Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohiniebian

Baba & MJ are at the dining Table having breakfast baba sees wound on MJ's feet he asks abt it MJ says this wound is from the time when you made me learn cycling & fell down.Joseph comes & gives newspaper.MJ's news is on front page.

MJ's dialogue about falling and getting up was similar to what Tara had once said!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

MJ seems to be the only son of Jairaj who remembers all that Jairaj had taught him in life!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shaina_b thumbnail

Tara is ill & thinks to ho to doctor but says how wil I go alone.MJ fulfills his promises when he said he will come to her home he came & when he said he will not come to take her it means he will not come.Tara sees Shekhawat name on newspaper.

Seems like worrying about the news coming out the next day made Tara fall ill!!!  

Tara realized that MJ always fulfills his promises!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Iss baar kaha hai ke nahi aayega toh shayad nahi aayega!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

But even Tara is not one to bend down and will not go back even though she is sick!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Shaina_b thumbnail

Rudra enters the living area.Rudra says I stopped the news to save Shekhawat's reputation.He asks Jairaaj till when will u fight for MJ's case.JR says till I win.Faheem Chacha comes to the place(kotha) & takes sleeping Adi to home.

Jairaj is not one to give up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rudra seems unable to wait for MJ to go back to jail and be hanged till death!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Way to go MJ!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the way MJ answered back RP!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Fahim finds Adi at the kotha and he knows that Nirmala's indulgence is largely responsible for Adi being in this state today!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

MJ puts wet cloth on tara's forehead and tara sees him... She says what was the need of it MJ puts I finger on her lips and makes her quite(Tara kaise kaise sapne dekhti hai) He changes the cloth...and tara holds his hand and he again changes the cloth.Tara wakes up from sleep and realizes it was a dream

Tara needs MJ's love and wants him to take care of her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

She dreams of him taking care of her in her illness and wakai kaise kaise sapne dekhti hai!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Tara your dream of your hubby taking care of you can only come true if he knows that you are ill!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›    

Ek baar pata toh chalne de then your Superman would cross the ends of the earth for you!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail

Tara gets her mom's call she picks & asks how r u maa.Adi says I m fine & asks how r u Tara says I got fever butcdont take tension MJ is here to take care of me.Tara cuts the call & thinks to go to doctor.

Tara described the way MJ was taking care of her in her dream to her mom!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Tara you spoke too soon!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

There is one big broad-shouldered hunk of a man who would always take care of you!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Rohiniebian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goodmorning Shiana          Tara's funny dialog Jab se tum aaye ho zindagi ka kabada ho gaya life ki band baz gayi hai & that chaar garam koyle wala dialog was too funny.
Shaina_b thumbnail

MJ & Tara comes to same hospital.Tara sits pn bench.MJ is tgere to get medicines fo dadaji.MJ is standing behind Tara but dosent see her and goes.MJ asks for doctor.Nurse says to wait & sit on the bench as doctor is busy.MJ is going towards there.

MJ and Tara miss seeing each other!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

MJ is surely looking hot in red!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Viraf walks like he is on the ramp!!!!   

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

- Tara is saying to MJ that shedosent want to see his face from the time he has entered her life it has turned upside down(Zindgi ka kabada bana diya hai haaahaa Tara bhi abhi bhi comedy)MJ says first tell me why didint you told me about your conditioon and says kya halat bana li hi apni.

Tara thinks she is again dreaming and so goes on and on about what she thinks of him!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But this time it really is MJ beside her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Shaina_b thumbnail

Goodmorning Shiana          Tara's funny dialog Jab se tum aaye ho zindagi ka kabada ho gaya life ki band baz gayi hai & that chaar garam koyle wala dialog was too funny.

Good Morning Rohini!!!!!😊

Tara and her punchlines don't stop even when she is ill!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£