India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

1.1.2015 - Possessive Ishita? The Real Battle Begins with Act II

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Ishita wants Raman's X-RAY GLASSES in liue of the great service she has done him by bringing out Adi's bed-wetting problem to light...as well as cancelling their much-delayed honeymoon trip 'ADI ke liye'...This takes the total count to 7 days... 7 days of the X-ray glasses drama, and ONLY IshRa with their spontaneity have saved the day for us. They make even the most BORING stuff seem so exciting...so fresh...like we just stepped back into teenage...Day Dreaming

"X-ray glasses pehenka kya karogi? Jo dekhna hai, main tumhen aise hi dikha dunga" - Raman Bhalla aka KP KILLED it with that one line! Oh Gosh! His gravelly voice, the come-hither look in his eyes, the coy teasing...he nails it EVERYTIME. He is like the baap of Greek Gods!Tongue

And so...to prove that he has 'stuff' he can show and Ishita can see WITHOUT wearing the glasses, Raman took off his blazer and approached his wife in a very overt way that screamed,"'Come check me out!"ROFL Whoa! Such irresistible HOTNESS! Ghayal kar diya Karan ne! The grin, the naughty undertones...the surity in each of his moves...like he KNOWS what he's playing at...Mind blowing! Only a very CONFIDENT actor can pull that off...someone confident in his own skin..his very aura...Clap

Ishita looked like a Dadi Amma wearing those glasses..in stark contrast to Raman, who carries it off like he's been wearing them since 5...but as the shy, trembling, coy wife...Ishita pulled off her part equally well.

Madhvi Iyer is pissed, and probably the ONLY one thinking Shagun's playing a game..and that she knowingly caused IshRa's honeymoon trip to Dubai get cancelled. Mr. Iyer thinks his wife is a caricature from TV serial...and suddenly Mrs. Iyer has come to the realization that an ex-wife staying in the same house as EX-husband and his current wife, is weird. NOT NORMAL. Why didnt you protest by handing out banners against this thing, Mrs. Iyer? Why, I ask? Could've saved you and us a whole lot of torture!

"Paise kya ped pe ugte hain, jo tod tod ke deti rahun tujhe?" Toshi ji asks Romi. 

'Romi hai...Romeo wali image hai meri" Toshi ji and Romi nokjhok was in full swing today.She had all the time in the world to tell him to go work his arse off in 'Bhai's office'...but no one seems to be taking his affair with Sarika (AND ITS CONSEQUENCES) seriously...they are all busy feeding Romi da laadla makkhan ke parathe...but nobody even MENTIONS Romi's misdeeds, his utter carelessness, the sadakchhap behaviour with women...Not even Simmi, who till two months ago, could mildly understand Sarika's pain. Wow. 

And with this...Toshi ji is relegated to the list of majboor actors, who've been asked by the CVs to tone down their questions, their accusations against their bitchy EX-BAHUS...and their common sense.Angry

Mrs. Iyer now wants to go about "collecting proof" that Shagun IS  a vamp. And she latched on to Romi, for this 'noble cause'. And she is trying to get Romi do her bidding by feeding him to a sumptuous South Indian meal, with extra helpings of coconut chutney. And so, Romi has been hired as a 'Jasoos' by Mrs. Iyer. I am not amused. Nor impressed. The CVs have made the EX-wife-Ex-husband-Current Wife triangle scenario a BIG JOKE. Mighty un-impressed. And super pissed.Angry

Loved Mihika's saree. Very classy. Very sophisticated. But Mihika Verma's lines? Total Pravachan-baazi.

Mihika is trying to "teach Ashok a lesson" by INSISTING on Vegetarian food, rather than Non-Veg. And then she tries to pull an Ishita Akka on him by trying to preach him about "rubaab on kamzor log" and all...She even tried to preach to Suraj how "he doesnt know how to talk to aurat with izzat", how "he doesnt correct his brother" and bullshit. 

