Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To Richa and Vishal

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Here's a starter's guide on what's pissing me off

1)Nandini. Like wut. Maybe she's scared. Maybe she's confused. Whatever it is, it's not translating on screen. Fix the disconnect. Give us introspection. Give us a good monologue. 

2)MaNan scene for the sake of MaNan scene. Most of your audience isn't horny, kay? I promise you. (or perhaps they are, in any case I'm sure no one wants to cringe which is what I've been doing.)

3)Repetitive been there done that scenes.  

I love you, but you're pissing me off. Get your act together. 

Still your biggest fan
Bolt

Edited by Firebolt - 01 January 2015 at 8:55am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuMittiDiKhushbooksh_nAllSmiles86Richa.jHTA111meghnassmitasmitaseven_starsrubys07So_NaleySexpotLittleWoman-Mischievous-Noorie30InvisibleSmilemedha16--Ariana--MuratHayat...Tanu...-MKB-FleetingWishes.LamheChurakePrincessAshVikshibz

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I'm not adding anything.. I agree with all you've said...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Bang on Shriya!
Plz fix the discontinuity and disconnect with the characters.
Nandini needed a proper realization...she is acting way too OTT for her character.
What does Manik really want? We need his insight too...the big elephant in the room is being ignored for small horny encounters. Nothing will sit right if the real conflict is not addressed. They are just going in circles right now...we need substantial plot progression, NOT random makeout scenes.
Where is the essence of the old Manik and Nandini? Wasn't conversation their biggest strength? Then WHY are they running away from confrontation? They were never the ones to escape like that, before!
And please, do not drag so much...it is getting boring and repetitive. I want the old fast-paced, brisk, KY2 back...and please, please fix all the editing glitches...they be the biggest bane of such a wonderful show!

Edited by medha16 - 01 January 2015 at 8:36am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MittiDiKhushboosukshSo_NaleySexpotsmitasmitarubys07meghnasHTA111kandykandy-Mischievous-gauriangelMKrayZeeLittleWomanMuratHayatFirebolt--Ariana--

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Who are Richa and Vishal..
makers? 

Firebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

Who are Richa and Vishal..
makers? 

Richa Yamini is the supervising creative head from BBC and Vishal watwani is the writer of the show. 

gauriangel

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Who is Vishal ? Is he hot ? No ? K then.
KYY used to be amazing. Umm no. Scratch  that.  Manik and Nandini used to be amazing. But somewhere along the way ... kuch choot gaya. I dunno what. Sometimes the chemistry  is off, and most of  the times the script is off ... and editing  toh mashAllah se without fail, ALWAYS off. 

Richa Ma'am  and Vishal dude ... and Shashank sir ... I know u guys are capable of fireworks. PLEASE bring the feeelz back in MaNan so I can watch  and sigh in contentment.  And repeat cycle. Not just  watch it outta fan loyalty  and then go bang my head against some wall cuz that's  what the epi prolly made me wanna do.

Bachon mein potential hai, aap mein talent hai. Parr kahin kuch OFF hai. Aap ko fireflies ki, toot te huye taaron ki , mohabbat ke udte sookhay patton ki, sharbat ke rangeen PaNi ki .. duniya jahaan ke HAR louuu cliches ki .. kasam. PLEASE fix whatever it is that  is off. And give me my pheelz back.

#SedPhan #PaNiMeinAllergens #YThisImpasse #ChachayKo #SeedhaKaro #ScriptKoEnforceKaro

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 01 January 2015 at 8:40am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MittiDiKhushboosukshSexpotSo_NaleysmitasmitaChickeerubys07meghnasgauriangel-Raj-BoxedIn-Mischievous-LittleWoman--Ariana--MuratHayatFirebolt.Lilith.-MKB-Briyanikidaig

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
All I wanted to see was a good monologue before reaching the conclusion that she can not remove Manik from her mind 
Like fine Abhi proposed this idea but she should have pondered over it more
A scene worth watching it would have been 
And no I dont want Hawt scenes in fact quite frankly these days any MaNan "Cute" scene without a build up irks me :/
Like kya hai? MaNan dikhana hai toh kuch bhi dikhaogey kya? Instead focus more on monologues maybe? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaSo_NaleySexpotLittleWomangauriangelFireboltkresham

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I Agree :P

We've been patient all this while.. So please.. & I hope tomorrow has some substance!

Firebolt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index