Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

finally..!! truth is out.. :D

Baishali_Ghosh Senior Member
Baishali_Ghosh
Baishali_Ghosh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
so finally the truth is out ClapDancing
Dev is too good...karishma aur uska bap r same khet ki mooli AngryDead...!! grrr..!!hate them...Angry
best scene was whn buaji slapped that mandbuddhi girl...Silly
3-4 aur maar deti use...Tongue
overall, i loved 2day's episode...bs ab anuraj scenes ka intazaar hai bs...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NaheedaANGELshwetapooja_shineStar..Happy.._PrincessPooru_shrividhyaawida-Swetha-Downhill

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Ya even i wanted buaji to slap her three four times continuously!!LOL Uska chenra lal hua hogaClap Its ok no probs two itself was a big thing for usWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HemaharshadBaishali_Ghoshawida-Swetha-

Baishali_Ghosh Senior Member
Baishali_Ghosh
Baishali_Ghosh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Ya even i wanted buaji to slap her three four times continuously!!LOL Uska chenra lal hua hogaClap Its ok no probs two itself was a big thing for usWink
haha...bua ji ko der se hi sahi akal aa gayi...bt vo lalit..!!!! beti k pyaar me andha...Angry
just imagine agar minty aunty karishma ko ek tight wala slap deti uske baad bua ji ..to dil garden garden ho jata LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Today's episode disappointed me to the core. I am glad the truth is out, but the torment Anu suffered when she was falsely blamed by all, was not even felt by Karishma. She still got away lightly. Her father is still protecting her. Rajat did not do anything to her. The dialogues were so poor. I wanted to see more drama but alas. 
The manner in which Minty was shouting before the truth came out, for her not to have any say when Karishma's truth was revealed was such a mood killer. And for Lalit to still leave happily was another mood killer. I wanted to see Rajat attack him just the way he had attacked Anu with his words etc. 

But oh well atleast the truth is now out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123ammysamyBaishali_GhoshRuchi-interestawida

gojiri123 Senior Member
gojiri123
gojiri123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Today's episode disappointed me to the core. I am glad the truth is out, but the torment Anu suffered when she was falsely blamed by all, was not even felt by Karishma. She still got away lightly. Her father is still protecting her. Rajat did not do anything to her. The dialogues were so poor. I wanted to see more drama but alas. 
The manner in which Minty was shouting before the truth came out, for her not to have any say when Karishma's truth was revealed was such a mood killer. And for Lalit to still leave happily was another mood killer. I wanted to see Rajat attack him just the way he had attacked Anu with his words etc. 

same feelings ...rajat said "'jis ladki se pyar karta tha"' made me even more disappointed.Anu must punish him hard, i love anu more and more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammysamyawida

Hemaharshad Groupbie
Hemaharshad
Hemaharshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Finally truth comes out Big smile buaji slaps that kariClapClapClap she deserves that .Rocking epi.Now it's time for AnuRaj momentsEmbarrassedTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

same here m highly dissappointed with the way rajat again stood numb in front of all and dev was the one to come in front and speak up, rajat said that- jis ladki se pyaar karta tha, i think he has feelings like he has lost anu because he was the one not trusting her and he accussed and and humiliated her so much and afcourse he should have such feelings na coz he lost confidence over his love

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top