Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Veera Baldev current track - A case of misunderstanding..

Lady_Bheem IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Bheem
Lady_Bheem

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
So I watched tonight's episode on net and I think we saw the segment how we wanted to see LOL It will be clear in tonight's episode that Veera loves Baldev more than her life and that's why she proposes marriage to him at the temple. Its not any favour. Its pure love.

Baldev on the other hand is going through a range of emotions. People are taunting him on road and physically he is very weak.. but he doesn't care about anything and says that I don't care about the world.. Only person whom I care about is veera. Only what she thinks abt me is important.

So I guess what must have happened is a huge misunderstanding. Veera must have told him that she married so that Ranvi cant give gawahi against him. But that is not what Baldev wanted to hear from her. He knows he is innocent and took her words in a wrong way thinking that she also doesn't trust me and thinks I cudnt be proven innocent otherwise..

Both are not wrong. Both are not right. Ye kaisi duvidha hai LOL

Edited by ST0207 - 01 January 2015 at 8:01am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

soapfreak13i_love_arshi..MagicBlonde..VishAnadimaagkidahisonmuskfeckpri_tanvizainabawoon..KpopIsLife..-BeingMuslimah-wowmoon...-Riya-...Sam_15-dear10-_SilentSoul_

wowmoon IF-Sizzlerz
wowmoon
wowmoon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Bohat bura misunderstanding huwa hai dono ke beech D'oh

Edited by wowmoon - 01 January 2015 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Logically this is the the only proper way it cud go, a simple case of misunderstanding where veera must have said something, but due to her own disarrayed state of mind over the whole disowning debacle wud have come out a 100 times worse than she intended to say it and wud have sounded a 1000 times worse for baldev! LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

feckpri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-wowmoonSam_15

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Zyada suna diya Veera ko LOL
Actually even I thought after watching the segment twice that Veera will never marry Baldev if she had even 1% doubt on him.
Its simply a case of ganda MU... since Veera was herself depressed after Ranvi disowned her so she said something which pissed him off dis badly since he has himself gone through a lot.
Maybe thats why she was trying to be normal with him the next day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnazainabawoonpri_tanviwowmoonSam_15

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Basically veera loves baldev and trusts him cuz if u really doubted someone of murder u will never marry them and veera knows that her mahaan veerji is going to testify against baldev which could put baldev in a lot of trouble as of now cuz all evidences are against him even though he is innocent, so out of desperation to stop her brother she married baldev cuz she loves him and doesnt want him to be punished for something he didnt do, but then when veera gets disowned afterwards she loses her mind and when she explains the reason for their marriage , it wud have all come out wrong and sounded like she did this to stop her brother from testifying against him which true but instead of she loved him and trusted him and did not want him to be punished for something he  didnt do it wud have sounded like she loved him but didnt trust him enough to think he cud be proven innocent and hence to stop him from being punished she went ahead and married him which is when u think about it nothing but charity and baldev got hurt, really its a matter of  communication gone wrong thats what i thinkLOL

Edited by zainabawoon - 01 January 2015 at 8:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi..KpopIsLife..Sam_15_SilentSoul_

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Dono ki galti nahin haiApprove
Haalaat galat hain Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..wowmoon

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Basically veera loves baldev and trusts him cuz if u really doubted someone of murder u will never marry them and veera knows that her mahaan veerji is going to testify against baldev which could put baldev in a lot of trouble as of now cuz all evidences are against him even though he is innocent, so out of desperation to stop her brother she married baldev cuz she loves him and doesnt want him to be punished for something he didnt do, but then when veera gets disowned afterwards she loses her mind and when she explains the reason for their marriage , it wud have all come out wrong and sounded like she did this to stop her brother from testifying against him which true but instead of she loved him and trusted him and did not want him to be punished for something he  didnt do it wud have sounded like she loved him but didnt trust him enough to think he cud be proven innocent and hence to stop him from being punished she went ahead and married him which is when u think about it nothing but charity and baldev got hurt, really its a matter a matter communication gone wrong thats what i thinkLOL

But then why did Di say ke Veera ko lagta hai shayad Baldev ne hi khoon kiya hai? Ouch

Pehle to Di ne bola tha agar iss baar trust na kiya to gunah ho ga Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoonTeriGalliyan

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Kitni dafa bol chuki hoon vishal ko chhod track ko lekar kisi ko trust matt karo LOL
bechare ne bola tha ki use lag raha hai ki veera ne ahsaan kiya phir bhi itna suna diya veera ko humne 
LOL
dono satke hai n baldev ke andar to gandi wali julmi saas ghus gayi hai isliye peechhe pada hai bechari ke 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviwowmoonSam_15

Go to top