India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Soumya, Dadi's cry baby

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
actually this topic is my reaction to the precap. Dadi, Suhani na Yuvraj k doston ke samne mujhe neecha dikha rahi h *sobs in mind* Path-e-tic that's what this girl is.
Ok I know the episode is yet to air but the small precap was enough to get my head burn. I mean what is she, a 7 year old school going kid? Tune mujhe toffee nahi di, me apni mama ko sunungi...ooops I mean Dadi ko sunaungi... ufff the girl gets on my nerves. *no offence to anyone*
I actually feel CVs have really spoiled this character named Soumya. She was shown as pretty, smart, educated and an outgoing girl that comes from a rich family but now they have turned this character into a totally selfish, moral less, unethical snob. I don't know but I am really disliking the way this character is progressing.
Your views on precap??

Edited by DelusionalMe - 01 January 2015 at 7:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012Thamanna85anita_msandiabclarityyanks28

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Soumya is just behaving in a childish and insecure way. She actually wants to think that Suhani is bad, just so that she can have some justification for going ahead with her nefarious scheming.
She is literally a whining brat with no strength of character. Probably, she grew up getting what she wanted all the time because she's rich and pretty and nobody ever said no to her.

As Bhavna said after the Kabaddi match, Soumya ALWAYS wants to win and hates losing- no matter how petty the issue. Such insecure people always try to find excuses to justify their horrible behaviour. Soumya feels that she is entitled to Yuvraj and once she decides she wants him, he should just fall at her feet. Soumya, who is used to positive attention from guys can't take the fact that Yuvraj actually likes Suhani. For her, the idea that someone prefers Suhani to her is unthinkable because she thinks that she is far more sophisticated and beautiful than Suhani, and that's what determines a person's worth to her.

Really annoying. She's tattling to Dadi about Suhani putting her down, W*F? Angry What the hell was she doing during the sweater fiasco? Let alone defend Suhani, she joined The Evil Trio in bashing Suhani. Ughh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012anita_mDelusionalMe

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top