Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Self-respect is much more important ! (Page 3)

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

I am happy Sanyu chose her self respect over her love...vidu was ri8 ... and yeah none can make our decisions ... every individual has his own ri8s ... and i am sure Sanyu will not bow down before RD..and after watching the precap i am quite sure of that ... woh RD ki sath nhi degi in his stupid revenge... i hope RD gets his sense back before its too late .. 
Yep even I am happy that Sanyu chose her self-respect over love...RD is too blinded by rage to see sense now...I do think its time Vardhan comes back he is the only one who can make RD see sense Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clars

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimie3003

Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Originally posted by clars

Paro am so pissed of after watching the episode.he is so blind that he laughed at her in the precap .seriously flirting with any random chic without knowing how badly it will affect her as they have still not broken up .but i think it will be sanyu and not rd who will break this relationship .just hoping rd does not succeed in getting sanyu on his side
Yep I was so disgusted seeing the precap...how could he laugh at her? Shocked...I remember RD had promised Sanyu's mom that he will always keep Sanyu happy and now he is not only hurting Sanyu but also breaking her trust...it will break Sanyu's heart when she finds out that he was cheating on her Ouch...mann...I feel like crying Ouch

I agree!! I felt like crying too..The way he snapped at her and moved away his hand when she touched him...And yes,how did he forget his promise to Anju?? Can't believe that Randhir is so blinded by revenge!

But dont u think Paro,that Randhir is overdoing it? I mean isnt he kinda using his vulnerability and bad past as an excuse to manipulate Sanyukta in his favour?? I think that he is doing this on purpose..He very well knows her bindings,right?

yes on the highlighted part ,he wants her to be with him any cost ,even if it sound selfish ,dint u read that friday spoiler i think sanyukta failed the first hurdle and he comes and again offers her the chance to be with him or continue to fail the internship ,all this he is doing so that she looses focus and fails every task so that she has no choice but to join him and this is what is pissing me off ,the RD i saw after they were in a relationship was the real RD ,this one luks more like a devils child Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurthowardscarlett

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandu.parsh.

ClapClapClap
Really, I would like to give u a standing ovation for making this post... 
My question is why randhir is always sticking to the past... 
He very well knew that his past was bitter... 
Why can't he just leave it aside and move on... 
Yup.. I agree he had none to shower love on him... 
But now he has got his love from her,Sanyukta... 
Y can't he make his future bright instead of thinking about the past and throwing himself in his own cage... 
He's not spoiling his mom's life in the name of revenge but he is spoiling himself... 
He is going to get nothing out of the stupid revenge... He should defeat his mom by making his life filled with fragrance and teach her a lesson in that way... But not revenge... 
He is not only spoiling his life for the one who threw him out but he also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Revenge isn't a solution for a problem.. It indeed makes the problem complicated 

You are so right girl!!! 
Revenge is never the solution..why can't they show something positive ...why do they have to fight against each other? Why can't both of them start a new company n show their respective parents what they are capable of? Both of them can be with each other n reach new heights both personally n professionally..why do cvs have to pit them against each other to bring out the best in them?
Why such negativity in the track?? Love makes a person grow..although the adage goes, falling in love, but one actually grows , rises by leaps n bounds in true love!!! 

Edited by Happy_hippy - 01 January 2015 at 8:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimie3003Wrackspurt-PurplePeach-howardscarlett

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Really super post

I agree with you

Rite now rd has gone blind in his revenge
I mean flirting with random chic
When they still hadn't break up

When sanyu will came to know abut it
She will boken beyond repair

She truted him so much

I think sanyu will be the one who will break up not rd

Rite now I m seriously hting rd
I mean precap he was laughing on sanyu
Vo pyaar vo care kaha gya sab

He cnt see her pain
N now he himself giving her pain

I m really very fed up

I so want rd to repay for all this
@red-- yep I was so shocked by RD's behaviour...you know he cant see when others give her pain...but he seems to forget the way he hurts Sanyu ...I hope he really apologizes to Sanyu...its needed big timeOuch

mimie3003

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -whitepearl-

I agree with u completely..
revenge conclusion is either Randhir will
regret and lose Sanyukta's trust forever or
Sanyukta do something to make him realize his
mistakes..I really hope it's the second one
though.
waise bhi I'm not watching these crappy
episodes..solely depended on forum n written
updates!
I hope its the second option too...and Randhir owes a big time apology to Sanyu and I hope he does that Ouch
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

