Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Veera Baldev current track - A case of misunderstanding.. (Page 3)

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Basically veera loves baldev and trusts him cuz if u really doubted someone of murder u will never marry them and veera knows that her mahaan veerji is going to testify against baldev which could put baldev in a lot of trouble as of now cuz all evidences are against him even though he is innocent, so out of desperation to stop her brother she married baldev cuz she loves him and doesnt want him to be punished for something he didnt do, but then when veera gets disowned afterwards she loses her mind and when she explains the reason for their marriage , it wud have all come out wrong and sounded like she did this to stop her brother from testifying against him which true but instead of she loved him and trusted him and did not want him to be punished for something he  didnt do it wud have sounded like she loved him but didnt trust him enough to think he cud be proven innocent and hence to stop him from being punished she went ahead and married him which is when u think about it nothing but charity and baldev got hurt, really its a matter a matter communication gone wrong thats what i thinkLOL

But then why did Di say ke Veera ko lagta hai shayad Baldev ne hi khoon kiya hai? Ouch

Pehle to Di ne bola tha agar iss baar trust na kiya to gunah ho ga Ermm
well that's what really is hanging over my head as well but digs actually sounded like she was joking around, that tone of voice she used doesnt really seem serious and that is why we really have to wait and watch to see what veera actually says to baldev to be able to judge the situation properly but as of now everything points in a direction of a simple case of misunderstanding over a communication error 

Hmm but Di never says something just like that Disapprove

I really hope she wasn't serious but I have no expectations Cry

Misunderstanding to obviously ho gi par trust ko le kar nahi honi chahiye Angry

Why can't writers write the dialogues Baldev wanna hear D'oh

I just hope Baldev exposes Rajveer without Veera's help I can't stand more Mahanta Pinch
IKR! Even i want baldev to do his own jasoosi with baggi and prove himself innocent, but guess thats a wasted thought cuz obviously veera will be the one to do all the jagga jasoosi and everyone with build her mandir and worship her at the end when rv gets exposed SleepyLOL

Ajeeb serial hai I'm sick of Ranveera's Mahantaness Pinch

Baggi better find Rajveer's button!! Angry
when has an indian television serial ever been not ajeebLOL

LOL that's true par EVKAV sab se anokha hai Smile

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thats the reason why i fell so deeply in love with veeba. So,again this is gonna be real track(veeba=reality). It happens in our lives that sometimes we want to say something and another person misunderstands it. This time baldev and veera are really left alone. Both have common problem,ek to blame game,upar se ranvi sir kha raha hai,sare rishtey bhi tod diye,wo tnsn alag. Veera gai hogi samjhane k liye,baldev par taunt pe taunt pad rahe and i've said this logon ki bato me akar veera par barsega. Baldev veera par barasne se sari pareshaniya khatam nh ho jani hai,ulta aur badhni hai. I can understand baldev's state of mind. Bt throwing anger on ur partner is nt done. This time they've to both together which is must. Otherwise 'dono ka jhagda teesre ka fayda' if veeba will fight it'l only let rv in profit only. Baldev have to control his anger atleast nw,case khatam hone k bad jitna ladna hai lad le bhai par abhi thand rakh. Thats what i can say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bars

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Tbh if it is a misunderstanding and Baldev's refusing to listen to her then imo it's karma because there's been many times in the past where she's refused to listen to him or hurt him and insult him. It's just a small taste of her own medicine and it will hopefully make her realise how it feels and that never to take his love and support for granted again.

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 January 2015 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahizainabawoonTeriGalliyanMaaneetDeewangiwowmoon

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Gosh Baldev's anger is so dangerous!!

Squeezing her cheeks and all isn't it too much Stern Smile

Baldev was never abusive then why is he physically hurting her now Disapprove

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much Thumbs Down

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 01 January 2015 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Barspri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-Sam_15

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

Tbh if it is a misunderstanding and Baldev's refusing to listen to her then imo it's karma because there's been many times in the past where she's refused to listen to him or hurt him and insult him. It's just a small taste of her own medicine and it will hopefully make her realise how it feels and that never to take his love and support for granted again.

That's true Thumbs Up

Karma is a bi*ch Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon

BreezillusionS Senior Member
BreezillusionS
BreezillusionS

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I have been waiting to read your post even though i would like to consider myself as silent reader and less participation lol . Anyways, thank you for being  patient enough to watch and recap this drama, your patience is really amazing! Despite this  being a very unsatisfying  drama, which i could not watch through, i' ve enjoyed reading your recaps. Short and straight to the point!  I hope you will keep continue with your updates regularly. 
About the current track , this show actually managed to accomplish something that i thought it wouldn't  take out  a reaction from me. Today episode just made me angry at the same time happy with veeba become a life partner finally , but still long way to go to become soulmate. 

All throughout the duration of this track, I've already tempered any expectations  of what it would be.  But so far this new track has been getting great response from audience and trp. Since i have not seen the spoilers that much i do not know what will happen, but if my spidery senses are right about what i have heard , then Baldev is probably going to show some tevar and be mean for a while and Veera will becomes vulnerable, emotionally and physically exhausting for atleast about 2 more weeks. Even so, i hope the show maintains its lighthearted approach. I also hope baldev  won't begin to treat  veera *extreme* terribly because i loathe that trope anywhere, where the male lead pretty much  insults/ walks over/ abuses the female lead while she just takes it all in.  

Other than that,  this new and fresh track is seriously feisty and drooling.  Baldev won't  be able to resist their sexual attention and close proximity  from now and then, especially they are legally married! That 'sherni' veera  will be on top of him  in a heartbeat! Oh, maahiyaa. Haha!  Can't wait for more episodes.. 

I feel ecstatic to see Vishal and Digangana 's real-life chemistry/sparks translate so well to the screen.  Everytime they look at each other, you can see millions fireworks that burn your screen! Only if Di could drop her unhinged *accent* and start speaking fluent english without making grammatical errors so obvious. lol I guess this could possibly be one of the main reason why nobody make an AT for her  ,etc.. Otherwise she's a very positive girl inside out. 

Oh, and before i forget, there will be a few intense bedroom scenes coming up or, flirtatious i would say.. 

sonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Gosh Baldev's anger is so dangerous!!

Holding her cheeks and all isn't it too much Stern Smile

Baldev was never abusive then why is he physically hurting her now Disapprove

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much Thumbs Down

I haven't watched the segment yet but it did all sound very un-Baldev when I read the written update but then I thought maybe it's not as bad as it's sounding. Also didn't they say something about maybe turning Baldev negative? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarsMaaneetDeewangi

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I don't want Baldev to become the typical angry young man that you see in other serials. Baldev might be hot tempered but he's different.

Edited by MariaS395 - 01 January 2015 at 9:42am

Barspri_tanvizainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top