Shastri Sisters

finally..!! truth is out.. :D

Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so finally the truth is out πŸ‘
Dev is too good...karishma aur uska bap r same khet ki mooli πŸ˜‘🀒...!! grrr..!!hate them...😑
best scene was whn buaji slapped that mandbuddhi girl...πŸ€ͺ
3-4 aur maar deti use...πŸ˜›
overall, i loved 2day's episode...bs ab anuraj scenes ka intazaar hai bs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya even i wanted buaji to slap her three four times continuously!!πŸ˜† Uska chenra lal hua hogaπŸ‘ Its ok no probs two itself was a big thing for usπŸ˜‰
Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrividhya

Ya even i wanted buaji to slap her three four times continuously!!πŸ˜† Uska chenra lal hua hogaπŸ‘ Its ok no probs two itself was a big thing for usπŸ˜‰

haha...bua ji ko der se hi sahi akal aa gayi...bt vo lalit..!!!! beti k pyaar me andha...😑
just imagine agar minty aunty karishma ko ek tight wala slap deti uske baad bua ji ..to dil garden garden ho jata πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode disappointed me to the core. I am glad the truth is out, but the torment Anu suffered when she was falsely blamed by all, was not even felt by Karishma. She still got away lightly. Her father is still protecting her. Rajat did not do anything to her. The dialogues were so poor. I wanted to see more drama but alas. 
The manner in which Minty was shouting before the truth came out, for her not to have any say when Karishma's truth was revealed was such a mood killer. And for Lalit to still leave happily was another mood killer. I wanted to see Rajat attack him just the way he had attacked Anu with his words etc. 

But oh well atleast the truth is now out.
gojiri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Today's episode disappointed me to the core. I am glad the truth is out, but the torment Anu suffered when she was falsely blamed by all, was not even felt by Karishma. She still got away lightly. Her father is still protecting her. Rajat did not do anything to her. The dialogues were so poor. I wanted to see more drama but alas. 

The manner in which Minty was shouting before the truth came out, for her not to have any say when Karishma's truth was revealed was such a mood killer. And for Lalit to still leave happily was another mood killer. I wanted to see Rajat attack him just the way he had attacked Anu with his words etc. 

same feelings ...rajat said "'jis ladki se pyar karta tha"' made me even more disappointed.Anu must punish him hard, i love anu more and more.
Hemaharshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally truth comes out πŸ˜ƒ buaji slaps that kariπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she deserves that .Rocking epi.Now it's time for AnuRaj momentsπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

same here m highly dissappointed with the way rajat again stood numb in front of all and dev was the one to come in front and speak up, rajat said that- jis ladki se pyaar karta tha, i think he has feelings like he has lost anu because he was the one not trusting her and he accussed and and humiliated her so much and afcourse he should have such feelings na coz he lost confidence over his love