zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Hmm but Di never says something just like that 😒

I really hope she wasn't serious but I have no expectations 😭

Misunderstanding to obviously ho gi par trust ko le kar nahi honi chahiye 😡

Why can't writers write the dialogues Baldev wanna hear 

I just hope Baldev exposes Rajveer without Veera's help I can't stand more Mahanta 😵

IKR! Even i want baldev to do his own jasoosi with baggi and prove himself innocent and expose rv that will be a total slap on ranvi and the mahaans and the whole of hypocritpura 😎but guess thats a wasted thought cuz obviously veera will be the one to do all the jagga jasoosi and everyone with build her a mandir and worship her at the end when rv gets exposed 🥱😆 Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

IKR! Even i want baldev to do his own jasoosi with baggi and prove himself innocent, but guess thats a wasted thought cuz obviously veera will be the one to do all the jagga jasoosi and everyone with build her mandir and worship her at the end when rv gets exposed 🥱😆

Ajeeb serial hai I'm sick of Ranveera's Mahantaness 😵

Baggi better find Rajveer's button!! 😡
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Digs was just kidding here yaar.. Even Vishal was playing along. Vishal himself has said that Baldev ko aisa lagta hai ki Veera ne uspar ehsaan kiya hai.. And watch today's episode guys. Veera loves him a lot.
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Ajeeb serial hai I'm sick of Ranveera's Mahantaness 😵

Baggi better find Rajveer's button!! 😡

when has an indian television serial ever been not ajeeb😆
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope so. I hope it's just a misunderstanding and misuse of words and hopefully when Veera realises what Baldev thinks due to her words she tries to sort it out but Baldev's too hurt and angry to talk to her. I don't want Veera to doubt Baldev or regret marrying him. 

I hope this is just a misunderstanding due to Veera accidentally saying the wrong thing and not realising what Baldev thinks then when realising trying to talk to him because Veera doubting him or talking to him like she's done ehsaan on him or this is is fault would be stupid. But I'm also prepared because Veera ko hamesha gira dete hai.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MariaS395

I hope so. I hope it's just a misunderstanding and misuse of words and hopefully when Veera realises what Baldev thinks due to her words she tries to sort it out but Baldev's too hurt and angry to talk to her. I don't want Veera to doubt Baldev or regret marrying him. 

I hope this is just a misunderstanding due to Veera accidentally saying the wrong thing and then when realising trying to talk to him because Veera doubting him or talking to him like she's done ehsaan on him or this is is fault would be stupid. But I'm also prepared because Veera ko hamesha gira dete hai.

Yup I hope aisa hi ho and Di said dusri baar trust na kiya to gunah ho ga so fingers crossed:)
Originally posted by: zainabawoon

when has an indian television serial ever been not ajeeb😆

LOL that's true par EVKAV sab se anokha hai 😊
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats the reason why i fell so deeply in love with veeba. So,again this is gonna be real track(veeba=reality). It happens in our lives that sometimes we want to say something and another person misunderstands it. This time baldev and veera are really left alone. Both have common problem,ek to blame game,upar se ranvi sir kha raha hai,sare rishtey bhi tod diye,wo tnsn alag. Veera gai hogi samjhane k liye,baldev par taunt pe taunt pad rahe and i've said this logon ki bato me akar veera par barsega. Baldev veera par barasne se sari pareshaniya khatam nh ho jani hai,ulta aur badhni hai. I can understand baldev's state of mind. Bt throwing anger on ur partner is nt done. This time they've to both together which is must. Otherwise 'dono ka jhagda teesre ka fayda' if veeba will fight it'l only let rv in profit only. Baldev have to control his anger atleast nw,case khatam hone k bad jitna ladna hai lad le bhai par abhi thand rakh. Thats what i can say.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tbh if it is a misunderstanding and Baldev's refusing to listen to her then imo it's karma because there's been many times in the past where she's refused to listen to him or hurt him and insult him. It's just a small taste of her own medicine and it will hopefully make her realise how it feels and that never to take his love and support for granted again.Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
Gosh Baldev's anger is so dangerous!!

Squeezing her cheeks and all isn't it too much 😳

Baldev was never abusive then why is he physically hurting her now 😒

His anger is totally justified but that cheek part aur dhakka dena is a bit too much 👎🏼
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago