud them first

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Om paper so many things are worth watching bu it comes out so contrary in reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Manik and Nandini themselves are confused somewhere or the other , some issues.
And making each other confused and most importantly us the viewers more confused.
Here , we are thinking of the perceptions , issue by getting into their shoes.
And they don't give a damn of self and one another.

Monologue and sensible and meaningful talks are very much need.

Otherwise sooner or later these issues will corp up tomorrow.

Nandini blindly believed Manik's word during break up was basically because they didn't talked about  the past issue , they remained as a scar deep inside her.

Edited by pavi_ - 01 January 2015 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fireboltkresham

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Who is Vishal ? Is he hot ? No ? K then.
KYY used to be amazing. Umm no. Scratch  that.  Manik and Nandini used to be amazing. But somewhere along the way ... kuch choot gaya. I dunno what. Sometimes the chemistry  is off, and most of  the times the script is off ... and editing  toh mashAllah se without fail, ALWAYS off. 

Richa Ma'am  and Vishal dude ... and Shashank sir ... I know u guys are capable of fireworks. PLEASE bring the feeelz back in MaNan so I can watch  and sigh in contentment.  And repeat cycle. Not just  watch it outta fan loyalty  and then go bang my head against some wall cuz that's  what the epi prolly made me wanna do.

Bachon mein potential hai, aap mein talent hai. Parr kahin kuch OFF hai. Aap ko fireflies ki, toot te huye taaron ki , mohabbat ke udte sookhay patton ki, sharbat ke rangeen PaNi ki .. duniya jahaan ke HAR louuu cliches ki .. kasam. PLEASE fix whatever it is that  is off. And give me my pheelz back.

#SedPhan #PaNiMeinAllergens #YThisImpasse #ChachayKo #SeedhaKaro #ScriptKoEnforceKaro

@Bold: Because THAT is very important. Is he a Chinese Muslim? No? K then. 

OT: I agree with the points you have raised, Bolt. 
KY2 promised to be different from all the youth shows, MaNan was something else. Now, there is awful disconnect, we get MaNan just for the heck of it, ke nai, MaNan scene nahi hoga toh log nahi dekhenge, toh lets put a stupid scene which has NO connect to the story or which offers NO growth to the plot or their story, just to make audience happy. 

Sure, audience are happy with whatever senseless MaNan scene you're giving, but there are a different section of audience who looks out for GROWTH and PLOT. Hawt, sexy scenes hi dekhna hota toh we would happily watch Gul ke shows. Pressing, pushing, pulling, slipping, holding, sab milta hai Gul ke paas. LOL

There is serious disconnect, characters look off, I cannot understand what they're thinking, and scenes are shoved at our faces without any purpose.

Give us the old charm back coz we know you are capable of that.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suksh-Mischievous-gauriangelMuratHayatFirebolt--Ariana---MKB-

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I love u for this post...u know that, right? It is such a break from all the hideous Hawtness seeking posts on this forum nowadays.

I just want my old MaNan back...I'm done with firstly these editing glitches nd secondly with the Inconsistency...what I want is my old PHEEELZ back...oh puhleez u r talented people...give us what u had been giving for so long.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshFirebolt

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I agree with Bolt, kahin kuch missing hai..after MaNan kiss epi. All this while AT was there to console and give us feels...but now they seriously need to get their act together. Things are going way off. 

suksh-Mischievous-Firebolt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index