Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good job really interesting to read . 2 years passed and Madhu still remembers rk and a love . Just great and beautiful waiting to see how RK totures her now the real rk is out Pls continue 
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohh my so many things...
Sullu ullu is gone...Madhu got conscious after 2 yrs...by then our RK became Ruthless...awww...poor boy...i feel pity for him...
Bittuji is a sweet heart ..a heroine track..wowww...

I will love this arrogant jerk RK and his tricky dialogues and smirks..bring it on gal...waiting πŸ˜ƒ

shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soooper update !! Rk crying was really sad !! hmmm so who is he talking to ?? Some small kid !! Or may be mauritius gf!! Lets see wat madhubala does now !! Thanks for pm
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb but last part awesome n i m very bad at guessing so i m leaving that part 
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update
Awe rk loves madhu so much dat he help her family ,he can't see her cry
Bt in end rk was talking to whom i'm sure other than madhu no body else will be there in his life there has to be some thing else
Waiting to see wht you will write
Cnt sn
simply.meghana thumbnail
Comment updated on first page πŸ˜†
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part 2.
RK would definitely need more time to trust madhu.
has he adopted a child, whom he is talking to.
wil be waiting for the next part. Thanks for the pm.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it thanks for pm neha πŸ˜ƒ!!
let's see may be it's a child who is with RK may be adopted πŸ˜•or a girl so that RK can hurt madhu so that she stay's away from him may be
as of now waiting for your next updateπŸ˜‰ plz update and pm it soon πŸ‘πŸΌ!!
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story, waiting for the next update.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awe..neha baby, thank u so much for d dedication. I m so happy.
well, over d update.
beautiful update. 
lovd it so much.
hayee..hayee, rk in white see through shirt & White pants..u didnt write but i imagined him like walking wet from d sea water, his shirt clunging to his torso, his hands grazing his wet hair...there goes a song with d heroine lol...i m so filmy right? 
that dress scene remined me of d similar scene where rk make madhu a substitute heroine & try & fail to humiliate her in studio..
here too he wanted to hurt her so he unwillingly dragger her to this world but he couldnt do his mission successfullly bcos he is so in love with her...
through this story i think i got my rishbala back...even rk asking madhu to confidentally face d camera advice reminded me of rks words in serial...its so easy to picturize & its mainly bcos of d way u have written it..

hmm...rk called her biwi once.,thats a change...try hard biwi, soon ur pati will come on track & U have got nice opportunity..u r going to mauritius & Try to seduce him lol...

okay at d end i think he was talking to a baby girl named madhu & During madhus absence he could have met her, may be his fan & Now a close friend, d one who filled d void in his life all d past two years..this is d only thought came to my mind...i dont think it will be any grown up girl or dipali..rk will never find solace from her or anyother bitches lol...
even while shooting he went out to see someone i think this litle girl only. Why i feel like that girl as some health priblem & Rk went to visit her in hospital? Lol..
or he could simply went to see her in some park or somewhere else to share is pain with that little girl madhu (i m assuming thats her name bcos then only rk could have got easily attached her) 

now eagerly waiting for their first movie together, madhu gaining his trust, againg falling in love & Their happily ever after.

update soon neha.
thanks for d pm.
sorry yesterday i was disturbed & I couldnt give long comments so commented now.