Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera Baldev current track - A case of misunderstanding.. - Page 3

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MariaS395

Tbh if it is a misunderstanding and Baldev's refusing to listen to her then imo it's karma because there's been many times in the past where she's refused to listen to him or hurt him and insult him. It's just a small taste of her own medicine and it will hopefully make her realise how it feels and that never to take his love and support for granted again.

That's true 👍🏼

Karma is a bi*ch 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BreezillusionS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been waiting to read your post even though i would like to consider myself as silent reader and less participation lol . Anyways, thank you for being  patient enough to watch and recap this drama, your patience is really amazing! Despite this  being a very unsatisfying  drama, which i could not watch through, i' ve enjoyed reading your recaps. Short and straight to the point!  I hope you will keep continue with your updates regularly. 
About the current track , this show actually managed to accomplish something that i thought it wouldn't  take out  a reaction from me. Today episode just made me angry at the same time happy with veeba become a life partner finally , but still long way to go to become soulmate. 

All throughout the duration of this track, I've already tempered any expectations  of what it would be.  But so far this new track has been getting great response from audience and trp. Since i have not seen the spoilers that much i do not know what will happen, but if my spidery senses are right about what i have heard , then Baldev is probably going to show some tevar and be mean for a while and Veera will becomes vulnerable, emotionally and physically exhausting for atleast about 2 more weeks. Even so, i hope the show maintains its lighthearted approach. I also hope baldev  won't begin to treat  veera *extreme* terribly because i loathe that trope anywhere, where the male lead pretty much  insults/ walks over/ abuses the female lead while she just takes it all in.  

Other than that,  this new and fresh track is seriously feisty and drooling.  Baldev won't  be able to resist their sexual attention and close proximity  from now and then, especially they are legally married! That 'sherni' veera  will be on top of him  in a heartbeat! Oh, maahiyaa. Haha!  Can't wait for more episodes.. 

I feel ecstatic to see Vishal and Digangana 's real-life chemistry/sparks translate so well to the screen.  Everytime they look at each other, you can see millions fireworks that burn your screen! Only if Di could drop her unhinged *accent* and start speaking fluent english without making grammatical errors so obvious. lol I guess this could possibly be one of the main reason why nobody make an AT for her  ,etc.. Otherwise she's a very positive girl inside out. 

Oh, and before i forget, there will be a few intense bedroom scenes coming up or, flirtatious i would say.. 

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Gosh Baldev's anger is so dangerous!!

Holding her cheeks and all isn't it too much 😳

Baldev was never abusive then why is he physically hurting her now 😒

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much 👎🏼

I haven't watched the segment yet but it did all sound very un-Baldev when I read the written update but then I thought maybe it's not as bad as it's sounding. Also didn't they say something about maybe turning Baldev negative? 😕
I don't want Baldev to become the typical angry young man that you see in other serials. Baldev might be hot tempered but he's different.Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
Maybe due to all the emotional and physical torture Baldev's finally snapped? 😕

I haven't watched the segment yet but it did all sound very un-Baldev when I read the written update but then I thought maybe it's not as bad as it's sounding. Also didn't they say something about maybe turning Baldev negative? 😕

Hmm I don't think they will turn him negative cuz there are already so many negative characters in the show 😵  He may turn grey and honestly it's justified cuz he has suffered sooo much bcoz of Veera and he was expecting her to completely trust him 

I'm just not liking that he's physically hurting her but as Vishal said Baldev ki satak gayi hai 😆
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago

Maybe due to all the emotional and physical torture Baldev's finally snapped? 😕

Yup Rajveer has tortured him so much and people aren't trusting him poor Baldev 😭

Rajveer better get tortured to death and that Ranviri 🤬
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baldevs angry is justified but it does seem a case of misunderstanding because I cant imagine veera marrying him if she thought he could have murdered nihal.

I wasnt keen on the cheek squeeze and violent push, I hope they don't try and turn him into a bully husband etc , I hope this phase is very temporary because I really don't want ranvi people preaching that he was right about baldev.
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Hmm I don't think they will turn him negative cuz there are already so many negative characters in the show 😵  He may turn grey and honestly it's justified cuz he has suffered sooo much bcoz of Veera and he was expecting her to completely trust him 

I'm just not liking that he's physically hurting her but as Vishal said Baldev ki satak gayi hai 😆

I'm not that keen on the physical side of it either but I guess he's finally had enough. There's only so much torture a man can take and Baldev's had more than his fair share of it. We just have to remember that the reason he's doing this is because he's hurt like really hurt. His emotions keep getting played with and he's finally had enough. He wanted a happy life with Veera and fought for that again and again and what did he get? Phoote kauri.

But at the same time I don't want this physical thing to be regular occurrence because Baldev isn't like that and It'll just give the haters more things to use to abuse him with.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess we are still not able to trust Veera completely due to her past deeds that whenever such situation raises we immediately reach a conclusion and start abusing her 😆 
I will reserve my comments about the whole situation until I watch what Veera says to Baldev on their wedding night. As you said there seems to be more going on than shown in the segments. Meanwhile I will just hope Veera trusts Baldev whole-heartedly and does not show regret over her decision to marry Baldev. Enough of ruining Veera's character 😵 It's time she is shown in a positive light by supporting the one for whom she means the world 😳
Edited by Sam_15 - 9 years ago