Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita will regret it !!!! (Page 2)

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovepreet29

Originally posted by surabhiasthana9

Well its ekta's show anything is possible but even if dis happens I don't think raman vl accept dis so easily coz she must have druged him n pretend to have slept with him which he vl prove as he cant stay away from ishita n vont let her go dat easily

Are you a fan of Qubool Hai cause that's how Tanveer trapped Asad remember Wink but seriously jokes apart I'm really scared about this !!!!!! Cry 

Yup do remember QH but there also d separation for a little while n everybody got to know about the truth n here d situation is different ishra r already married plus even if ishita wants to leave the binding factor r little angel ruhi won't let her ishimaa go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Well its ekta's show anything is possible but even if dis happens I don't think raman vl accept dis so easily coz she must have druged him n pretend to have slept with him which he vl prove as he cant stay away from ishita n vont let her go dat easily

Are you a fan of Qubool Hai cause that's how Tanveer trapped Asad remember Wink but seriously jokes apart I'm really scared about this !!!!!! Cry 

Yup do remember QH but there also d separation for a little while n everybody got to know about the truth n here d situation is different ishra r already married plus even if ishita wants to leave the binding factor r little angel ruhi won't let her ishimaa go

I am really terrified right now I had chills when I read last two comments it's likefaci my worse nightmare Cry

Chill dey r jst going to drag d track dat is why d confession has not happened yet it vl happen at a very crucial moment. We just have to wait n watch. No doubt shagun might get successful in some of her tricks but in d end ishra will be together n Cvs also know this.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVlovepreet29

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged

DivAnTami Goldie
DivAnTami
DivAnTami

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Ishita is selfless . We should understand it on a one side . But she's not a child . She understands the situation and does according to that . Like ..she thinks before act . She is little bit confused and tensed . That's why she's taking some steps which is not good . But she'll not regret . Not at all . She knows that how Shagun is . She'll handle her & her family with love .

JayashreeV

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVDivAnTami

Pohutukawa Senior Member
Pohutukawa
Pohutukawa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
It is ektas show so going by her, shagun will trap raman sleep wit him and will even get pregnant
Angry
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VISUforEternity

ishita is a darling but her innocence can cause damage to her.
how can she forget shagun insulted her so much in past, did so many wrong deeds, but still she is trusting her. she should be nice to shagun and adi but to a certain limit not let shagun fool herself o easily

I liked it that this card came right now. Ishita will start feeling insecure and Raman will see thru Shagun. He knows she is capable of anything, but this will indicate to him what Shagun wants. Dont think they will sleep together etc, they r in same house and Ishita is always there...

lovepreet29

Go to top