She AGAIN threatened the clowns that she could just make one call to the police and have them thrown behind the bars, on account of domestic violence..By Jove!! Why cant the CVs write some NEW LINES for Mihika...All I've seen her doing the whole of last week and half of this, is point her finger at Ashok, shop a ridiculous amount of his Credit Card, cook ghar-ka-khana for him and scream, 'Police, Police' for no reason at all. None of what she's done after she stepped into Khanna House...even ADDS up to revenge. Disgusting. I am willing to trade MiSHOK's nonsense for Param's evil schemes. She is unbearable, at the least.

The counselor doesnt look ONE bit the counselor she's supposed to be. She looks like she is some struggling actress Shagun bribed to act as a counselor, and she acted like she got her Big Break or something...she asked Adi about his family...Adi named EVERYBODY...called Ishita 'Ishita Aunty' and Ashok 'Ashok-Dad...matlab, Ashok-Uncle'...

"Apna drama band karo samjhi" Raman said, when Shagun burst out into one of her acting spells, trying to look distraught and in tearsTongueROFL

Madhvi Iyer OBJECTS to Ishita not being present at the counselor's. She thinks Ishita is a better Mom than Shagun...and she could ALSO have gone to the counselor's clinic. Exactly my point. Why could Ishita have not tagged along with Sha-Ra? Forget that, why is EVERYBODY in the Bhalla house so trusting of Shagun these days? Why couldn't they have made appointments with some other counselor who wouldn't have minded ex-husband wifey ALONG with the Step-Mom making visits to the clinic?? 

Vandu thinks Mrs. Iyer is acting AGAINST Ishita. Pray, tell me, HOW?? Though Madhvi got her brains back much too late, I will credit her for being the ONLY one who's asking the obviously uncomfortable questions.

Can FINALLY see Vandu's baby bump...CVs must really be working overtime and sifting thru each of the posts on India Forums...nai toh Vandu ka baby bump dikhna chahiye, yeh achanak kaise yaad aa gaya??Tongue

The counselor drew the conclusion that Adi is insecure. That's the reason behind his shivering and bed-wetting. Wow...like we'd already not figured that out. Like we need one of Shagun's harebrained schemes to learn about this. Shagun shed some buckets of crocodile tears to evoke sympathy from the counselor. And she scored MAJOR points on that..as the counselor droned on and on about her son needs a 'NORMAL' family, with BOTH parents...utter crap..

If the counselor KNOWS Sha-Ra are divorced, she could VERY well have directed her sugar-coated advice to Raman. What kind of counselor expects a woman dumped by her live-in partner of six years, with NO financial backing or sensibility to CARE for a child?? Bloody ridiculous! 

PRECAP - IshRa are prolly in their bedroom...trying to usher in New Year by talking mundane stuff..boring into each other;s eyes...recollecting their first year of marriage and coochie-cooing under the moonlight...but that's interrupted with a GIGANTIC card and a bouquet of flowers dropped at the Bhallas' ...wishing Raman and Shagun on their marriage anniversary...Wow...Shagun's been really overworking her brains out...

For the first time EVER, after Ishita realized her heart beats for Raman harder than the tick-tock of an old grandfather clock, she looked DISTURBED. SCARED. ANXIOUS. INSECURE. And I LOVED it. Maybe we will NOW get to see the possessive Ishita..much like a normal sauten.

P.S. If we DONT, and Ishita happens to blame the delivery boy or technical problem or untimely monsoons in Delhi or whatever the heck it is, instead of reacting like a NORMAL wife, then Raman DESERVES to elope with Shaggy. 

P.S.* The whole effing world knows Sha-Ra have been divorced for a good 6-7 years now. Ishita and the others in the Bhalla house would be FOOLS to accept it at face value. If Raman isnt able to find out his scheming ex-wife is behind this dirty trick, and falls for this shit, then I've had it.

