India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

SSEL Written Update for 1st January 2015

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to everyone. Wish everyone happiness and good luck for this year and all the other years to come. Now let's get to the first written update of the year

Everyone is gathering around the dining table. Suhani looks tired. Pratima looks at her and asks if she is ok, she looks tired, is she sick? Suhani tells her she is fine. Soumya asks her too, if she slept last night because she fell asleep right after the party. Menka also said she fell fast asleep that she didn't have her daily dream of her and Anuj having ice cream. Everyone just laughs. Saurabh informs everyone that Yuvraj is here. Everyone looks up at him and are surprised. Yuvraj comes smiling wearing Suhani sweater. Yuvraj holds his shirt and show Suhani. Suhani and Soumya are both shocked. Saurabh says it looks like Yuvraj slept peacefully last night. Yuvraj stands next to Suhani. She gives him a thumbs up. He tells her that this is my magic of my personality not your sweater. Soumya looks upset at both of them. Yuvraj sits down and Suhani tells everyone, I was fixing it and that is why I did not sleep. Pratima compliments the sweater. Yuvraj says he is wearing what does she except. Saurabh says yeah, you are Mr. India, it's the work of Suhani, that is why it looks so nice. Suhani smiles. Anuj says I have some old sweater for Ramesh, work your magic of them. Dadi says now that all this is done, can we eat? Yuvraj informs his mom that his friends are coming for dinner. Dadi asks how come out of no where. He says that one of his friend is going to Singapore, so he kept a farewell party here, better at home then outside. Praia says this is a great idea. Tell them that your wife will be a great hostesses. Suhani is walking away yawning. Suhani comes back and say yes everything will be prepared, when are they coming. Yuvraj tells her by 7 8, he asks you will do everything? She says yes. She asks Ramesh to be prepared. The three witches look at Soumya getting jealous and upset.

Rakhi is cleaning and she complains to her mom that have your daughter in law do it. Rahe will keep me like a queen in his house. Her mom tells her when you mother-in-law hits you then you will realize it. Stop acting like Soumya and work. Rakhi says stop it. I am millions times better. The garbage man comes and Krishna mom tells Rakhi to go get the garbage, she will finish here. Rakhi walks away saying her mom has gotten lazy(felt like slapping her). Krishna mom is sweeping the floor. Rakhi brings the trash. Rakhi sees something in the trash her mom seeped up. Her mom is about to give the trash to the guy but she stops her and searches the trash. Her mother stops her to stop looking. They hand it to the guy and he throws it out. They come back in and Rakhi informs her mom that I think I saw a check in there. Rakhi mom tells her you brother hasn't gotten paid yet and your father pay is cash. Rakhi agrees. Rakhi sees a letter under the table. It reads here is a check and let the divorce happen quietly. Flashback  of Rakhi taking out the divorce  paper and the check falling out. Rakhi tells her mom it was a check. Both run out to grab the garbage man.

Rags, Menka and Soumya are sitting. Rags is on her tablet. While Menka questions away about the makeup gift she received. Rags asks her not to bug her. Menka says she will ask Soumya. Soumya is looking at Suhani and Ramesh looking over the stuff he brought for the party. Sharad comes and say he will help to. They walk away laughing. Menka says she has a plans to ruin the party and show Yuvraj friend that you are the better girl. Menka says why are you looking at Rags, it's my idea, listen and you will be amazed. Soumya looks unsure. 

Rakhi and her mom continue to run after the garbage man. He stops and Rakhi looks crazy for the check in the trash. Rakhi finds it and Rakhi mom asks her how much. Rakhi says it's 10 Lakh. Both are happy.

Soumya tells Menka that Suhani is her friend and she can't do this to her.(back stabbing lying witch) She can't doing something back to Suhani just so she can make a good impression on Yuvraj. Menka begs her and tells her that her plans with go to waste. Rags tells her to agrees, if all goes well then it will benefit you like yesterday. Someone else work but your benefit. Menka says what benefit, after all Yuvraj wore Suhani sweater. Plan was a complete fail. Soumya asks are you sure this plan will work. Menka says yes just say ok. Soumya nods her head. Both Menka and Rags are happy.

