Mahakumbh

Average episode (Page 3)

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Coolpree

Hi Ela, I finally caught up with the last 3 episodes.  I too have mixed emotions about the adult Rudra. some of the anger may have been overdone but I wasn't put off by it somehow.
I do have to say that overall I enjoyed this week.  Ela, I am in this for the story not the actors.  So my expectations on the cast was low when we started. So far I am astounded at how good the casting has been.  I have a feeling GR will grow on me.  But I am not so thrilled about Maya.
Lets see how this unfolds.  I cant wait for the Mahakumbh to start.  It is going to be a visual treat ( I hope).
Yes we all are going to miss the child rudra a lotCry
casting is superb in this serial and I too think Rudra will grow upon us...I feel it is too early to say anything abt Maya...Preet have you noticed that slowely female leads in Indian Television are changing...They are bot always Salwar Kameez /sari clad yound goody two shoes...but they are slowely becoming more contemporary and wearing jeans/tshirts and are agressive and assertive..Maya I feel falls in the same bracket...
Yes Ela very true , I am glad the female leads are shown more realistically now.  Fed up of the Sati Savitri types

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappySindhuMenonelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Now there are three parties at play..On surface all are united but actually each working for its own selfish interest...I feel that corrupt Swami's days are numbered...and soon Rudra is going to be united with his parents...I feel Maya is also a rakshak and that is why she has met Rudra...and she is the girl on whom Charles is to spy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Now there are three parties at play..On surface all are united but actually each working for its own selfish interest...I feel that corrupt Swami's days are numbered...and soon Rudra is going to be united with his parents...I feel Maya is also a rakshak and that is why she has met Rudra...and she is the girl on whom Charles is to spy..

I am going to catch up on the episodes today and get back Ela.

@preet - Happy New year. Good to see u here.

elasingh

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Just watched Jan 6th and 7th episode. Story is getting interesting..

Maya for sure knows something as she surprised to see the Symbol on Rudras back. She may also have a similar situation like Rudra . Yes u are right Ela, Charles is spying on Maya.

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Some how I didn't like mai's death scene much. ..it did not move me as much as udiya baba's death scene. ...acting by maiand rRudra was just ok. ..I hope that makers remove too much violence. ..it troubles me. .
Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
So u r continuing MK ela ji?thought u stopped watching already.

The death scenes were different.The first was more silently solemn. Here the xpression was more pressed on bcoz now rudra is ALL alone. So from that perspective, both scenes were superbly done Smile

Edited by Cornia_JenAm - 13 January 2015 at 8:55am

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

The death scenes were different.The first was more silently solemn. Here the xpression was more pressed on bcoz now rudra is ALL alone. So from that perspective, both scenes were superbly done Smile
Hi dear...yes I am watching MK...somehow Seema whose fan I have become now did not impress me in her dying scene...strangely Maya was OK...but I loved FB's which were shown..

SindhuMenon

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

Hi dear...yes I am watching MK...somehow Seema whose fan I have become now did not impress me in her dying scene...strangely Maya was OK...but I loved FB's which were shown..

Hmm
Gautam in the funeral scene with that pallu scene was fab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonelasingh

Go to top