Edited by gravity23 - 01 January 2015 at 9:00am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970UniqueUjjainisimplegirlmela9JayashreeVsara926snowyjshree_ramDivan.baarish27banksiikanajigokulIshu27preitijiyaa02MonalSinghanaghaanufym23drishtimauryaremya1990tashug94856Pinky.Rayarose1000Nikita99crazy_bholisahelilovesishrAnnthewgeethikaK.S.nividancesmomb24disha93ambrzkSurabhiA91akdhaloverpeace..sweety_10pri12-Garima-anjs-K.13-.Jayashree.serendipity.

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I am totally basking in Raman's moves today. He is the stuff fairy tales are made of..no matter how much of Mills & Boon is written on him, eventually...we all just run out if ideas. And I WISH YHM makers paid attention to DT's sartorial choices...the parrot-green colour saree she was wearing today did nothing to amplify her beauty..and that's a shame, cz she is SUCH a gorgeous girl!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVDivan.preitidrishtimaurya

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
U r super fast. Clap. V got to see all the characters today. IshRa scene was cut short but what v got was good!! These two b naa- can set anything on fire. Raman Day Dreaming- oozing confidence & s--y!!! Didn't like  the misuse of the domestic violence Act.& not  commenting on the counsellor. Hope v get some gud scnes 2morrow. Thanks again. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVDivan.preitimischiefgravity23

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Well said wish ishita start being possessive abt raman. I am a little worried about the new year party dont know how it will end.
As raman said he is wanting for d new year to begin maybe it ends with some major drama as all functions in Yhm

jshree_ramJayashreeVDivan.gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

U r super fastClap. V got to see all the characters today. IshRa scene was cut short but what v got was good!! These two b naa- can set anything on fire. Raman Day Dreaming- oozing confidence & s--y!!! Didn't like  the misuse of the domestic violence Act.& not  commenting on the counsellor. Hope v get some gud scnes 2morrow. Thanks again. 

I know...jo mila woh bhi BAHUT accha tha...LOVED iSHRA scene to bits!! I dont know...Shagun planned to make it look like "some" common acquaintance had sent a card home...to make Ishita doubt Raman...I dont think well be getting"good scenes" tmrw...more drama, that's what I suspect. 

Raman is SUPER confident! Super sexy...he's the perfect choice for this role.

@blue - Thank You btw.

Edited by gravity23 - 01 January 2015 at 8:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVDivan.preitiAnnthew

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhiasthana9

Well said wish ishita start being possessive abt raman. I am a little worried about the new year party dont know how it will end.
As raman said he is wanting for d new year to begin maybe it ends with some major drama as all functions in Yhm

Yeah...I was RELIEVED to see that look on her face. And that's how it shud be! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVpreiti

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Aaawww raman at his best today...  I was drooling over him...  super hot...  bhagwan ke liye make ishita normal...  Hope atleast now she becomes insecure and jealous...   Plz cv

JayashreeVDivan.preitigravity23

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
First scene? Brilliant. Hotness and romance personified. Loved the bold flirting. Winks. Lip bites. That scene? Perfect.
Mihika scene- Cvs should know we are least interested in her now. No amount of her so called teekhi mirchi behaviour can entertain us. Its boring. 

Shagun scene- puke worthy. Hate her. Felt bad for adi. Counsellor sucked. She looked like some mela wali aurat. Weirdo. But feeling bad for aditya doesnt mean audience likes shagun's bullsh*t.

Toshi-romi-amma scene- i liked it. To be honest..i would take random silly moments of bhallas and iyers over shagun anyday and for any amount of days.

I know it was silly...somewhere i waa glad at least amma will look after her stupid jagat mata if a daughter. Ishita has taken after her dad. For sure. I wish some of amma's brains could have been inherited by JM.

PRECAP? Had i not recently purchased my beautiful stunning TV set..i would have thrown something at the tv. Hated it. I just hope someone...anyone from bhallas or iyers has the brains to trace that idiotic bouquet. 

I am getting tired of this drama. So are those audience who dont come to this forum to express. 

I hope cvs read through things here regularly.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVDivan.preitiSperoAnnthewgravity23SurabhiA91

Go to top