Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Self-respect is much more important ! (Page 4)

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandu.parsh.

ClapClapClap
Really, I would like to give u a standing ovation for making this post... 
My question is why randhir is always sticking to the past... 
He very well knew that his past was bitter... 
Why can't he just leave it aside and move on... 
Yup.. I agree he had none to shower love on him... 
But now he has got his love from her,Sanyukta... 
Y can't he make his future bright instead of thinking about the past and throwing himself in his own cage... 
He's not spoiling his mom's life in the name of revenge but he is spoiling himself... 
He is going to get nothing out of the stupid revenge... He should defeat his mom by making his life filled with fragrance and teach her a lesson in that way... But not revenge... 
He is not only spoiling his life to revenge the one who threw him out but also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Revenge isn't a solution for a problem.. It indeed makes the problem complicated 

Thanks chandu for your appreciation Embarrassed...I had always thought that Sanyukta's love and support will make him move forward , will help him to move on...but everytime Renuka comes in the scene he gets all messed up and ends up doing something horrible...you know whats needed ? a mother-son conversation...alone...a heart-to-heart, where he can pour out all his feelings...and Renuka needs to understand him...only a mother can soothe the pain a son is going through...but alas Renuka is hopeless in such cases...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clars-PurplePeach-

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

ClapClapClap
Y can't he make his future bright instead of thinking about the past and throwing himself in his own cage... 
He's not spoiling his mom's life in the name of revenge but he is spoiling himself... 
He is going to get nothing out of the stupid revenge... He should defeat his mom by making his life filled with fragrance and teach her a lesson in that way... But not revenge... 
He is not only spoiling his life for the one who threw him out but he also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Revenge isn't a solution for a problem.. It indeed makes the problem complicated 

You are so right girl!!! 
Revenge is never the solution..why can't they show something positive ...why do they have to fight against each other? Why can't both of them start a new company n show their respective parents what they are capable of? Both of them can be with each other n reach new heights both personally n professionally..why do cvs have to pit them against each other to bring out the best in them?
Why such negativity in the track?? Love makes a person grow..although the adage goes, falling in love, but one actually grows , rises by leaps n bounds in true love!!! 

@red-- I had written this exact same thing in one of my posts previously...I strongly think this will happen though LOL...yep revenge and actions taken in anger is never a [email protected]'s beautiful what you said and I truly believe in that Embarrassed

Happy_hippy-PurplePeach-

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

ClapClapClap
He is not only spoiling his life to revenge the one who threw him out but also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Thanks chandu for your appreciation Embarrassed...I had always thought that Sanyukta's love and support will make him move forward , will help him to move on...but everytime Renuka comes in the scene he gets all messed up and ends up doing something horrible...you know whats needed ? a mother-son conversation...alone...a heart-to-heart, where he can pour out all his feelings...and Renuka needs to understand him...only a mother can soothe the pain a son is going through...but alas Renuka is hopeless in such cases...Sleepy
yup.. But Randhir is not to be blamed in this case. Renuka being an independent lady and careerist failed to pay heed to her own child... Now she is blaming him and telling that he is like his father.. But it's her who is responsible for this.. If she had showered love on him,he would have not been this aggressive... Its her mistake... As a mother she has done nothing to her kid...as a result, he began loving his dad and unfortunately male chauvinism grew in him...but he was not an MCP  these days... I din watch the episode so I dont kno abt the precap Ouch

Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 01 January 2015 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clars

wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Perfectly said, Nothing is more important than your self respect & i liked the way Vidushi said it today.
I loved how sanyu was worried she thought abt her dreams only after Vidhusi's talks tab tak she was worried abt her and Rd's relationship. I dont think break up would happen, but Sanyu surely is gonna be broken once she comes to know abt her dad's plan and Rd flirting with some other girlOuch. I actually don't get how working with renuka's company gonna help in destroying her better join her rival co. if u wanna destroy her companyLOL.
 Randhir is gonna drown in guilt once his anger gets cooled down and revenge bhoot is vanished, me being short tempered and impulsive in nature have experienced it. You do all the nonsense in fit of anger and once you calm down you just feel guilty abt your behavior. They both would be working in the same CO. Cv's wont be able to handle different locations with proper storyline

