1st January:Written Update: Humsafars

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Heart  H.A.P.P.Y    N.E.W      Y.E.A.R  Heart

Part 1

Sahir collapses on his bed. He recollects Arzoo's words of pain. He breaksdown. He is wiping his tears. He sits up and takes off his shirt. He takes out his belt and hits himself. He collapses on the floor but steadies himself. He keeps hitting himself. Anam greets Doc and Alvira takes him inside. Anam smirks. She calls up Zaki. Zaki asks Anam about Arzoo. Anam says Arzoo is home but is unconscious and her hair and clothes are scattered, dunno what has happened to her. Zaki asks what happened. Anam says dunno but Sahir has brought her home in his arms. She cuts the call. Zaki rushes back home. Alvira thanks Doc for coming home on time. Doc says all is well, gave her injection. She needs rest to get better. Zaki runs right inside and rushes to Arzoo. He is in tears seeing Arzoo's condition, bruises all over her face and hands. Nausheen is in tears. Zaki reassures her and says all will be well. Nausheen rues .. bad fate doesnt spare us plus this is a new city. Zaki says but the people here are ur own. I consider u my own, i promise that nothing will ever happen to u or ur family. Nausheen feels relieved and says Allah gives us troubles and people to help us thru it along with courage. Whatever Arzoo is today is coz of Sahir. Zaki agrees and says yes she is here coz of Sahir. He gets up and turns to leave. He recollects Nausheens words as he is about to go to Sahirs room but on the way notices Zara in tears. Zaki caresses her hair and she hugs Zaki and cries some more. Zara says what was her fault. Zaki says control urself. Zara asks why did this happen to Arzoo. Zaki says sorry i culdnt stop this or do anything but promise that after today wont let anything wrong happen ever.

Zaki rushes to Sahirs room and asks him what he did to Arzoo, what happened to her. Sahir keeps mum. Zaki keeps asking. Sahir keeps mum and is writing poetry with an injured hand. Zaki says.. ur sitting here writing, what a great poet but one thing, the person who sows thorns in others life will end up getting thorns in their life too. What u did to Arzoo made her leave home and this happened to her. U work in Saiyaara and u recognize talent but u dun recognize true love. Arzoo loves u but ur busy destroying her life. Zaki sits in front of Sahir and says. .u know what a big sin ur committing. He asks Sahir to say if he isnt wrong. Sahir says NO. Zaki says.. u cant have a heart..coz if u did have a heart, it did skip a beat seeing her love and melt seeing her condition but u dun have a heart. Zaki says if u do have a heart it has to be a black stone. Zaki says.. that black stone only seeing success and fame. He leaves. Sahir dips the pen in his blood and writes. He recollects Arzoo's confession of loving him.

Arzoo suddenly starts shaking and screams. Nausheen and Zara try to calm her. Nausheen asks how she is feeling and Arzoo says we cant stay here for another minute, we will leave this city. 

Part 2

Servant informs Sahir that Arzoo is conscious. He gets up to meet her. Arzoo says we wont stay here, wanna leave right now. Nausheen-Zara say ur not well yet, u need to rest. Arzoo insists ..no we wont stay here, he doesnt want us to stay here, lets leave. Arzoo gets up and walks and Nausheen-Zara hold her. They ask her.. who doesnt want her to stay. Right then they notice Zaki. He says people leave others house, not their own. Arzoo says .. u .. u knew all and still din tell me. Nausheen asks .. who are u talking of. Arzoo says wont stay here, we will go to Lucknow. Zaki says i tried to tell u. Sahir overhears and is shocked. He rushes to Alvira. He sits in front of her on her knees and says . .STOP HER. Sahir asks Alvira to stop Arzoo from leaving Mumbai. He says. .she is insisting to leave. She is not well, she needs rest, stop her. Alvira asks what do i tell her...that stay ..coz ur heart needs to be broken some more in this house or .. that till ur eyes are empty .. stay here. Sahir says Allah will punish me for my sins but if Arzoo leaves from here she will be punished and its not her fault, its my fault. Sahir says.. where will she go, what will she do, there is nothing left in Lucknow. Sahir begs Alvira to stop Arzoo from leaving. He breaks down. Alvira goes to talk to Arzoo. Sahir follows.

Part 3

Nausheen- Zara try to stop her but Arzoo refuses to listen to  them and starts to pack her stuff. Suddenly Alvira comes and holds her arm and asks her why are u leaving, the one who does bad, gets punished not the one who is hurt. Arzoo glares at Sahir. Alvira says i know this house, we have done bad to u, we deserve punishment. Dont leave from here and punish urself, give me one chance to seek forgiveness for my son's mistakes. Give me a chance to seek ur forgiveness for the truth i hid, tell me. Arzoo is in tears and glares at Sahir. She recollects Sahirs confession of being married and how he hurt her. Arzoo says no.. i cant bear this further. Lemme go, release me. Sahir says.. i am releasing u. Sahir comes to Arzoo and Arzoo asks repeat again. Sahir says.. even if fake, i free u from that fake relationship. Arzoo stares at Sahir sadly.

Precap -- Sahir comes near Arzoo who is asleep and notices her hand in Zakis. He removes Arzoo's hand from Zakis grip and gets up and turns to leave. Suddenly he sees someone and freezes. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 01 January 2015 at 8:57am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmonu711lutsploydomeblusky165Harshad4ever505dent4ujennylives85krsh07ahutaRosminnilizaaVD927TaanuDeewanihuny.thebestDefLeppardSunriseGreensmileyhug7679AnuPurvaashi_mania..KpopIsLife..Katelynbasicquestion1neon_girlnehaarshi09-Chipper-Treat-asifiqbalsh-MitwaIshqPe--Swetha-

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Tfd WU.
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
is zeenat back that's why sahir was frozen to see??? but who???

thansk for the update
neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thank you so much
neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

is zeenat back that's why sahir was frozen to see??? but who???

thansk for the update

OMG Zeenat back?? Do you think so??? Shocked
vinnithelover IF-Dazzler
vinnithelover
vinnithelover

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thankew for the wu!!
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
TFS..can someone tell me what Sahir said in the beginning of the precap?
..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
ts4wu

Go to top