Mahakumbh

Average episode (Page 2)

appukrish Senior Member
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

But yes i wonder how rudra became such an angry man as he grew up

Exactly my thoughts too. Also Maya intro was odd. Mai asks who she is and she says Hum Maya hain. but later she's talking to Mai and Punnu like she's known them a long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Happy new year ela You are here? So that thing on 8pm which gave us so much happiness at first and torture off late is completely out or still there
Hi. dear...Yes I am now watching MK...and a very very happy new year to you dear...
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Episode was okayish..didnt like maya
But rudra's anger in police station was a li'l overdone i agree...well mayb it was a li'l difficult fr gautam n it was out of his consciousness that he overdid that xpression,i feel.coz othr than that scene,i felt all bits were perfectly done by him...esp last scene and precap.
I agree with you that Rudra was doing over the top in anger..he was shouting more and the quiet menacing type of anger was missing..but he was really good in the last scene especially when he said to Mai" kya karna hai?"Big smile...I liked him there...I feel Maya is just ok..actually the actors are so brilliant in this serial that it wont be easy for her to create a place for herself..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annu123.happySindhuMenon

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Somehow I didnot fight old Rudra as strong as young Rudra when he was fighting goons in betting house..
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appukrish

Exactly my thoughts too. Also Maya intro was odd. Mai asks who she is and she says Hum Maya hain. but later she's talking to Mai and Punnu like she's known them a long time.
I know...exactly my thoughts too..connectivity was lacking...
Kusum04 IF-Dazzler
Kusum04
Kusum04

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Rudra and his anger...  Silly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Ela, I finally caught up with the last 3 episodes.  I too have mixed emotions about the adult Rudra. some of the anger may have been overdone but I wasn't put off by it somehow.
I do have to say that overall I enjoyed this week.  Ela, I am in this for the story not the actors.  So my expectations on the cast was low when we started. So far I am astounded at how good the casting has been.  I have a feeling GR will grow on me.  But I am not so thrilled about Maya.
Lets see how this unfolds.  I cant wait for the Mahakumbh to start.  It is going to be a visual treat ( I hope).
Yes we all are going to miss the child rudra a lotCry

SindhuMenonelasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolpree

Hi Ela, I finally caught up with the last 3 episodes.  I too have mixed emotions about the adult Rudra. some of the anger may have been overdone but I wasn't put off by it somehow.
I do have to say that overall I enjoyed this week.  Ela, I am in this for the story not the actors.  So my expectations on the cast was low when we started. So far I am astounded at how good the casting has been.  I have a feeling GR will grow on me.  But I am not so thrilled about Maya.
Lets see how this unfolds.  I cant wait for the Mahakumbh to start.  It is going to be a visual treat ( I hope).
Yes we all are going to miss the child rudra a lotCry
casting is superb in this serial and I too think Rudra will grow upon us...I feel it is too early to say anything abt Maya...Preet have you noticed that slowely female leads in Indian Television are changing...They are bot always Salwar Kameez /sari clad yound goody two shoes...but they are slowely becoming more contemporary and wearing jeans/tshirts and are agressive and assertive..Maya I feel falls in the same bracket...

CoolpreeSindhuMenon

Go to top