Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Self-respect is much more important ! (Page 2)

mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Totally agreed witn you Paro..Infact I was thinking of making a post on similar lines.
Today's episode was really enough to anger anyone.Never had I expected that Randhir would behave in this manner.All of us sympathize with him.We know what he has been through but that doesn't give him the right to be blind at Sanyukta's condition and try to overpower her..I never expected Randhir to behave in this manner just for the sake of some stupid revenge..This is just too much to take in.And I am glad that Vidushi drilled in sense in Sanyukta..How many times will the girl sacrifice in the relationship?? She has to take a stand now and make her point clear..Randhir annoyed me enough today..I feel that he is purposely being so insensitive and hurting Sanyukta...And that smirk in the precap!! GOSH!
Yes we wanted the attitude back but not the chauvinism!! Having seen the soft side of Randhir,I find this unecessary aggressiveness just too much to tolerate.
For the first time I would say,please fail in your aim Randhir!!
Randhir needs to know that he isnt the only one in the relationship..A relationship certainly cannot happen without respect for each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvParshWrackspurtclarshowardscarlett

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Totally agreed paro self respect above alll
Yep without self-respect I don't think anyone can exist Ouch
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimie3003

Totally agreed witn you Paro..Infact I was thinking of making a post on similar lines.
Today's episode was really enough to anger anyone.Never had I expected that Randhir would behave in this manner.All of us sympathize with him.We know what he has been through but that doesn't give him the right to be blind at Sanyukta's condition and try to overpower her..I never expected Randhir to behave in this manner just for the sake of some stupid revenge..This is just too much to take in.And I am glad that Vidushi drilled in sense in Sanyukta..How many times will the girl sacrifice in the relationship?? She has to take a stand now and make her point clear..Randhir annoyed me enough today..I feel that he is purposely being so insensitive and hurting Sanyukta...And that smirk in the precap!! GOSH!
Yes we wanted the attitude back but not the chauvinism!! Having seen the soft side of Randhir,I find this unecessary aggressiveness just too much to tolerate.
Randhir needs to know that he isnt the only one in the relationship..A relationship certainly cannot happen without respect for each other.
oh god where were u all this while i reallty like yr analysis and my guesd us the cvs are trying to show how self destructive a person can get wen he is at revenge in his mind .wat next drugs i mean y only with rd .although param is play ing his part so well i just cant sympathise nor relate to him at the moment .the cvs have  a lot to give back to us rd fans .
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Paro am so pissed of after watching the episode.he is so blind that he laughed at her in the precap .seriously flirting with any random chic without knowing how badly it will affect her as they have still not broken up .but i think it will be sanyu and not rd who will break this relationship .just hoping rd does not succeed in getting sanyu on his side 
Yep I was so disgusted seeing the precap...how could he laugh at her? Shocked...I remember RD had promised Sanyu's mom that he will always keep Sanyu happy and now he is  not only hurting Sanyu but also breaking her trust...it will break Sanyu's heart when she finds out that he was cheating on her Ouch...mann...I feel like crying Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvParshclars

mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Paro am so pissed of after watching the episode.he is so blind that he laughed at her in the precap .seriously flirting with any random chic without knowing how badly it will affect her as they have still not broken up .but i think it will be sanyu and not rd who will break this relationship .just hoping rd does not succeed in getting sanyu on his side
Yep I was so disgusted seeing the precap...how could he laugh at her? Shocked...I remember RD had promised Sanyu's mom that he will always keep Sanyu happy and now he is not only hurting Sanyu but also breaking her trust...it will break Sanyu's heart when she finds out that he was cheating on her Ouch...mann...I feel like crying Ouch

I agree!! I felt like crying too..The way he snapped at her and moved away his hand when she touched him...And yes,how did he forget his promise to Anju?? Can't believe that Randhir is so blinded by revenge!

But dont u think Paro,that Randhir is overdoing it? I mean isnt he kinda using his vulnerability and bad past as an excuse to manipulate Sanyukta in his favour?? I think that he is doing this on purpose..He very well knows her bindings,right?
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged

So wat does sanyukta get at the end .her love whom she lost and her father who will destroy all her dreams .Am really scared more for her now. She will be destroyed and will take a lot to come back to normalcy 
Even I am feeling so sorry for her...her trust gets broken by the person she loves the most...and her dad on the way to destroy her dreams...what can be worse? Ouch
mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mimie3003

oh god where were u all this while i reallty like yr analysis and my guesd us the cvs are trying to show how self destructive a person can get wen he is at revenge in his mind .wat next drugs i mean y only with rd .although param is play ing his part so well i just cant sympathise nor relate to him at the moment .the cvs have a lot to give back to us rd fans .

Seriously yaar! This cigarette drama is getting onto my nerves now..And this same randhir had thrown away the cigarette wanting to pluck out all the bad things from his life!!! -_-
Enough of this annoying stuff! The way they are treating this track and showing Randhir's apparent 'vulberability' is sick. All I see is a selfish and manipulative Randhir who has forgotten that he loves Sanyukta..
I am gonna skip the show for some epis now..I'll resume when they regain normalcy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurtclars

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
Really, I would like to give u a standing ovation for making this post... 
My question is why randhir is always sticking to the past... 
He very well knew that his past was bitter... 
Why can't he just leave it aside and move on... 
Yup.. I agree he had none to shower love on him... 
But now he has got his love from her,Sanyukta... 
Y can't he make his future bright instead of thinking about the past and throwing himself in his own cage... 
He's not spoiling his mom's life in the name of revenge but he is spoiling himself... 
He is going to get nothing out of the stupid revenge... He should defeat his mom by making his life filled with fragrance and teach her a lesson in that way... But not revenge... 
He is not only spoiling his life to revenge the one who threw him out but also Sanyu's love towards him... 

Revenge isn't a solution for a problem.. It indeed makes the problem complicated 

Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 01 January 2015 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimie3003ILuvParshWrackspurthowardscarlett

Go to top