India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Fireflies!!!!!

Rihana5rose Senior Member
Rihana5rose
Rihana5rose

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
After a long I am posting a topic...today what to say...such a superb episode even though not so much of manan together but they managed to pull us to their world...like seriously in manik's styleee...he is becoming more and more romantic yaar...manik with fireflies!!!!! so finally our manik is completely turning to majnu style...so what u guys think about manik's gift????he is completely following the footsteps of our baby doll nandu...I thnk that gift is surely for nandu...I feel like he is gifting her that fireflies to her...whatever tomorrow gonna be an episode completely filled with hot hot manan romance...finally cant wait for tomorrow's episode

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvksh_nbackwithabangsumatra1234sehrmemonkandykandysalmankhanrulzkanygauriangelshahz--Ariana--RomComFandiva82Aliyagogoimaaniqra..oishu..maanluvsgeetkresham.SobtiLicious.sonia_1Sue101Nikki_Titli

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I once read on this forum someone posted that it will be soo sweet if Manik gives her the fireflies back and it happened he actually got her the fireflies just want to c give her ... Plus the episode so amazing and sweet hope to get a wonderful episode tomorrow with lots of MaNan scenes and romance   Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvRihana5rosesmitasmitakanygauriangelRomComFan

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I also feel that gift will be that pot with fireflies Heart
Ahh i just cant wait for tomo ^_^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5rosesmitasmitakany

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Manik has indeed turned into a cute lover boy ...MaNan rocks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose Senior Member
Rihana5rose
Rihana5rose

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.1990

I once read on this forum someone posted that it will be soo sweet if Manik gives her the fireflies back and it happened he actually got her the fireflies just want to c give her ... Plus the episode so amazing and sweet hope to get a wonderful episode tomorrow with lots of MaNan scenes and romance   Wink
is it????so the CVs are so romantic type yaar...and it is clearly proving that they are stalking our forum
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihana5rose

Originally posted by sana.1990

is it????so the CVs are so romantic type yaar...and it is clearly proving that they are stalking our forum

ya someone posted about this when the breakup happened at musicana night and nadani withdrew her fireflies and lost believe in love ...the psot said it will be great if Manik gives her fireflies to her and now he actually got them it seems CVs are stalking our forum TongueTongue

kany

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I said it and so did a lot of others LOL during the breakup night.

diva82

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
fireflies holds lot of significance in Manan..even when dhruv triangle was brought in, people were so confident that the end game is manan because of the fire flies being part of their journey from day one till now , the fireflies are like lamb (silsile yeh chahat ka ) of Devdas - paro, to mananDay Dreaming

n fireflies are manik to her the belief, trust, the day she accepts manik back, she will accept the fireflies too start believing in them, and if it is from him hayee Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue101 - 01 January 2015 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanydiva82sonia_1

Go to top