Suhani shows Pratima what she cooked. Pratima asks Sharad and Ramesh if they helped her. Sharad says he did but the taste is all because of Suhani. Pratima tells her to rest, she worked all night for the sweater and now she was cooking. Suhani says after seeing Yuvraj smile I am no longer tired. Sharad teases her. Suhani says she is happy after such a long time things are good between him and her. Pratima gives her blessings and wishes. Pratima tells her that these friends are his childhood friend makes sure they is no mistake. Suhani tells her not to worry everything will be fine. Pratima leaves. Sharad says he has to do something  and he leaves with Ramesh. Menka comes to give Suhani a hair mask from the kit Saurabh brought her. Suhani says it's her why is she giving it to her. Menka says at one point you were my friend but Dadi built a wall between us or else we would be eating off the same plate. Suhani says you don't do this in friendship that you have done with me. Menka tells her what happens in friendship you have no idea. Menka says let bygone be bygones. Suhani doesn't feel comfortable but Menka says it's for your benefit, Yuvraj will be happy. Suhani agrees. Menka says put it on now and wait two hours and then take it off. It will work wonders. A bonfire is set outside. Yuvraj compliments Soumya work. She says it's a good weather so I thought outdoors will be goood. Dadi and Pratima (I swear they don't like each other but when they come together into a room it looks like there the best of friends)Confused. Saurabh also compliment Soumya deco. Rags comes and asks where his other friends are. Sharad comes brings alongside his friends. Everyone is happy, meet and greet going on. The (fishman) friend asks where is his wife. Yuvraj asks where is Suhani. Suhani says I am here, Yuvraj. Someone is shown in the dark. Everyone is shocked. Menka comes down the stairs with her hair color green. Menka says now look at the entertainment, Suhani will come with colored hair.(does this girl not own a mirror or look at one before coming, but she looked so cute like a alien hahahaha) Rags and Dadi are mad, everyone laughs. Soumya smirks. Menka asks Saurabh why are they laughing. Yuvraj looks up to see Suhani coming and smiles. Menka is shocked to see her hair not dyed. Everyone smiles seeing her. Yuvraj tells his friends, guys your bhabhi. Menka turns to Rags shocked. Yuvraj introduces Suhani to his friend and says my wife Suhani. Soumya gets upset. Rags takes Menka to the side and ask her what is this. Menka says I don't know, how is her hair good. Rags says forget her what happen to you. Anuj comes says why are you always bring my reputation down. I am trying to be a hero and you trying to a horror movie witch. Soumya comes and shows Menka her image thru the camera on her phone. Menka screams and everyone laughs. Suhani looks disappointed. Yuvraj looks at Suhani. Menka asks who is this. Anuj says who else can it be but you. can. Menka is shocked and grabs Suhani and asks her you did this didn't you. Suhani said you dug the ditch and you fell in it yourself. Flashback back to the kitchen, Suhani questions Menka that she never gives her stuff away then why now. Menka says we were friends at one point that is why. Suhani says but you ruined it. Menka agrees and says that is why the right bowl is your gift. Suhani looks at the bowls and asks why the right bowl and not the left. Menka says cause it has a special cream and that it is for you. Suhani says last time you says you will help me but betrayed me, how can I believe you now. Menka says I says it or not but you are special  to me. This time I won't make a mistake.  Menka hands her the bowl. Suhani thinks and ask her where is her phone. Menka looks around for it and Suhani switches the bowl. Menka says I am an idiot it's right here in my hand. She grabs her bowl and leaves. Menka asks Suhani how can she do this to her. She is her friend. Suhani says if u are my friend then you would have never done this. If I had believed you like last time I would have just been betrayed. Dadi looks at Yuvraj laughing. Suhani says I knew you were up to mischief so I stayed alert. Menka is about to say something but Dadi says stop Menka, this time I agree with the girl. Everyone is surprised. 

PRE-CAP: Soumya asks her how do you know so much about Singapore. Suhani tells her that to travel the Internet you do not need a visa or passport  but how would you know, you don't like to use the computer. Next scene, Soumya is talking to Dadi and tells her Suhani is trying to make me look bad in front of Yuvraj friends. Dadi says this girl is not your friend but your enemy.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 01 January 2015 at 7:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3dent4uqwerty012meenab83sweetysaranAutumn.sandiabshanakyasharanSurish

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for publishing Suhani Si Ek Ladki written January 1st 2015 written update
anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update--I like your update because it's different from the others, which are all identical, and gives more details.
Happy new year to you too, and to all forum readers.
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
OMG ur dp!!!!! where did u get it from?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top