India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

CV's

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Is it too soon to think dat ur manan is going to reunite. Hmm after watching today's epi I couldnt help myself.
I m hoping dat ur manan is going to reunite. Bt with u guys one person cn never be sure.
so guys what u all think manan reunion hone wala hain yaa nahi ya phir subah hote nandu denial mode maine aane wali hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana123

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nandu denial me nahin but navya is at the party and soha is bound to ask her where is nandini as she must be dyeing to confront her for Manik's absence. So if Cabir can interfere we will get a confession and reunion. So I am scared that it can be too good to be true.
As soha has arranged for chopper and all. Navya might tell Soha that Nandini and Manik can be together as they love each other. So Soha's track can be over and also turn towards negative. So we should cross our fingersAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim

pani_lover Goldie
pani_lover
pani_lover

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I just want them to be together
My babies have shed enough tear now
Its high time to find love and happiness
But still I have a doubt about this jerkshad thing he is upto some thing
Bloody jerk stay away from my manan and mukti
I seriously think navya has this preggy prob
And abhi and cabir I just love this two
I just want no manan back...no tear now yar...
Bas ye harsad nandu KO kuch na kare warna mera majnu phir monster banke iski band Baja dega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba--Ariana--

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

nandu denial me nahin but navya is at the party and soha is bound to ask her where is nandini as she must be dyeing to confront her for Manik's absence. So if Cabir can interfere we will get a confession and reunion. So I am scared that it can be too good to be true.
As soha has arranged for chopper and all. Navya might tell Soha that Nandini and Manik can be together as they love each other. So Soha's track can be over and also turn towards negative. So we should cross our fingersAngry
I really feel bad for that girl. I mean uski arrangements ka bhi manan ne waise hi band bajaya jaise dhruv ke date ka kia tha inn logon ne. soha ne chopper mangya parlour se logon ko bulaya sexy dekhne ke liye bt munda leke toh apni nandu udd gayi. jiske liye setup abhi ne kara khobsurat dekhne ke liye mehnat toh karni nahi padti isse aur munda toh aankhe bichake iska hi intezar kar raha tha.
Felt bad for soha bt as a manan shipper maza gaya yaar.
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauju

I just want them to be together
My babies have shed enough tear now
Its high time to find love and happiness
But still I have a doubt about this jerkshad thing he is upto some thing
Bloody jerk stay away from my manan and mukti
I seriously think navya has this preggy prob
And abhi and cabir I just love this two
I just want no manan back...no tear now yar...
Bas ye harsad nandu KO kuch na kare warna mera majnu phir monster banke iski band Baja dega...
well harshad may try to break fab5 album contact. And maybe he try to take adv of soha by setting her against fab5 bt jo bhi I want manan to stand together and deal with their problems.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index