ClapClapClap
Y can't he make his future bright instead of thinking about the past and throwing himself in his own cage... 
He's not spoiling his mom's life in the name of revenge but he is spoiling himself... 
He is going to get nothing out of the stupid revenge... He should defeat his mom by making his life filled with fragrance and teach her a lesson in that way... But not revenge... 
He is not only spoiling his life for the one who threw him out but he also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Revenge isn't a solution for a problem.. It indeed makes the problem complicated 

You are so right girl!!! 
Revenge is never the solution..why can't they show something positive ...why do they have to fight against each other? Why can't both of them start a new company n show their respective parents what they are capable of? Both of them can be with each other n reach new heights both personally n professionally..why do cvs have to pit them against each other to bring about the best in them?
Why such negativity in the track?? Love makes a person grow..although the adage goes, falling in love, but one actually grows , rises by leaps n bounds in true love!!! 

true this is just to much character assassination ,RD sudden change is behavior is so unreal ,no doubt he luks every bit the MCP he was in the first year ,but this RD is turning out to be shrewd,manipulative ,uncaring and selfish ,i always wanted to Sanyu to help RD in this self destructive face but luks like his attitude is just gona keep her away from him and seriously SMOKING Angrywhat nextdrugs ,S*x[sry am using this word] but the cvs are hell bent on ruining my fav character Ouch i heard the producer giving a recent intv where he said that they wana bring a lot of moral and social issues into SHQ ,ill say gr8 but y only on RD Dead

Wrackspurt

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Happy_hippy

ClapClapClap

You are so right girl!!! 
Revenge is never the solution..why can't they show something positive ...why do they have to fight against each other? Why can't both of them start a new company n show their respective parents what they are capable of? Both of them can be with each other n reach new heights both personally n professionally..why do cvs have to pit them against each other to bring about the best in them?

true this is just to much character assassination ,RD sudden change is behavior is so unreal ,no doubt he luks every bit the MCP he was in the first year ,but this RD is turning out to be shrewd,manipulative ,uncaring and selfish ,i always wanted to Sanyu to help RD in this self destructive face but luks like his attitude is just gona keep her away from him and seriously SMOKING Angrywhat nextdrugs ,S*x[sry am using this word] but the cvs are hell bent on ruining my fav character Ouch i heard the producer giving a recent intv where he said that they wana bring a lot of moral and social issues into SHQ ,ill say gr8 but y only on RD Dead

Moral issues really? So they are saying, if a character is pissed let him smoke? That's what they are trying to tell the youth..if u get betrayed, drink n u get angry ,smoke ?  Wow, u are right the next step would be all the things u mentioned...like rd himself said in one episode ..Randhir is the fav bakra...universal scapegoat..

Edited by Happy_hippy - 01 January 2015 at 8:53am

clars

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimie3003

Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Paro am so pissed of after watching the episode.he is so blind that he laughed at her in the precap .seriously flirting with any random chic without knowing how badly it will affect her as they have still not broken up .but i think it will be sanyu and not rd who will break this relationship .just hoping rd does not succeed in getting sanyu on his side
Yep I was so disgusted seeing the precap...how could he laugh at her? Shocked...I remember RD had promised Sanyu's mom that he will always keep Sanyu happy and now he is not only hurting Sanyu but also breaking her trust...it will break Sanyu's heart when she finds out that he was cheating on her Ouch...mann...I feel like crying Ouch

I agree!! I felt like crying too..The way he snapped at her and moved away his hand when she touched him...And yes,how did he forget his promise to Anju?? Can't believe that Randhir is so blinded by revenge!

But dont u think Paro,that Randhir is overdoing it? I mean isnt he kinda using his vulnerability and bad past as an excuse to manipulate Sanyukta in his favour?? I think that he is doing this on purpose..He very well knows her bindings,right?
@red-- exactly! that's what he is doing...he knows very well that Sanyu is emotionally weak where Randhir is concerned...previously that was not so...but now she loves him so much...and even understands that Randhir is too hurt...these feelings are what Randhir is trying to take advantage of...but he is forgetting if he is obstinate so is Sanyu...

howardscarlett

Go to top