Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Don't new creatives know that Swayam-Sharon is the popular LEAD PAIR?

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
This is sickk annoying...no screenspace for SwaRon (LEAD PAIR) scene. No Patch Up. All nonsense of other character in whole episode.

Chu Channel V and PH is biased anyways but I have this question for the new cvs team brought in. Do they know the fact THAT SWAYAM-SHARON is a LEAD PAIR that is FAMOUS and existed since 3 years???? Do they know there are thousands of fans who wants to watch D3 for SwaRon scenes and their romances??? If they know it then where are SwaRon scenes?? Why No patch up n romance yet? They don't ever bother to justify SwaRon relationship with intensity and passion SwaRon are known for.

There is tooo much of excess footage to kal ke aaye hue karma huma and the mahan sara? Are they even 1/4th of the SwaRon/VruShan fandom??? LOL Definitely NOT. For whom the cvs are showing them in excess and by compromising on SwaRon footage? FOR WALLS??? Are they really creatives?

Here we are begging for SwaRon romantic scenes, hugs, their solos, their last duet but to our shock all we see is crap randomness of SwaRon with a pathetic footage and in different frames.woww

Barely days of episodes left and NO signs of SwaRon PatchUp and its BUILD UP and all other third persons in their MILLISECONDS scenes. Disgusted.

Thank god this torturous biased show is ending forever_/\_ Even last days are Not a sukoon for us. Just Counting days fr 9th January to come

Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 01 January 2015 at 7:55am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mayoriDew..GURASH14Pissa99trisha19priya_sejwali_yatharthkDD_Tannufanpiyu_swaronMirageSwaronVReSHnaujwalvcscsBhaviJasJensenVruShanEndurance-spongy-

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Exactly Angry
SwaRon are treated as side kicks and other couples get faltu ka footage.
Even last days are torturous for us. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anaya--ujwalv

ujwalv IF-Rockerz
ujwalv
ujwalv

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
seriously..thank god d show is ending..bahot ho gaya torture..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anaya--

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thank god I stopped watching
rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
karma huma n saara kam the jo ab yeh kavita ji bhi aa gayi...unnecessary stick on hoti rehti hai swayam se...forget about solos n duets v r nt even getting ss scenes...sidha 9th jan ko patch up denge that is out of the blue... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anaya--ujwalv

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hahaha i guess you are talking to wall...they will do whatever they want n about your topic i guess they know tht n thts why they are trying hard for us to hate SwaRon so tht we all cn accept saarey n kahu..
So creatives just listen to this fact tht WE CANT HATE SWARON NOR WE CAN SEE OUR RUINED SWARON N THTS WHY WE R NT WATCHING YOUR D3

--Anaya--

--Ecstasy-- Goldie
--Ecstasy--
--Ecstasy--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
You talking about leads pairs.. ? Infact i wonder do Swayam and Sharon character and Swaron story even exist in their dictionary..
 How conviently They side kicked swaron and showing those irritating kahu and Sara crap. 
Barely a week left these ppl rather than focusing on swaron patch up they showing all nonsense.

--Anaya--

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaalIshq

hahaha i guess you are talking to wall...they will do whatever they want n about your topic i guess they know tht n thts why they are trying hard for us to hate SwaRon so tht we all cn accept saarey n kahu..
So creatives just listen to this fact tht WE CANT HATE SWARON NOR WE CAN SEE OUR RUINED SWARON N THTS WHY WE R NT WATCHING YOUR D3

accept kahu and saarey??? lol who are they? NOT even in my dreamsss.

Well they really don't know the fact we love only SwaRon/VruShan more than anything from the show and cannot fall for other randomness.

Go to top