India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

It could all be part of the plan

ZaYa13 Newbie
ZaYa13
ZaYa13

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
So i was confused yesterday about how neil and the sisters got the tape recording after it had been deleted (Yeah they could have recovered it by the recycling bin) But look at it from another point of view what happened if it was all part of the plan after all why would Astha and Karishma be able to get to the laptop so easily and why would neil and dev stand outside when they realise no one was there and also how come Anu and Alka came all of a sudden (Maybe to check on them) So this is what i think, i think it was all part of the plan where neil and dev made it obvious that they have some kind of recording and proof of Karishma stealing the CD (Which they do) and so they make it obvious as they know Karishma will find away to get rid of the evidence and they decided to make Karishma and Astha believe the recording has been deleted so they are no longer a threat and neil has the recording saved or copied somewhere else so the plan can go ahead without Karishma interfering 
Btw this is what i think its only a guess so it might not be the case this will happen 

thanks for reading and share your views what do you think? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_shineStarawida

-Cara- Senior Member
-Cara-
-Cara-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I had thought the same. But today's episode cleared all the confusion. All's well that ends well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top