India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To Richa and Vishal (Page 2)

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Exactly...i mentioned in my previous posts also...where the track is gng all plots have kept open now SOHA another problem

Y MaNan arent talking ...Do CV's think that v r hungry for such scenes which they r showing now n thn...hope they give some convo between MaNan tomorrow...clear some things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangelFirebolt

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Manik making an effort to catch the fireflies? What led him to catch this? Yeh scene dekhne layak hote na? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.krSexpotFirebolt

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Bolty I just don't have the strength to type again and we have discussed this already elsewhere but UFF the disconnect is killing me. 
I'm as loyal,as possesive and as invested as Manik and Nandini were initially. Now I seem to be the psycho aunty with spare time to kill #rollingmyeyes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suksh-Mischievous-Fireboltkresham

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
It's very simple - I can't relate anymore. 

But I'm a huge Vishal/Richa fangirl. So I still keep hope. 

smitasmita-Mischievous-kresham

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Exactly...i mentioned in my previous posts also...where the track is gng all plots have kept open now SOHA another problem

Y MaNan arent talking ...Do CV's think that v r hungry for such scenes which they r showing now n thn...hope they give some convo between MaNan tomorrow...clear some things
Kitty...let's not jump into conclusion that they didn't talk...may be they are talking...till now they have always surprised us...so...just wait for another day...let them telecast that epi na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
At times it feels that the creatives have rushed Manan reunion to please the fans and presented it as a new years gift. It feels so nice to see how Kabir misses his Mom and how the friends are being there for him.

we need  some introspection happening on both Manik and Nandus side also.

note: sorry for any typos ...extremely difficult to ype with left hand and handle a 7 months baby with the right hand. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshmeghnasharinisriram39Firebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navi04vet

Originally posted by kresham

Kitty...let's not jump into conclusion that they didn't talk...may be they are talking...till now they have always surprised us...so...just wait for another day...let them telecast that epi na...

Tomorrow's scene isn't the problem, the last few weeks have felt odd for me. 

shravya.krsmitasmitakresham

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I agree. 
a) why did Manik catch the fireflies? Has he realised it is more than attraction, tender, care? This was not needed in todays episode and if they showed it, show the reason why.
b) Nandini is a headstrong character but she is not rash and unreasonable. so why is she behaving as though she does not think?

It is understandable that teenagers do a lot of things without thinking, they act first and think about it later and maybe the makers want to reinforce that but but but, remember that Nandini is not a brash teen...she is more mature than most so at least her POV should be shown? 

I love Manan and I love watching them sizzle the screen but honestly, for them to move forward they need to talk. They need to start from the beginning.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshsmitasmitameghnasLittleWomanFireboltkresham

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index