Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Veera Baldev current track - A case of misunderstanding.. (Page 4)

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Maybe due to all the emotional and physical torture Baldev's finally snapped? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon...-Riya-...

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Gosh Baldev's anger is so dangerous!!

Holding her cheeks and all isn't it too much Stern Smile

Baldev was never abusive then why is he physically hurting her now Disapprove

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much Thumbs Down

I haven't watched the segment yet but it did all sound very un-Baldev when I read the written update but then I thought maybe it's not as bad as it's sounding. Also didn't they say something about maybe turning Baldev negative? Confused

Hmm I don't think they will turn him negative cuz there are already so many negative characters in the show Pinch  He may turn grey and honestly it's justified cuz he has suffered sooo much bcoz of Veera and he was expecting her to completely trust him Ouch

I'm just not liking that he's physically hurting her but as Vishal said Baldev ki satak gayi hai LOL

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 01 January 2015 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Barspri_tanvizainabawoon...-Riya-...

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Maybe due to all the emotional and physical torture Baldev's finally snapped? Confused

Yup Rajveer has tortured him so much and people aren't trusting him poor Baldev Cry

Rajveer better get tortured to death and that Ranviri Censored

pri_tanvizainabawoonTeriGalliyan...-Riya-...

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Baldevs angry is justified but it does seem a case of misunderstanding because I cant imagine veera marrying him if she thought he could have murdered nihal.

I wasnt keen on the cheek squeeze and violent push, I hope they don't try and turn him into a bully husband etc , I hope this phase is very temporary because I really don't want ranvi people preaching that he was right about baldev.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolovepri_tanvizainabawoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much Thumbs Down

I haven't watched the segment yet but it did all sound very un-Baldev when I read the written update but then I thought maybe it's not as bad as it's sounding. Also didn't they say something about maybe turning Baldev negative? Confused

Hmm I don't think they will turn him negative cuz there are already so many negative characters in the show Pinch  He may turn grey and honestly it's justified cuz he has suffered sooo much bcoz of Veera and he was expecting her to completely trust him Ouch

I'm just not liking that he's physically hurting her but as Vishal said Baldev ki satak gayi hai LOL

I'm not that keen on the physical side of it either but I guess he's finally had enough. There's only so much torture a man can take and Baldev's had more than his fair share of it. We just have to remember that the reason he's doing this is because he's hurt like really hurt. His emotions keep getting played with and he's finally had enough. He wanted a happy life with Veera and fought for that again and again and what did he get? Phoote kauri.

But at the same time I don't want this physical thing to be regular occurrence because Baldev isn't like that and It'll just give the haters more things to use to abuse him with.

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 January 2015 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

Sam_15 IF-Sizzlerz
Sam_15
Sam_15

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I guess we are still not able to trust Veera completely due to her past deeds that whenever such situation raises we immediately reach a conclusion and start abusing her LOL 
I will reserve my comments about the whole situation until I watch what Veera says to Baldev on their wedding night. As you said there seems to be more going on than shown in the segments. Meanwhile I will just hope Veera trusts Baldev whole-heartedly and does not show regret over her decision to marry Baldev. Enough of ruining Veera's character Pinch It's time she is shown in a positive light by supporting the one for whom she means the world Stern Smile

Edited by Sam_15 - 01 January 2015 at 10:12am

sonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I'm not that keen on the physical side of it either but I guess he's finally had enough. There's only so much torture a man can take and Baldev's had more than his fair share of it. We just have to remember that the reason he's doing this is because he's hurt like really hurt. His emotions keep getting played with and he's finally had enough. He wanted a happy life with Veera and fought for that again and again and what did he get? Phoote kauri.

But at the same time I don't want this physical thing to be regular occurrence because Baldev isn't like that and It'll just give the haters more things to use to abuse him with.

I know he has suffered more than enough Cry

Veera better trust him Angry

Yup but Beyond Bakwaas have this habit of overdoing things Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoonSam_15

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Guys we should all get together and tweet the writers, baldev is an out of the box AYM, he is unique, his character has been beautifully sketched out breaking the stereo types of an AYM, he is hot headed but he knows his limits and he respects women beyond anything, even when he was enemies with veera he never crossed him limits,  he himself said that and even when veera tried to slap him during gunjan engagement fiasco, he held her hand really tight stopping her and threatened her saying that she should be lucky she is a girl cuz otherwise he wud not have spared her. He is NOT an abusive AYM and that is one of the major qualities among several others that add to his charm and makes us fall for him harder, if they turned baldev abusive and now when he loves veera to top it all, it would totally destroy his character and make him look like all Other AYMs, no differance! And that wud be such a shame to destroy one's own unique beautiful creation, it wud be a pity and beyond depressing!  We should tweet to the writers regarding this, guys those of you who have twitter accounts pls tweet about this to the writers.they always pay heed to what we have to say.

Edited by zainabawoon - 01 January 2015 at 11:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolovesonmuskpri_tanviKiely...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15

Go to top