Sadda Haq Season 2

Reality check indeed

Helooohybye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yes it is a reality check episode indeed ..so well vidushi said today and sanyu did yesterday well if a guy cant respect our decisions ur dreams how will he respect you ...self respect is over anything love family money whatever ...atleast our head wont be down ...and i am happy that sanyu chose self respect ...well again family over love common we all know sanyu's main priority is and will be her family ...we yesterday saw that she went through all these just to get a pat on back nd words of appreciation from her father ...when finally she is close to it suddenly an another important person chooses to part ways with her ...do you know even how that feels and now with rd's behaviour like he can flirt with a random girl for a nonsence revenge and doesnt allows sanyu to even touch him -_- wow ...
Girls are alwyas the one to be taken for granted and are used like a use and throw pen -_- ...i am happy taht sanyu choose the path of her dream than that stupid revenge ...
P.s- i dont care if people cmmnt like cvs always wanna show sanyu grt well if they wanna show a strong girl than weak who always clings to teh hero for support and the hero is always right ...if that so then i am happy that sanyukta is grt i love such character and i am happy that through sh i got one ..
P.p.s-i wanna thank the writers for bring such a real plot in sh ...
P.p.p.s-i support rd in his right decisions not in wrong 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for echoing my sentiments this rd is not the old rd he was never so heartless .right  now I don't care if he flirts with any random chic or sleeps with her .at the moment he is irreparable and neither sanyu nor parth can get through to him.let him realise on his own wen doom comes knocking at his door 
Helooohybye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clars

Thanks for echoing my sentiments this rd is not the old rd he was never so heartless .right  now I don't care if he flirts with any random chic or sleeps with her .at the moment he is irreparable and neither sanyu nor parth can get through to him.let him realise on his own wen doom comes knocking at his door 

ikr i really wish him to realise soon 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post bhoot...you are sharing my exact same thoughts...why does Sanyu has to take all the nonsense?...and you know rage can never solve a problem...decisions taken in anger are always wrong and at the end we only regret...I hope Randhir does not have to regret...waise bhi I am having big doubts on this step-bro's gf...she does not look a very simple gal...Randhir might get into worse trouble ðŸ¥±
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme post bhoot

Really sanyu is doing rite
The guy who can respect ur dreams how can he respect u

If u say no to him then he will break their relation

Really rd is gone blind in his revenge

He's so heartless

He's gone regret all this
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
revenge conclusion is either Randhir will regret and lose Sanyukta's trust forever or Sanyukta do something to make him realize his mistakes..I really hope it's the second one though.
waise bhi I'm not watching these crappy episodes..solely depended on forum n written updates!
Helooohybye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Awesome post bhoot...you are sharing my exact same thoughts...why does Sanyu has to take all the nonsense?...and you know rage can never solve a problem...decisions taken in anger are always wrong and at the end we only regret...I hope Randhir does not have to regret...waise bhi I am having big doubts on this step-bro's gf...she does not look a very simple gal...Randhir might get into worse trouble ðŸ¥±

🤢 Ikr i feel taht girl is bad trouble 
Helooohybye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newmoon18

Awsme post bhoot

Really sanyu is doing rite
The guy who can respect ur dreams how can he respect u

If u say no to him then he will break their relation

Really rd is gone blind in his revenge

He's so heartless

He's gone regret all this

yes yaar he is so gonna regret it 
Helooohybye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -whitepearl-

revenge conclusion is either Randhir will regret and lose Sanyukta's trust forever or Sanyukta do something to make him realize his mistakes..I really hope it's the second one though.
waise bhi I'm not watching these crappy episodes..solely depended on forum n written updates!

even i want the second one to happen happiness hope u r ryte
Helooohybye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki-rocks

u r absolutely right

thanks dear