India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

When they get drunk...

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Don't Ishveer look cute when they're drunk? I remember many episodes in which Ranveer got drunk and was awesome. Be it him getting drunk for the first time when Ishaani's wedding got fixed with Chirag or at times he'd drink on his own and sob in his room, Or that one after Mr. Zaveri's meeting. They were all beautiful probably because then Ranveer's love was explained through more than just his expressions. And who can forget the funniest wedding night when our dear Ishaani madam got drunk? Yeah, that wasn't wine or whatever but it was still akin to getting drunk, right? Then on KC, Ishaani's drunken state became another memorable moment for the show. Now, I wish we get a scene/episode in which both of them are drunk and continuing with their usual talks. Like Ranveer calling her Sunny and she snapping back at him. It'll be fun.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiebabeSuchita2012mahalaxmikIshan.123nandasweetie_priyaa_xXxNoreen786xXxPopo.Anonymoususersdvs_smiRKmatshMahi_veAnrayshaOmaRamdass

nandasweetie Senior Member
nandasweetie
nandasweetie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
True...hope we get to see a drunken scene soon...(not promoting drinking Wink)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Don't Ishveer look cute when they're drunk? I remember many episodes in which Ranveer got drunk and was awesome. Be it him getting drunk for the first time when Ishaani's wedding got fixed with Chirag or at times he'd drink on his own and sob in his room, Or that one after Mr. Zaveri's meeting. They were all beautiful probably because then Ranveer's love was explained through more than just his expressions. And who can forget the funniest wedding night when our dear Ishaani madam got drunk? Yeah, that wasn't wine or whatever but it was still akin to getting drunk, right? Then on KC, Ishaani's drunken state became another memorable moment for the show. Now, I wish we get a scene/episode in which both of them are drunk and continuing with their usual talks. Like Ranveer calling her Sunny and she snapping back at him. It'll be fun.

i too hope it happens  
i think at the end of the  disha's party it may happen not both of them but definitely ranveer because he started to drink. 
tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i hope too dear..
but i cant understanding one thing that who will first dance? Rv and ishani or ishani and chirag?

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i loved ishani's drunken scene...especially in this scene..her expression...is really super cute...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_AnrayshaOmaRamdass

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnzila

i hope too dear..
but i cant understanding one thing that who will first dance? Rv and ishani or ishani and chirag?

from the spoilers : rv and ishaani will dances first and chirag will enter 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

Originally posted by tnzila

i hope too dear..

from the spoilers : rv and ishaani will dances first and chirag will enter 

okkk
thnx dear
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

i too hope it happens  
i think at the end of the  disha's party it may happen not both of them but definitely ranveer because he started to drink. 

I hope so, but I doubt they'll show Ranveer opening his heart so soon.

Go to top