Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Vry True Elvish,Cmpletely Agree with u Dear!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌHave kept My Fingers crossed nd Praying Hard tht Something Again,Magic,Hottest,Sexiest,Passionate☺️😳❀️ moments OF ISHVEER happens!Just what we all want!❀️😳
roshni.r3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I love their drunk scenes!
They're fun to watch and so sweet.

The way they take care of each other/ try to handle the other in their drunken state...It's too cute!

I hope we get to see another one soon.

Edited by roshni.r3 - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Yeah yaar..i also feel the same..Both Ranveer & Ishani look extremely cute when they are drunk..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Though i personally don't like any one drink  at all..but for #IshVeer   I enjoy all their drunk scenes the most...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& how cutely Shakti emotes when he's drunk...😳..so sweet...Though Shakti once said in his interview that he never drinks,but his drunk acting is out of the world..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Kudos to our perfectionist..& coming to Ishani's drunk scene..she's also so cute in drunk stage..ha ha.both the weding night scene & the Mehendi wala scene on karwa chauth..she was damn cute..& so as her cute dialogues.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

What???? Shakti doesn't drink?? Shoulda known. πŸ˜ƒ He's such a decent person. It's rare to see people like that. Haha, I'll get mad now. xD