Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

1.1.2015 - Possessive Ishita? The Real Battle Begins with Act II (Page 2)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
No enough I can't waste time watching possessive ishita...now that romi will spy ...RKB should take some action and finish this matter off quickly...its high time...it will be total kachra if they show Sharams picnic outings together for that idiot...so not interested... Thanks for review... Looks like guilt track will start seeing precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Aaawww raman at his best today...  I was drooling over him...  super hot...  bhagwan ke liye make ishita normal...  Hope atleast now she becomes insecure and jealous...   Plz cv

You said it!! I am sooo hoping this drama brings out the REAL nature of Ishita!

Raman - jitna uske baare mein bolun,utna kam hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSurabhiA91

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

First scene? Brilliant. Hotness and romance personified. Loved the bold flirting. Winks. Lip bites. That scene? Perfect.
Mihika scene- Cvs should know we are least interested in her now. No amount of her so called teekhi mirchi behaviour can entertain us. Its boring. 

Shagun scene- puke worthy. Hate her. Felt bad for adi. Counsellor sucked. She looked like some mela wali aurat. Weirdo. But feeling bad for aditya doesnt mean audience likes shagun's bullsh*t.

Toshi-romi-amma scene- i liked it. To be honest..i would take random silly moments of bhallas and iyers over shagun anyday and for any amount of days.

I know it was silly...somewhere i waa glad at least amma will look after her stupid jagat mata if a daughter. Ishita has taken after her dad. For sure. I wish some of amma's brains could have been inherited by JM.

PRECAP? Had i not recently purchased my beautiful stunning TV set..i would have thrown something at the tv. Hated it. I just hope someone...anyone from bhallas or iyers has the brains to trace that idiotic bouquet. 

I am getting tired of this drama. So are those audience who dont come to this forum to express. 

I hope cvs read through things here regularly.

Loved d romi n amma scene wish everybody takes her seriously n even romi takes his new job seriously dat wud really be a relief to all d viewers
N yes anyday dese random scenes r better dan shagun torture

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidishijshree_ramgravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged

First scene? Brilliant. Hotness and romance personified. Loved the bold flirting. Winks. Lip bites. That scene? Perfect.
Mihika scene- Cvs should know we are least interested in her now. No amount of her so called teekhi mirchi behaviour can entertain us. Its boring. 

Shagun scene- puke worthy. Hate her. Felt bad for adi. Counsellor sucked. She looked like some mela wali aurat. Weirdo. But feeling bad for aditya doesnt mean audience likes shagun's bullsh*t.

Toshi-romi-amma scene- i liked it. To be honest..i would take random silly moments of bhallas and iyers over shagun anyday and for any amount of days.

I know it was silly...somewhere i waa glad at least amma will look after her stupid jagat mata if a daughter. Ishita has taken after her dad. For sure. I wish some of amma's brains could have been inherited by JM.

PRECAP? Had i not recently purchased my beautiful stunning TV set..i would have thrown something at the tv. Hated it. I just hope someone...anyone from bhallas or iyers has the brains to trace that idiotic bouquet. 

I am getting tired of this drama. So are those audience who dont come to this forum to express. 

Oh my god! When you say "lip bites" my mind starts running off into censored arenas!Tongue

Lol.Mihir, Param, Sarika, they are all out of the scenario...abhi achanak se Mihika ko kahan parcel karenge CVs? Isliye MISHOK drama dikhate rehte hain

Mela wali aurat?? ROFL You put it APTLY..You expressed it better than I did in my post...laughing so hard..

Toshi ji-Romi scene was fine...but I am disappointed everybody gives khulla chhoot to Romi...I am disappointed she isnt spying on Shagun...jab ki dono ek hi ghar mein reh rahe hain..and am glad, that however silly Romi-Iyer scene was, Madhvi Iyer is the ONLY one who has brains in place...right now...

LOL...I hope they figure out...it shudnt be too hard to place that its all the ex-bahu's doing...
I feel maybe, the CVs DO read our posts and all...nai toh picchle kuch dinon se jo jo hum complain kar rahe hain...wahi yeh log dikha rahe hain...improved version I mean...if that is the case, I'd want them to MAKE Raman or any of the Bhallas figure out tmrw's bouquet and card nonsense

vidishi

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

No enough I can't waste time watching possessive ishita...now that romi will spy ...RKB should take some action and finish this matter off quickly...its high time...it will be total kachra if they show Sharams picnic outings together for that idiot...so not interested... Thanks for review... Looks like guilt track will start seeing precap

LOL...Ruhi ka custody track, Shagun ka ghatiya sa wedding aur cheating track...saare tracks badi jaldi wrap up kar lete hain CVs...except this NONSENSE ShaRa drama...you sound super frustrated

crazy_bholi

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhiasthana9

Loved d romi n amma scene wish everybody takes her seriously n even romi takes his new job seriously dat wud really be a relief to all d viewers
N yes anyday dese random scenes r better dan shagun torture

LOL...I dunno...maybe I;d liked it better if Romi-Amma scene would've touched a more serious note...it was taken lightly..and am damn sure Romi wouldnt do a thing at his new detective job...MISHOK should just take chhutti and go off air for some time...im just worried about tmrw's episode...
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Oh my god! When you say "lip bites" my mind starts running off into censored arenas!Tongue

Lol.Mihir, Param, Sarika, they are all out of the scenario...abhi achanak se Mihika ko kahan parcel karenge CVs? Isliye MISHOK drama dikhate rehte hain

Mela wali aurat?? ROFL You put it APTLY..You expressed it better than I did in my post...laughing so hard..

