Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

When they get drunk... (Page 2)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

i loved ishani's drunken scene...especially in this scene..her expression...is really super cute...Wink

Oh my! She was looking DAMN cute. Yes, would love to see a scene like this once again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Anraysha

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah yaar..i also feel the same..Both Ranveer & Ishani look extremely cute when they are drunk..LOLLOLLOL..Though i personally don't like any one drink  at all..but for #IshVeer   I enjoy all their drunk scenes the most...LOLLOL...& how cutely Shakti emotes when he's drunk...Embarrassed..so sweet...Though Shakti once said in his interview that he never drinks,but his drunk acting is out of the world..ClapClapClap..Kudos to our perfectionist..& coming to Ishani's drunk scene..she's also so cute in drunk stage..ha ha.both the weding night scene & the Mehendi wala scene on karwa chauth..she was damn cute..& so as her cute dialogues.LOL.LOL

Edited by _priyaa_ - 02 January 2015 at 12:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Vry True Elvish,Cmpletely Agree with u Dear!TongueWinkThumbs UpHave kept My Fingers crossed nd Praying Hard tht Something Again,Magic,Hottest,Sexiest,PassionateBlushingEmbarrassedHeart moments OF ISHVEER happens!Just what we all want!Day DreamingHeartEmbarrassed
roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yes, I love their drunk scenes!
They're fun to watch and so sweet.

The way they take care of each other/ try to handle the other in their drunken state...It's too cute!

I hope we get to see another one soon.

Edited by roshni.r3 - 02 January 2015 at 12:41am
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Yeah yaar..i also feel the same..Both Ranveer & Ishani look extremely cute when they are drunk..LOLLOLLOL..Though i personally don't like any one drink  at all..but for #IshVeer   I enjoy all their drunk scenes the most...LOLLOL...& how cutely Shakti emotes when he's drunk...Embarrassed..so sweet...Though Shakti once said in his interview that he never drinks,but his drunk acting is out of the world..ClapClapClap..Kudos to our perfectionist..& coming to Ishani's drunk scene..she's also so cute in drunk stage..ha ha.both the weding night scene & the Mehendi wala scene on karwa chauth..she was damn cute..& so as her cute dialogues.LOL.LOL

What???? Shakti doesn't drink?? Shoulda known. Big smile He's such a decent person. It's rare to see people like that. Haha, I'll get mad now. xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Mahi_ve

Go to top