India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Reality check indeed

Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yes it is a reality check episode indeed ..so well vidushi said today and sanyu did yesterday well if a guy cant respect our decisions ur dreams how will he respect you ...self respect is over anything love family money whatever ...atleast our head wont be down ...and i am happy that sanyu chose self respect ...well again family over love common we all know sanyu's main priority is and will be her family ...we yesterday saw that she went through all these just to get a pat on back nd words of appreciation from her father ...when finally she is close to it suddenly an another important person chooses to part ways with her ...do you know even how that feels and now with rd's behaviour like he can flirt with a random girl for a nonsence revenge and doesnt allows sanyu to even touch him -_- wow ...
Girls are alwyas the one to be taken for granted and are used like a use and throw pen -_- ...i am happy taht sanyu choose the path of her dream than that stupid revenge ...
P.s- i dont care if people cmmnt like cvs always wanna show sanyu grt well if they wanna show a strong girl than weak who always clings to teh hero for support and the hero is always right ...if that so then i am happy that sanyukta is grt i love such character and i am happy that through sh i got one ..
P.p.s-i wanna thank the writers for bring such a real plot in sh ...
P.p.p.s-i support rd in his right decisions not in wrong 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonrainbowniki-rocksSandhir143ritul19aakashi.poojaGirl54eid-ka-chand.Vyshali.Anamika2692001CrazySandhirianclarsMahi2012newmoon18howardscarlett

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for echoing my sentiments this rd is not the old rd he was never so heartless .right  now I don't care if he flirts with any random chic or sleeps with her .at the moment he is irreparable and neither sanyu nor parth can get through to him.let him realise on his own wen doom comes knocking at his door 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonrainbow

Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Thanks for echoing my sentiments this rd is not the old rd he was never so heartless .right  now I don't care if he flirts with any random chic or sleeps with her .at the moment he is irreparable and neither sanyu nor parth can get through to him.let him realise on his own wen doom comes knocking at his door 
ikr i really wish him to realise soon 
Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post bhoot...you are sharing my exact same thoughts...why does Sanyu has to take all the nonsense?...and you know rage can never solve a problem...decisions taken in anger are always wrong and at the end we only regret...I hope Randhir does not have to regret...waise bhi I am having big doubts on this step-bro's gf...she does not look a very simple gal...Randhir might get into worse trouble Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonrainbowritul19eid-ka-chand

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Awsme post bhoot

Really sanyu is doing rite
The guy who can respect ur dreams how can he respect u

If u say no to him then he will break their relation

Really rd is gone blind in his revenge

He's so heartless

He's gone regret all this
IfritAmbrose IF-Rockerz
IfritAmbrose
IfritAmbrose

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
revenge conclusion is either Randhir will regret and lose Sanyukta's trust forever or Sanyukta do something to make him realize his mistakes..I really hope it's the second one though.
waise bhi I'm not watching these crappy episodes..solely depended on forum n written updates!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eid-ka-chandCaramelCrittersclars

niki-rocks Newbie
niki-rocks
niki-rocks

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
u r absolutely right
Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Awesome post bhoot...you are sharing my exact same thoughts...why does Sanyu has to take all the nonsense?...and you know rage can never solve a problem...decisions taken in anger are always wrong and at the end we only regret...I hope Randhir does not have to regret...waise bhi I am having big doubts on this step-bro's gf...she does not look a very simple gal...Randhir might get into worse trouble Sleepy
Dead Ikr i feel taht girl is bad trouble 

Go to top