Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

1.1.2015 - Possessive Ishita? The Real Battle Begins with Act II (Page 3)

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Looking forward to seeing a possessive ishita ! 
KP killed it today ! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewgravity23

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
When this track started I was happy because I felt the cvs were going to,deal with two imp issues--- Ishita's intimacy prob & Adi's 
Psychological probs , but now I hav my doubts as drama seems 2b their real intention. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Saath milke donate karenge toh kahin YHM ka bhala hogaya toh? :P
But if you are going please donate some and come ;)

I know. I am scared about that too. But i still have some..some ..0.5% faith in cvs that they wont show raman taking stand for aditya for irrelavant reasons. He has come a long way from accident track. Hope cvs maintain that..if they dont..then well..i am sorry to say but they should then forget people will watch the show.

Aur ek baat. Jaldi se khatam karo ye track aur ishra honeymoon lao. I love weddings. Hope romi ka wedding track is full of romance :D

PS: today at 7:30 few aunties came at my place and saw what i was watching. Aunties were quite disapppointed with this track. And they are punjabi aunties. They loved yhm. 

Sigh. Hope cvs understand this. Keeping shagun in the same house is UNNATURAL and people cant accept this..even if it means they will show shagun's ultimate downfall. 

gravity23

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

No enough I can't waste time watching possessive ishita...now that romi will spy ...RKB should take some action and finish this matter off quickly...its high time...it will be total kachra if they show Sharams picnic outings together for that idiot...so not interested... Thanks for review... Looks like guilt track will start seeing precap

LOL...Ruhi ka custody track, Shagun ka ghatiya sa wedding aur cheating track...saare tracks badi jaldi wrap up kar lete hain CVs...except this NONSENSE ShaRa drama...you sound super frustrated

Frustrated yesAngry becoz CV's are so predictable...we predicted and they showedConfused

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahelilovesishr

Looking forward to seeing a possessive ishita ! 
KP killed it today ! Day Dreaming

I HOPE ki kal wali Ishita would be a possessive Ishita...If they show her as an over-understanding naive fool, ill totally lose it.
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

No enough I can't waste time watching possessive ishita...now that romi will spy ...RKB should take some action and finish this matter off quickly...its high time...it will be total kachra if they show Sharams picnic outings together for that idiot...so not interested... Thanks for review... Looks like guilt track will start seeing precap

LOL...Ruhi ka custody track, Shagun ka ghatiya sa wedding aur cheating track...saare tracks badi jaldi wrap up kar lete hain CVs...except this NONSENSE ShaRa drama...you sound super frustrated

Frustrated yesAngry becoz CV's are so predictable...we predicted and they showedConfused

Yep. And I guess as long as YHM continues on this utterly predictable track, they wud do better to take suggestions from our posts than to apply their brains hard and do what we've been thinking they will do.
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

When this track started I was happy because I felt the cvs were going to,deal with two imp issues--- Ishita's intimacy prob & Adi's 
Psychological probs , but now I hav my doubts as drama seems 2b their real intention. 

I was not happy, I admit...but I wa HOPEFUL that it wud lead to something positive...tmrw is another BIG day...nautanki hai kal...if TMRW, Raman and the others do not catch this buffoonery, then I dont know HOW they are any better off than naive dumb Ishita

Annthew

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Saath milke donate karenge toh kahin YHM ka bhala hogaya toh? :P
But if you are going please donate some and come ;)

I know. I am scared about that too. But i still have some..some ..0.5% faith in cvs that they wont show raman taking stand for aditya for irrelavant reasons. He has come a long way from accident track. Hope cvs maintain that..if they dont..then well..i am sorry to say but they should then forget people will watch the show.

Aur ek baat. Jaldi se khatam karo ye track aur ishra honeymoon lao. I love weddings. Hope romi ka wedding track is full of romance :D

PS: today at 7:30 few aunties came at my place and saw what i was watching. Aunties were quite disapppointed with this track. And they are punjabi aunties. They loved yhm. 

Sigh. Hope cvs understand this. Keeping shagun in the same house is UNNATURAL and people cant accept this..even if it means they will show shagun's ultimate downfall. 

Bhala hogaya toh kam se kam hum jaise kayi nanhi jaanen bach jayengi...humein karodo log duayein denge :p

Guess you're right. Raman stood up for Shravu last episode and was ready to correct Adi...so that kinda shows he has come a LONG way from that over-obsession hanging over him. Fingers crossed.

Romi ka wedding track aayega...toh saath mein toofan leke aayega...Sarika romi ki wedding kharab karne aayegi...aur maybe Param-Sarika dono Romi ka band bajayenge...dekhna aise hi hoga..

That's actually GOOD to know..that even the Aunties cant stand this shit...this unnaturalness of the whole Sauten setting..wonder why Cvs think its ok to go and on with the drama...Indian viewers aren't anything like those of the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi era..woh din gaye..

They can make it short and sweet na, cant they? With MORE logic than drama? 

But then..IshRa ko dekh-dkekh ke mann hi nai bharta...KP-DT ko dekhte hi rahun...

arshi21

Go to top