Ps. why do i feel RD is unkowingly helping his Step bro b'coz the way his gf said par mera toh bF hai doesnt gives good vibeLOL

clars-PurplePeach-

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Originally posted by Happy_hippy

ClapClapClap
He is not only spoiling his life for the one who threw him out but he also Sanyu's love towards him... 

You are so right girl!!! 
Revenge is never the solution..why can't they show something positive ...why do they have to fight against each other? Why can't both of them start a new company n show their respective parents what they are capable of? Both of them can be with each other n reach new heights both personally n professionally..why do cvs have to pit them against each other to bring out the best in them?
Why such negativity in the track?? Love makes a person grow..although the adage goes, falling in love, but one actually grows , rises by leaps n bounds in true love!!! 

@red-- I had written this exact same thing in one of my posts previously...I strongly think this will happen though LOL...yep revenge and actions taken in anger is never a [email protected]'s beautiful what you said and I truly believe in that Embarrassed

Hope this happens..they start a new company ..n we don't have see sanyal or agarwal family..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySandhirianclars-PurplePeach-

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandu.parsh

yup.. But Randhir is not to be blamed in this case. Renuka being an independent lady and careerist failed to pay heed to her own child... Now she is blaming him and telling that he is like his father.. But it's her who is responsible for this.. If she had showered love on him,he would have not been this aggressive... Its her mistake... As a mother she has done nothing to her kid...as a result, he began loving his dad and unfortunately male chauvinism grew in him...but he was not an MCP  these days... I din watch the episode so I dont kno abt the precap Ouch
You know this is what I dislike abt SH...portraying a woman who is independent and careerist in a negative light...I know so many women who manages family and career in a great way...I have not seen their child being neglected...this is a huge misconception what they are showing in SH and  also regressive...SH producers are saying they want to show social issues right...this is also a social issue...and this is where the mother-son convo is needed to be shown, to show that a woman despite being a careerist and independent actually also cares for her family...we are only shown half-baked scenes of renuka's thoughts and RD's resentments...but a scene where both their struggles and emotions are shared by each other is needed so much ...

-PurplePeach-

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wind453

Perfectly said, Nothing is more important than your self respect & i liked the way Vidushi said it today.
I loved how sanyu was worried she thought abt her dreams only after Vidhusi's talks tab tak she was worried abt her and Rd's relationship. I dont think break up would happen, but Sanyu surely is gonna be broken once she comes to know abt her dad's plan and Rd flirting with some other girlOuch. I actually don't get how working with renuka's company gonna help in destroying her better join her rival co. if u wanna destroy her companyLOL.
 Randhir is gonna drown in guilt once his anger gets cooled down and revenge bhoot is vanished, me being short tempered and impulsive in nature have experienced it. You do all the nonsense in fit of anger and once you calm down you just feel guilty abt your behavior. They both would be working in the same CO. Cv's wont be able to handle different locations with proper storyline

Ps. why do i feel RD is unkowingly helping his Step bro b'coz the way his gf said par mera toh bF hai doesnt gives good vibeLOL

@green-- even I am confused in this part , may be he is planning to leak information  abt the company to rivals, you know that way the company can actually be destroyed...insider trading may be Confused@red--- I agree with you and then he needs to apologize to Sanyu in a big way LOL..

Even I am not getting good vibes abt this new gal...she might also land RD in some big soup...she does not look that simple and innocent Confused

clars

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
sanyukta whatever choice she makes she is gona suffer ,either by her dad or if she joins renukas ,i hope and pray she gets to intern some place else but as of now  it luks to be the aggarwals 

Wrackspurt-PurplePeach-

Go to top