Toshi ji-Romi scene was fine...but I am disappointed everybody gives khulla chhoot to Romi...I am disappointed she isnt spying on Shagun...jab ki dono ek hi ghar mein reh rahe hain..and am glad, that however silly Romi-Iyer scene was, Madhvi Iyer is the ONLY one who has brains in place...right now...

LOL...I hope they figure out...it shudnt be too hard to place that its all the ex-bahu's doing...
I feel maybe, the CVs DO read our posts and all...nai toh picchle kuch dinon se jo jo hum complain kar rahe hain...wahi yeh log dikha rahe hain...improved version I mean...if that is the case, I'd want them to MAKE Raman or any of the Bhallas figure out tmrw's bouquet and card nonsense

Hahhaha. My pleasure. 

I just ignored that sarika part. Dont even get me started on that and how toshi ji behaves when it comes to romi's scandals. But i would rather rant about shagun right now. Toshi ji ka bhi time aayega. But at the end of the day she is god at heart. She takes time to come around but i am sure she will understand.

And i think toshi is ignoring shagun. Simply not giving her any bhaav ..ADI KELIYE. i think she still hates her and will always do..her happiness at bhalla ji's honeymoon gift to ishra was proof. She is just...very bhaavuk. 

Unko ek problem ke aage nahi dikhta. But dikhta hai toh she takes a stand. 

Agar raman ka dimag jaisa dikhaya gaya hai..super smart type? He will figure it out ki shagun ne kiya sab kuch. He will always be right about shagun. He will never trust her.

I am just worried about ishita. She wont believe raman at first. For sure. And that is irritating. Her shagun love borders on some psychological dysfunction. hope it gets resolved soon and she gets proof tht shagun is out get HER HUSBAND. HER RAVAN KUMAR. HER FAMILY. HER LOVE.

Uske baad toh..JKR ke prakop se koi nahi bacha sakta shagun ko :P

Mera bas chale toh cvs ko main bombay jaake thoda dimaag gift mein de aaun

Edited by arshi21 - 01 January 2015 at 9:12am

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

Hahhaha. My pleasure. 

I just ignored that sarika part. Dont even get me started on that and how toshi ji behaves when it comes to romi's scandals. But i would rather rant about shagun right now. Toshi ji ka bhi time aayega. But at the end of the day she is god at heart. She takes time to come around but i am sure she will understand.

And i think toshi is ignoring shagun. Simply not giving her any bhaav ..ADI KELIYE. i think she still hates her and will always do..her happiness at bhalla ji's honeymoon gift to ishra was proof. She is just...very bhaavuk. 

Unko ek problem ke aage nahi dikhta. But dikhta hai toh she takes a stand. 

Agar raman ka dimag jaisa dikhaya gaya hai..super smart type? He will figure it out ki shagun ne kiya sab kuch. He will always be right about shagun. He will never trust her.

I am just worried about ishita. She wont believe raman at first. For sure. And that is irritating. Her shagun love borders on some psychological dysfunction. hope it gets resolved soon and she gets proof tht shagun is out get HER HUSBAND. HER RAVAN KUMAR. HER FAMILY. HER LOVE.

Uske baad toh..JKR ke prakop se koi nahi bacha sakta shagun ko :P

Mera bas chale toh cvs ko main bombay jaake thoda dimaag gift mein de aaun

I can understand why most people ignore it...I keep writing reviews, so I pretty much make a note of everything I like/dislike, agree with/disagree with...but yeah, Toshi ji is ADORABLE, per se. I like her better than I like Mrs. Iyer...I guess she ignores Romi's scandals just like she ignores her grandson's previous mistakes (read:crimes)..lioness heart, I presume...dil khol ke pyaar kidda types...so yeah, am sure she will realize her mistake later..

I LOVE that word you use to describe Toshi ji..."very bhaavuk"...impulsive, spontaneous, and total senti...just like Raman...when I see them both in a scene together..i feel SOOO warm...like they're mother-son in real life!

I hope! I SOOO Hope! He knows Shagun inside out...her tricks, schemes...manipulation...so I'm hoping he will figure it out its Shagun's idea...and see thru to the end of her plotting...show her her place or soemthing...today he taunted her ..lol...loved it..But yaar, ek problem hai...kahin ADI ke liye Raman 'sahi raah' se behek toh nai jayega naa??

Women are naive, Arshi...Ive seen many..and I USED to be one of such naive, trusting women...not anymore...even when I was the most naive...I was FAR MORE intelligent than Ishita..duh! I'm going to totally lose it if Ishita doesnt see this trick for what it is...Its TOO good to be true...TOO innocent and coincidental...

Main agle maheene ghuumne jaa rahi hun Bombay...kaho toh tumhara bhi ticket karwa lun? Phir saath milke dimaag donate karke aayenge...Tongue

arshi21

Go to top